1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:44
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Every conversation with you ends in the same script.
    I disagree.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:46
    The integral problem with mentally masturbatory mind games is if your "ifs" are untrue, then your argument crumbles to dust, blown away with the wind, becoming as transitory and as substantial as the wind.
    How is this in any way an answer to my point about there being a moral difference between torturing billions of people with no end and absolutely not torturing any of them? Labelling my point "mentally masturbatory" is just a deflection.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:51
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I disagree I believe it is very clear salvation and damnation are both eternal. It is a matter of what scripture says not what we find acceptable or not.
    And like so many Christians, you are certain that your interpretation of of those scriptures is correct?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:52
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    It doesn’t line up with other scripture so it doesn’t stand up to good doctrine standards.
    No, it doesn’t line up with your interpretation.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:551 edit
    I'll say this, you kiss ass with the worst of them.
    I speak my mind here without prejudice and without partisan unprincipledness.

I don’t make up fantastical stories about my life in order make myself appear more interesting than I actually am.

I never lie, I tell the truth all the time no matter how uncomfortable it is.

I am very happy with my conduct and forum ethics.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:57
    This is never mentioned enough in this forum.

What happens if one fails Judgement cannot be nearly as important as making sure that one does not fail Judgement.

All the rest of the arguing here is inconsequential when examined under this light.
    And you never challenge the likes of sonship, kellyjay or any of the other purveyors of the disgusting doctrine of death about eternal suffering which casts our Lord in a terrible light. You NEVER challenge them, not once NEVER.

You are a flake.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:591 edit
    I don't know about Tom, but I sincerely can't be bothered to give even half a rat's ass if 'annihilation doctrine' would make atheists believe in "supernatural beings and phenomena" or not, or want to "praise" my God or not. I don't believe or disbelieve ANY doctrine based on what atheists think of it. What makes you think this is a moving concern for us?
    What do you “give a rats ass about” Suzianne, spiritually speaking I mean? What truths do you want to contend for, clearly you don’t care is our Lord Jesus is smeared by KellyJay and sonship as being a terrorist.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 06:01
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Ok. Count on it, brother.
    Do you class me as your brother?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 06:29
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I speak my mind here without prejudice and without partisan unprincipledness.

I don’t make up fantastical stories about my life in order make myself appear more interesting than I actually am.

I never lie, I tell the truth all the time no matter how uncomfortable it is.

I am very happy with my conduct and forum ethics.
    Thanks for the laugh.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 06:36
    And you never challenge the likes of sonship, kellyjay or any of the other purveyors of the disgusting doctrine of death about eternal suffering which casts our Lord in a terrible light. You NEVER challenge them, not once NEVER.

You are a flake.
    There's a reason for that, a reason I've mentioned several times in this forum, as recently as a few days ago. If you'd pay even half as much attention to other people in this forum as you demand that we pay to you, then you'd know what that reason is.

That you spend sooooooo much time in this forum bitching about others' supposed moral lapses while ignoring your own, tells me everything I need to know and makes me even less inclined to talk to you than I already am.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 06:39
    What do you “give a rats ass about” Suzianne, spiritually speaking I mean? What truths do you want to contend for, clearly you don’t care is our Lord Jesus is smeared by KellyJay and sonship as being a terrorist.
    Please, stop begging for my attention. It's unbecoming.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 06:40
    Do you class me as your brother?
    Not this again.

Are you going to ask him if he has Christian love for you next?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 06:44
    Originally posted by @fmf
    How is this in any way an answer to my point about there being a moral difference between torturing billions of people with no end and absolutely not torturing any of them? Labelling my point "mentally masturbatory" is just a deflection.
    There is no valid answer to your point because your "point" is not valid.

Did I "dumb down" my answer enough for you or do you need something else, like a definition of every word I used?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 06:48
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I disagree.
    Good for you.

Thanks for proving my point.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 07:10
    FMF: How is this in any way an answer to my point about there being a moral difference between torturing billions of people with no end and absolutely not torturing any of them?

[b]There is no valid answer to your point because your "point" is not valid.
    sonship has spent perhaps 10,000 posts promoting 'torturing billions of people with no end' as being "perfect morality". Probably most of the active Christians here agree with him. You can't make that moral debate go away by telling me my point is "not valid" when I have simply reiterated what the disagreement between Christians is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree