25 Mar '16 17:54
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 17:55
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sbC3aJgqt4
    Don't be a RJHinds.

This is so lazy of you, so I'll reciprocate and won't be clicking on it.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 17:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Don't be a RJHinds.

Nonsense. We all know you miss RJ
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 23:59
    Don't be a RJHinds.

Suit yourself...
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 00:121 edit
    Suit yourself...
    Do you get a point on your-get-into-heaven card, for bare naked youtube posts that people won't open? Doesn't seem Biblical.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 00:26
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sbC3aJgqt4
    God says:

That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:6-7 KJV)

I think thats clear enough. We dont need another youtube religion to tell us what the Bible says clearly.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 01:10
    This is a 10 minute video that deals with the title of this thread. It is common sense and well done. Now if anyone of you have some inhibitions about watching a video, then this is not for you. Please move along and go elsewhere. Some will enjoy what is said and it is for those interested in this topic.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 02:04
    This is a 10 minute video that deals with the title of this thread. It is common sense and well done. Now if anyone of you have some inhibitions about watching a video, then this is not for you. Please move along and go elsewhere. Some will enjoy what is said and it is for those interested in this topic.
    Do you think Isaiah 45:6-7 is wrong then?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 08:20
    I'd be interested in engaging with you on this topic if you could at least provide a précis of your point of view and some introductory scripture supporting it. The video clip could then augment your premise. Just posting a link to some else's thoughts for people to take time out to listen to is intellectually lazy and quite boring. I really don't care what they think, I'm interested in what you think.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 12:11
    I'd be interested in engaging with you on this topic if you could at least provide a précis of your point of view and some introductory scripture supporting it. The video clip could then augment your premise. Just posting a link to some else's thoughts for people to take time out to listen to is intellectually lazy and quite boring. I really don't care what they think, I'm interested in what you think.
    Seems like the trend with Chrckbaiter and some others.... post a link, claim thats the truth, end of discussion.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 14:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you think Isaiah 45:6-7 is wrong then?
    I think these verses are misunderstood. I believe in an "open view" of God. Yes, he created Lucifer and ultimately evil. But he gave Lucifer free will.
    If these verses are understood in light of God taking risks, it does not mean the same thing.
    If you had a son who did evil, are you to blame for his evil?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 14:23
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Seems like the trend with Chrckbaiter and some others.... post a link, claim thats the truth, end of discussion.
    Yes, just like the trend with you. Works, works and more works before God will accept you.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 14:25
    I think these verses are misunderstood. I believe in an "open view" of God. Yes, he created Lucifer and ultimately evil. But he gave Lucifer free will.
    If these verses are understood in light of God taking risks, it does not mean the same thing.
    If you had a son who did evil, are you to blame for his evil?
    Is God 'all knowing' in this context?

"If you had a son who did evil, are you to blame for his evil?"....If you saw it coming and still allowed it?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 14:26
    I believe God is all good and in Him there is no darkness at all.
    1 John 1:5-6

5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
    NKJV
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 14:28
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Is God 'all knowing' in this context?

"If you had a son who did evil, are you to blame for his evil?"....If you saw it coming and still allowed it?
    No, He is not. This is traditional Christianity and it makes no sense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree