1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 17:451 edit
    It takes anyone, everyone, including children and tortures them forever, if they hit the wrong spot on the test. It did give clues for the jews, but the rest of are screwed.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @apathist
    It takes anyone, everyone, including children and tortures them forever, if they hit the wrong spot on the test. It did give clues for the jews, but the rest of are screwed.
    Of course you believe God is evil. Most people do.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 19:571 edit
    If you don't study for the test, yes, you will bomb the test.

Weekend binging never helps pass that Monday morning pop quiz.

Shoulda learned that lesson early on.

We got the same text as the Jews. No excuse.

And if you never take 101, it's really hard to get through 201.
  4. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 21:361 edit
    Well what do you know. An atheist, complaining that God is evil. Strange. FMF said atheists don't complain, they just "lack belief."

edit: wait. Is apathist a Pagan? No matter. Same bucket as far as belief in the biblical God.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 22:03
    It's an open book test. Apparently you haven't done your homework.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 22:11
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Of course you believe God is evil. Most people do.
    I thought I was unique. But you, defending, have nothing. Could we possibly work together?
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 22:19
    Originally posted by @secondson
    It's an open book test. Apparently you haven't done your homework.
    Produce some material to study.

That does not advocate misogyny and slavery,
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 23:14
    Produce some material to study.

That does not advocate misogyny and slavery,
    Study the Bible and you'll find that it doesn't advocate either, but as long as you think it does you'll be a slave of misunderstanding.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 23:28
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Well what do you know. An atheist, complaining that God is evil. Strange. FMF said atheists don't complain, they just "lack belief."
    Atheists lack belief in a god or gods. That doesn't mean they can't "complain" about the ideologies of the theists they encounter. If someone thinks a god exists and that god is "evil", then they are not atheists. If apathist actually thinks the Christian deity exists and if he is complaining that this deity is "evil", then he isn't an atheist.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 23:57
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey

edit: wait. Is apathist a Pagan? No matter. Same bucket as far as belief in the biblical God.

Why not tell the atheists you've been talking to for 20 years that you believe that your god figure is going to let them die when they die, and not torture them, and maybe they will "get it" and become Christians? 😕
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 00:05
    Originally posted by @fmf
    [b]edit: wait. Is apathist a Pagan? No matter. Same bucket as far as belief in the biblical God.

Why not tell the atheists you've been talking to for 20 years that you believe that your god figure is going to let them die when they die, and not torture them, and maybe they will "get it" and become Christians? 😕[/b]
    That's convoluted. Tell a lie so that the truth will be known?
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 01:02
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Study the Bible and you'll find that it doesn't advocate either, but as long as you think it does you'll be a slave of misunderstanding.
    The bible definitely advocates both, but maybe readers are just stupid. You could at least rise and shine, make a case.

But, no.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 01:13
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    If you don't study for the test, yes, you will bomb the test.

Weekend binging never helps pass that Monday morning pop quiz.

Shoulda learned that lesson early on.

We got the same text as the Jews. No excuse.

And if you never take 101, it's really hard to get through 201.
    Would you not help your loved ones to get through this test? Suzi, my neighbor is a dickhead, but I would never punish him forever.
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 01:23
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Atheists lack belief in a god or gods. That doesn't mean they can't "complain" about the ideologies of the theists they encounter. If someone thinks a god exists and that god is "evil", then they are not atheists. If apathist actually thinks the Christian deity exists and if he is complaining that this deity is "evil", then he isn't an atheist.
    I don't accept the crap you spew. But you are spewing crap. I say what kind of god are you advocating. The one that sends your kids to hell if they dare to think?
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 01:33
    I'm pagan. Your mind is not the epitome. Mine either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree