1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 May '10 17:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    On that plane of existence their is no possibility of deception.

(My thought, and most of my other contentions , are my way of trying to unify humans and get beyond our differences. That includes christians, hence my use of the term "heaven" 🙂 )
    A dimension is not a plane.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '10 23:37
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Could you tell the forum what you experience of God is?"

So glad you asked!

Once upon a time, after I responded to God's call, I believed, and then trusted in what Jesus did on the cross on my behalf. At that moment a spiritual transformation occurred. The Spirit of God entered into my heart.

Galatians 2:20 - I am crucified with Christ: ...[text shortened]... but unless and until one responds to God on [b]His terms, one will never know God.[/b]
    Gosh. Just one more time,(because I'm so slow), are you saying that all the ,say...Hindus experience of God, is a false experience?
    If so , how do you know your experience isn't false?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '10 23:40
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    A dimension is not a plane.
    Touche.
    As we arise out of our slumber, I will try to provoke with whatever words are at my disposal.
    Just because I've been to a different "plane",I'm still not sure what to call it exactly. Prolly doesn't matter
  4. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 May '10 02:161 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I'll revise it.

First of all, it wasn't a mammal. Of course there are organisms which can asexually reproduce. Mammals are not one of them without scientific intervention (and that was a rabbit, not a human or even primate).

Secondly...

Any boys in that shark's litter?

Sharks have an XY sex-determination system, so they produce only f ...[text shortened]... (XX) offspring by parthenogenesis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis#Sharks
    there are no mammals that they know of. There are also lots of things they don't know about "how life begins". The point is that we should not dismiss a virgin birth because we don't believe in God, but because we don't believe in the science.
  5. Maryland
    Moves
    28 May '10 16:48
    Science is the pursuit of the truth. You don't believe in figuring out the truth?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 May '10 17:021 edit
    Originally posted by duecer
    there are no mammals that they [b]know of. There are also lots of things they don't know about "how life begins". The point is that we should not dismiss a virgin birth because we don't believe in God, but because we don't believe in the science.[/b]
    God of the gaps eh?

I agree that it is possible. If it were to happen it would probably be a mutant i.e. not a normal human.

All things considered, however, I find it vastly more likely that Mary cheated or perhaps was raped while unconscious or something.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 May '10 17:06
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Touche.
    As we arise out of our slumber, I will try to provoke with whatever words are at my disposal.
    Just because I've been to a different "plane",I'm still not sure what to call it exactly. Prolly doesn't matter
    The thought that came to mind when you mentioned a "heaven dimension" is related to one of those things you can stack CDs on around a central post.

Each CD is similar to the one above and below it, but it is separate and different. Going along the CD will never get you to another CD...but if you go DOWN or UP...along the "heaven dimension" you might reach a new three dimensional reality similar to our own but separate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree