1. Joined
    04 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 19:31
    Why have a forum for spiritualy and religion if there are only little haters posting there?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 19:33
    Originally posted by SideBySide
    Why have a forum for spiritualy and religion if there are only little haters posting there?
    'Cuz even little haters need a little love.
  3. Joined
    04 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 19:35
    Thank you. Everythign makes sense again...
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 08:19
    Why make idiotic statements that fly in the face of reality unless you are a putz?
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 11:15
    Don't forget the pro-Catholic cut n' pastes. I suppose those posts have almost no substance, but they take up space.
  6. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 00:40
    Not everyone is a little hater.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 00:48
    It was because people complained about it in the debate forum, so therefore they made one for religion.
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 01:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It was because people complained about it in the debate forum, so therefore they made one for religion.
    it would make sense if people discussed their religious beliefs instead of just criticizing religions, i dont understand why people read all of the religious books and study them if they go into it believing there is no god. sounds like anyone who does that needs a life
  9. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 03:00
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    it would make sense if people discussed their religious beliefs instead of just criticizing religions, i dont understand why people read all of the religious books and study them if they go into it believing there is no god. sounds like anyone who does that needs a life
    I read religious books but don't believe there's a God, because I'm interested in the fact that so many other people on this planet disagree with me.
    Do I need a life?
    Maybe, but this is only one part of many things I do in my life.
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 18:51
    Haven't you yet noticed?

The quickest way to assemble a room full of atheists and agnostics is to start a Bible Study or a Spirituality Discussion.
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 23:32
    If you don't play the French Defense, but your opponent does, you study it so that you know how to play against it.
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:04
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    If you don't play the French Defense, but your opponent does, you study it so that you know how to play against it.
    you act like theists are attacking you or something, you dont believe it, you ignore it, and it is end of story.
  13. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:22
    you act like theists are attacking you or something, you dont believe it, you ignore it, and it is end of story.
    Or you try to understand the delusions that people have so you might better work to change them ...
  14. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:27
    Originally posted by amannion
    Or you try to understand the delusions that people have so you might better work to change them ...
    well you cant, as you can see.
  15. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:29
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It's not for religion, it's for spirituality. I take that to mean the asking of questions on the nature of humanity, a broad subject. Unfortunately it seems the majority of theists find that sort of thing distasteful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree