1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:201 edit
    Rajk999,

You're good at telling us all about what God HATES, aren't you ?

How come you don't spend much time to speak of being captured by the sheer beauty of God. I mean set free from religious duty by being captured by Christ, the greatest ATTRACTION, the most attractive Person in the universe.

Its all about the what God hates, what God hates, what God hates, His hate, His hate, He hates this, He hates that !

How come in all your hundreds of posts we can never see two or more consecutive sentances about the attractiveness of the Son of God.

He's the very pleasant Bridegoom too.
    He's the Good Shepherd.
    He's that Physician.
    He's the DARLING the reality of David, so ruddy, so desireable. the Bright and Morning Star.

He's the Sun of Righteousness with healing in His wings.
    He's the Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God, the Eternal Father, the Lilly of the Valley.

He's the most pleasant and beautiful one who draws out out love.

How come from you it is only "What God HATES! What God HATES!" ?

Did you ever tell Jesus that you just love Him not for what He gives or does but just for HIMSELF? Did you ever feel "My BELOVED is altogether lovely, the fairest of ten thousand."

Granted, there is a time to talk about God's hatred for sin.
    With you it is ALWAYS the time as if there is NO OTHER motive to run after the Lord Jesus.

Jesus Lord, I'm captured by Your beauty.
    All my heart to You I open wide.
    Now set free from all religious duty.
    Let me only in Thyself abide."

LISTEN.

YouTube : =JesusCapturedByThyBeauty
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:21
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You seem upset. This is not a 'Christian message board'. You are bound to meet non-believers who aren't interested in sitting at your feet and listening to your monologues.
    What on earth are you on about ?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:221 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    What on earth are you on about ?
    I am on about the fact that this isn't a 'Christian message board', nor is it your blog. People who have different beliefs from you are bound to contribute. Deal with it.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:22
    Listen seekers.

Jesus Lord I'm Captured By Your Beauty.

YouTube : =JesusCapturedByThyBeauty
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:27
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:292 edits
    The fact that this isn't a 'Christian message board', nor is it your blog. People who have different beliefs from you are bound to contribute. Deal with it.
    Oh, I DEALT with it.
    I dealt with it!

About six or so years ago and I am still posting.
    Deal with it.
  7. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:321 edit
    Oh, I DEALT with it.
    I dealt with it!

Deal with it.
    You've dealt with this passive aggressive BS for 6 years? Well I'm thinking your patience and compassion should count as a giant heap of good works. You might just make it to heaven if you keep this up!

edit: DO NOT FAIL to keep it up tho. Or... it's elevator down to the smoking section for you, pal. 😠
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:33
    Oh, I DEALT with it.
    I dealt with it!

Deal with it.
    Good. Two pages later. Back to it: So even if this "sanctification and transformation" you mentioned doesn't take place, and you keep lying, and you do not "confess", you cannot lose your "salvation"... as a result of your religious beliefs? Is that right?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 16:043 edits
    Good. Two pages later. Back to it: So even if this "sanctification and transformation" you mentioned doesn't take place, and you keep lying, and you do not "confess", you cannot lose your "salvation"... as a result of your religious beliefs? Is that right?
    Oh, we're back on track again now ?
    Business as usual, is it? OK.

FMF,

You have spent thousand or more posts over the years exploring if you can find a glitch, an inconsistency, a logical problem, an error in the reasoning system of the Gospel of Christ.

Have you yet asked enough probing questions to manifest some inconsistency, some flow charting error, or some logical contradiction that you are fully at peace that you will NEVER, EVER stand before God to use your two lips to critique your OWN life before Him?

Have you asked enough questions YET?
    Are you sure you have gathered enough logical problems that you will never give an account to God for the things you have done?
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 16:41
    Not after you get done scrambling it up.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 16:42
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    You've dealt with this passive aggressive BS for 6 years? Well I'm thinking your patience and compassion should count as a giant heap of good works. You might just make it to heaven if you keep this up!

edit: DO NOT FAIL to keep it up tho. Or... it's elevator down to the smoking section for you, pal. 😠
    Nobody goes to heaven.
    Just one more example of your false church teaching.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 19:01
    FMF,

You have spent thousand or more posts over the years exploring if you can find a glitch, an inconsistency, a logical problem, an error in the reasoning system of the Gospel of Christ.

Have you yet asked enough probing questions to manifest some inconsistency, some flow charting error, or some logical contradiction that you are fully at peace th ...[text shortened]... enough logical problems that you will never give an account to God for the things you have done?
    Enough of this emotional wittering. It's a debate and discussion board, sonship.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 20:18
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Nobody goes to heaven.
    Just one more example of your false church teaching.
    I could quote scripture and prove you're wrong just as I did to prove that Jesus is Jehovah, but you'd ignore the Word of God as you always do, so I won't waste my time.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 20:25
    Enough of this emotional wittering. It's a debate and discussion board, sonship.
    Thus saith the spirituality forum god wannabe defining the terms and conditions again! 😛

There's no famine of the truth FMF except the hearing of it.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 00:252 edits
    Spirituality

Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

I take that to mean some of each is appropriate.

Could you point out a "No Emotion" rule for the Forum ?

You mean I can't count your dodging questions as also influenced by your emotion of uncomfortably wanting to avoid a question?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree