1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:12
    Originally posted by seer
    Christians do not fear the devil, they conquer him You have your perspectives backwards, it the devil worshiping politicians who are kept in fear from leaving Satan, that is how the enemy keeps them trapped, through fear. Fear is not of GOD, there for those who are of GOD have nothing to fear. I see the corruption and many evils done to the population at the ha ...[text shortened]... id in a previous quote, no one, not even the devil himself, is outside of the monarchy of GOD.
    Again, good points, but I remain uncinvinced that the politicians and "earth controllers" are devil worshippers.
    Again I say unto thee, the devil has no power unless we give it to him.(We do this by our acts and talk of dualism, which keeps us separated fro "God"😉
    The main group of people that talk about the devil are christians.
    I think most politicians, especially american ones, would claim to be god worshippers.
  2. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:18
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Plenty of questions that we have are not answered( not accuractly or conclusively) in the bible. If they were then we would all be happy and united as a peaceful, harmonious planet.
    You would think so, as would I, but you see the very intrigue and curiosity of man propells him to look beyond what is given, which is full truth. You see, the scientist do not want all the answers. They say that if you approach life from the perspective that "GOD did it", then you leave all doors closed for research and inquiry, which can be no further from the truth. Our curiosity is what has propelled us to the theories such as that of evolution. Imagine if the energy which was expelled in science was expelled from the perspective that there is a GOD. The very idea in itself displays the monumental insights that would be developed far beyond our current capabilities.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:19
    As concerning the age of the earth, carbon dating has revealed its age, this however depends on the validity of the sciences behind carbon dating. I recognize the importance of Science, I never said I did not. I even acknowledge that over the centuries animals have adapted in various ways to survive the atmosphere they are in. However, the lack of evidence behi ...[text shortened]... to an extent, but I know that the only thing regarding man that has evolved is his intelligence.
    your scientific refrences are just the explanations of the surface details of our physical world. Quantum, though in its infancy, has pointed the way to a more proper understanding of God. An understanding that has long been known in eatern religons, though not scientifically explained
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:22
    You would think so, as would I, but you see the very intrigue and curiosity of man propells him to look beyond what is given, which is full truth. You see, the scientist do not want all the answers. They say that if you approach life from the perspective that "GOD did it", then you leave all doors closed for research and inquiry, which can be no further from th ...[text shortened]... displays the monumental insights that would be developed far beyond our current capabilities.
    I assume a christian God here.

Would you like a game of chess to furthur chat? Just challenge me if you do🙂
  5. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:261 edit
    Again, good points, but I remain uncinvinced that the politicians and "earth controllers" are devil worshippers.
    Again I say unto thee, the devil has no power unless we give it to him.(We do this by our acts and talk of dualism, which keeps us separated fro "God"😉
    The main group of people that talk about the devil are christians.
    I think most politicians, especially american ones, would claim to be god worshippers.
    I am not trying to convince you of anything, my objective is not to covert you, only have a discussion with you concerning the things of the spiritual. I agree with you, the only power that the devil has is in truth the power we give him, this is true, but you cannot deny the overwhelming evidence and first hand testimonies of men who have escaped such cults. I cannot deny it from my own research and inquiries into the truth and knowledge. This is why I do not try to convert or convince anyone of anything, I say, seek knowledge. I say, don't say that there isn't a GOD and his son is not Jesus Christ unless you have tried to find such beings. I say expand the intellect not from one perspective, but from all perspectives and arrive at your own conclusions. We are what we are, and who we are we were born to be. No man can change this, I do not try to, I only say, seek knowledge, see; see and know. In fact, Believe, know, see, feel, smell, hear, taste, touch, and speak. Whatever you believe, be 100% convinced not 50%.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:28
    The intricate delicacies of Earth and space, the fact that if we were on degree closer to the sun we would burn, one degree further from the sun, we would freeze, is evidence of a PERFECT GOD. That is Two
    You just scratch the surface.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/designun.html
  7. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    You just scratch the surface.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/designun.html
    I agree, the evidence for GOD is enormous.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:31
    I agree, the evidence for GOD is enormous.
    I also believe that the scriptures indicate that those who say there is no God is a "fool".
  9. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:402 edits
    I assume a christian God here.

Would you like a game of chess to furthur chat? Just challenge me if you do🙂
    If you choose to call me a Christian, I am, but not because of some book or ideology, I experience GOD. I do not just pray and fast and live some hollow life hoping to gain eternal existence beyond this fragile flesh, I feel the power and love of the most high, I envoke the name of the Lord to command animals not to hurt or harm men (one situation). You see, there is no Christian (true Christians) who has not felt GOD. That is why we are who we are, a peculiar people with peculiar values and peculiar beliefs and understandings that are foolishness to anyone else. I like to think of myself as enlightened and indeed I am, because I have experienced the "More" that there is to life and my burden is striving towards it. No-one can convince me contrary to what I have experienced within myself, and I will not try to convince anyone of what I have experienced in myself, I only say, do not voice opinion contrary, unless you have seen from both perspectives, I have so I know there is a GOD and his son in Jesus Christ, whoever hasn't, they cannot.
  10. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    I also believe that the scriptures indicate that those who say there is no God is a "fool".
    The invisible things of GOD are clearly seen. My people die for lack of knowledge.
    -Thus says the Lord
  11. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:55
    God is love. Whenever you show love, you are showing GOD, without GOD there would be no love. This is also proof of the existence of GOD, it is the existence of love.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 02:57
    I am not trying to convince you of anything, my objective is not to covert you, only have a discussion with you concerning the things of the spiritual. I agree with you, the only power that the devil has is in truth the power we give him, this is true, but you cannot deny the overwhelming evidence and first hand testimonies of men who have escaped such cults. I ...[text shortened]... , feel, smell, hear, taste, touch, and speak. Whatever you believe, be 100% convinced not 50%.
    Agreed (for the most part).

The devil hides amongst us and has powers that work on ones psyche to temp them into acting in a way that is not to Gods liking .(Gosh , I could've said that better). But you know what I mean? If the the devil could readily be identified, then he could be easily negated.

A firm conviction is a necessary requirement for all those that wish to understand reality/god/the universe(mulitverse?)/truth.
    To become a Zen master means that you are a master of yourself (not of others), you have defeated the devil within. This is the main thing we must do. No amount of "trimming the branches" of our evils will accomplish anything in the long term, as branches grow back. We must attack the "root" of the problem, which must first be correctly identified. Once properly identified, we must find suitable approach to attack the root.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 03:05
    If you choose to call me a Christian, I am, but not because of some book or ideology, I experience GOD. I do not just pray and fast and live some hollow life hoping to gain eternal existence beyond this fragile flesh, I feel the power and love of the most high, I envoke the name of the Lord to command animals not to hurt or harm men (one situation). You see, th ...[text shortened]... es, I have so I know there is a GOD and his son in Jesus Christ, whoever hasn't, they cannot.
    Ok. That it works for you (as you claim) that is a huge asset to our struggle in this world.
    However would say that adherents of different religons/faiths are wrong because they do not accept that Jesus is Gods son?
    (Keep in mind that it has been established in a previous thread that there at least 40000 denominations of the christian religon, how would this fact fit in with your experience of this so-called one christian God?)
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 May '10 03:07
    The invisible things of GOD are clearly seen. My people die for lack of knowledge.
    -Thus says the Lord
    If they are "clearly seen" then they cannot be "invisible".
    Perhaps you mean seen with some other sense other than the sight of the eyes(?)
  15. Joined
    31 May '10
    Moves
    31 May '10 03:17
    Agreed (for the most part).

The devil hides amongst us and has powers that work on ones psyche to temp them into acting in a way that is not to Gods liking .(Gosh , I could've said that better). But you know what I mean? If the the devil could readily be identified, then he could be easily negated.

A firm conviction is a necessary requirement for ...[text shortened]... ly identified. Once properly identified, we must find suitable approach to attack the root.
    I agree that we all must defeat the evil within ourselves. This is where the devil exists, you said it perfectly because that is exactly what happens, our psyche is attacked and manipulated to perform deeds that are not to GOD's liking because they are not in our best interest nor the best interest of the planet as a whole. I agree that becoming a true master is the mastery of oneself, you cannot be a master unless you have full control of the primitive desires and tendencies which plague the minds of all mankind. I know, however, that this is not and will never be achieved in any way that somehow extends beyond today. True mastery of self occurs every day and every day must be renewed. There is no way we can extend our control of our minds into tomorrow, it is done one day at a time every day. This is the true root. Ever moment is a new creation, every day is as the baby fresh out of the womb, as such, it requires renewing of diligence, determination, and will on our part to continue to be a master of self. There are many ways the devil attacks that are not primarily in the psyche, these too must be anticipated and this is where true self-mastery is tested and proven.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree