1. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:31
    The existence of secret societies and devil serving politicians proves there is a GOD. That is one.
  2. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:322 edits
    The intricate delicacies of Earth and space, the fact that if we were on degree closer to the sun we would burn, one degree further from the sun, we would freeze, is evidence of a PERFECT GOD. That is Two
  3. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:35
    We exist on an odorless, shapeless, invisible gas that is not found on any other planet in the cosmos or our galaxy anyway. Proof of intelligent design because MAYBE evolution could have made apes, but how can oxygen evolve? That is three.
  4. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:37
    Every question a person can ever ask is answered in the BIBLE (NIV not those other filtered ones), which lives up to its acronym as Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. That is Four.
  5. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:40
    We exist and all our intelligence is a mere shadow of our maker. ever since the fall of man there has been a need for his creator. Talk to any truly wealthy person and they will tell you that once you have money, there is still the need for fulfillment, so, if we are not complete with riches, what gives us the feeling of fullness and completion? GOD. That is Five
  6. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:40
    GOD Proven.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:46
    Originally posted by seer
    The existence of secret societies and devil serving politicians proves there is a GOD. That is one.
    Dont you mean the politicians serving the devil?
    Anyway I really dont think that proves there is a God, even though I accept there are secret societies.
    The transnational,controlling semi-secret "society" named the Illuminati,(amongst other things), have long controlled the people of this planet through the use of fear, and the fear of a non-existent (christian) God. The devil only has as much power as we give him. Ironically it is the christians through there constant fear mongering that have kept the devil alive.
  8. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:55
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Dont you mean the politicians serving the devil?
    Anyway I really dont think that proves there is a God, even though I accept there are secret societies.
    The transnational,controlling semi-secret "society" named the Illuminati,(amongst other things), have long controlled the people of this planet through the use of fear, and the fear of a non-existent ...[text shortened]... lly it is the christians through there constant fear mongering that have kept the devil alive.
    Christians do not fear the devil, they conquer him You have your perspectives backwards, it the devil worshiping politicians who are kept in fear from leaving Satan, that is how the enemy keeps them trapped, through fear. Fear is not of GOD, there for those who are of GOD have nothing to fear. I see the corruption and many evils done to the population at the hands of this "Illuminati" or the living dead ones. The chemtrails, flouride in the water, growth hormones in the milk, the orchestration of a global calamity to seize control of all tangible assests out of the chaos, but through it all, GOD is in control and like I said in a previous quote, no one, not even the devil himself, is outside of the monarchy of GOD.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 01:58
    The intricate delicacies of Earth and space, the fact that if we were on degree closer to the sun we would burn, one degree further from the sun, we would freeze, is evidence of a PERFECT GOD. That is Two
    I concede the point that there must be some forces at work to keep our planet at a perfect distance from the sun (and other such factors), that has to be so unlikely to happen by accident, that this must means some sort of extraterrestrial influence that keeps our planet perfectly "tuned" for the possiblility of life to have evolved the way it has.
    However that doesn't mean that our planet is not 4.5 million years old and the birth of our universe didn't happen 14billion years ago.
    I have no problem with a metaphoric interpretation of MOST of the bible. Also I have no problem with the evolutionests contention that our world(and probaly our universe) has evloved roughly the way that science has predicted.
    I believe you need science and 'personal religon'( not the organized variety) to get on the right track to understanding the nature of God.
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:00
    lol @ seer
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:02
    We exist on an odorless, shapeless, invisible gas that is not found on any other planet in the cosmos or our galaxy anyway. Proof of intelligent design because MAYBE evolution could have made apes, but how can oxygen evolve? That is three.
    Just because oxygen hasn't been found on other planets doesn't mean that it doesn't exist on other planets.
    Also there is no proof that would indicate that some other life might not need oxygen to exist...
  12. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:04
    Originally posted by Agerg
    lol @ seer
    See and you will know
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:05
    Every question a person can ever ask is answered in the BIBLE (NIV not those other filtered ones), which lives up to its acronym as Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. That is Four.
    Plenty of questions that we have are not answered( not accuractly or conclusively) in the bible. If they were then we would all be happy and united as a peaceful, harmonious planet.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:06
    We exist and all our intelligence is a mere shadow of our maker. ever since the fall of man there has been a need for his creator. Talk to any truly wealthy person and they will tell you that once you have money, there is still the need for fulfillment, so, if we are not complete with riches, what gives us the feeling of fullness and completion? GOD. That is Five
    Good point, but by no means proof.
  15. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:11
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I concede the point that there must be some forces at work to keep our planet at a perfect distance from the sun (and other such factors), that has to be so unlikely to happen by accident, that this must means some sort of extraterrestrial influence that keeps our planet perfectly "tuned" for the possiblility of life to have evolved the way it has.
    ...[text shortened]... ( not the organized variety) to get on the right track to understanding the nature of God.
    As concerning the age of the earth, carbon dating has revealed its age, this however depends on the validity of the sciences behind carbon dating. I recognize the importance of Science, I never said I did not. I even acknowledge that over the centuries animals have adapted in various ways to survive the atmosphere they are in. However, the lack of evidence behind the speculation that mankind apparently evolved from ape and monkeys is just unjustified. But you say, were is the justification for the existence of GOD? and I say, everywhere. Science only explains what is already done, it is the details and molecular intricacies of what is and has been here. We are discovering our planet, this planet, planet earth, the depths of the see has not been understood or searched out, the most complex sciences are overlooked because of our ability to even comprehend their existence. You say all things evolved and I agree to an extent, but I know that the only thing regarding man that has evolved is his intelligence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree