1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 07:13
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Did I "dumb down" my answer enough for you or do you need something else, like a definition of every word I used?
    You don't need to explain why you are labelling my point "mentally masturbatory" instead of addressing it. It's just you deflecting, plain and simple. A "definition of every word" is not necessary.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:11
    Originally posted by @fmf
    sonship has spent perhaps 10,000 posts promoting 'torturing billions of people with no end' as being "perfect morality". Probably most of the active Christians here agree with him. You can't make that moral debate go away by telling me my point is "not valid" when I have simply reiterated what the disagreement between Christians is.
    And you've spent perhaps 20,000 posts promoting that disagreement.

Be honest -- do you get a little giggle whenever Christians disagree?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:15
    And you've spent perhaps 20,000 posts promoting that disagreement.
    It's a massive topic. sonship has cited torturing non-believers as the "ultimate justice" and the "perfect morality" which places it at the very core of his Christian ideology.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:23
    Be honest -- do you get a little giggle whenever Christians disagree?
    I admit I get a bit of amusement when you try to pour your Christian scorn on fellow Christians like whodey and Eladar because of your disagreements with them and yet somehow ~ in your ecstasy of fumbling fury as you try to play the man rather than the ball, day in day out ~ end up making it look like they got the better of you. They'd both come off looking worse than they do if you said nothing to them. 😉
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:27
    I admit I get a bit of amusement when you try to pour your Christian scorn on fellow Christians like whodey and Eladar because of your disagreements with them and yet somehow ~ in your ecstasy of fumbling fury as you try to play the man rather than the ball, day in day out ~ end up making it look like they got the better of you. They'd both come off looking worse than they do if you said nothing to them. 😉
    You do know that your opinion means exactly nothing to me, right?

The truth, the whole truth, isn't exactly your strong point.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:35
    You do know that your opinion means exactly nothing to me, right?
    Well, Suzianne, you follow me around from thread to thread like a little puppy dog being off-topically scornful about whatever conversations I'm involved in, so I deduce that when you say to me that "Your opinion means exactly nothing to me, right?", it's just not true.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:47
    Haha.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 13:05
    Funny how idiots believe "Christians" are one similar group.

Simpletons abound in this forum.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 13:12
    Well, Suzianne, you follow me around from thread to thread like a little puppy dog being off-topically scornful about whatever conversations I'm involved in, so I deduce that when you say to me that "Your opinion means exactly nothing to me, right?", it's just not true.
    She does the same to everyone lol.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree