God's country ?

God's country ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@philokalia said
It's a mistake for me, now, to even weigh into this.
Yes, you seem obsessed ~ with me in particular. You offer me advice incessantly and you offer others advice about me incessantly.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
The problem with you is that you do not hold a discussion. You interrogate. As you continue to interrogate you become harrassing. Harrassing is how you break the tos agreement. You are not allowed by tos to harrass other members of the community. Sorry but you do not get to decide the terms of service.

People should not have to be harrassed by you if they want to post at this site or on this forum.
Have you alerted these posts or contacted the site ownership about this poor behaviour?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
But the Jews rejected Jesus and see him as a fake and an imposter. The country of Israel characterizes itself as the Jewish state. When you say "Israel is God's country", which "God" are you talking about?
I would rather say that the Jews generally accepted Jesus. it is the religious leaders who rejected Him and motivated the crowd to ask for His crucifiction. Jesus and John preached to many thousands of Jews who accepted Christ as the Messiah. Modern day Jews have not rejected Jesus. What they have done is to say that he has not come yet. They are waiting for the Messiah to come.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 May 19

@philokalia said
If God had made Himself clear, there'd be no one but Orthodox Christians. That's a much bigger debate and I do not want to get into some feud with other Christians here -- but I do believe all Trinitarian Chrisitans who are puttign forward a good effort at a relationship with God and in walking with God will be with God.

But even this I cannot know. It's just something I think to be true. But I have no final say in any of that.
According to the Bible, all who live righteously will be with God.
All who live sinfully will be destroyed
All who do neither will live and die as animals do never to be raised.

The bible has said nothing about Trinitarian Christians.
Neither is the expression relationship with God in the bible.
Its all your church doctrine.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 19

It is amusing that Americans think that the piece of turf which they stole from the natives and them in it is specially blessed by God.

S. Korea

Moves
21 May 19

@divegeester said
It is amusing that Americans think that the piece of turf which they stole from the natives and them in it is specially blessed by God.
Would it be absurd for a family to believe that they have been blessed by God because of their prosperity and overcoming of adversity?

... Wouldn't it be irrelevant what things happened in the distance past taht were unsavory, and wouldn't it be irrelevant what befell some of the family members who may have been damning themselves through their own deeds...

Doesn't it just matter what the sons & daughters of yeoman farmers were able to become prosperoous, happy people..?

I have heard many people here in Korea speak of their own country as a miracle. To this day, they speak of the economic revolution that occurred here as the miracle on the Han.

This has been a blessed country as well, and why would anyone who believes in God take these sayings and joys from a people who clearly were blessed.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
But the Jews rejected Jesus and see him as a fake and an imposter. The country of Israel characterizes itself as the Jewish state. When you say "Israel is God's country", which "God" are you talking about?
What kind of a stupid question is that?

If you had read my previous posts you'd know.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 May 19

@philokalia said
I think that this is not that far from the mark, but it is probably not against TOS. He is very careful to ensure that direct insults aren't issued, but he also keeps records of what people say (and decontextualizes them) in an attempt to shame people and control dramatic narratives.
Nailed it.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@rajk999 said
Modern day Jews have not rejected Jesus. What they have done is to say that he has not come yet. They are waiting for the Messiah to come.
Your peculiar assertions aside, theistic Jews, whether they be modern or not modern, rejected and reject the Jesus that you worship.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@secondson said
What kind of a stupid question is that?

If you had read my previous posts you'd know.
When do you think Israel stopped being "God's country"?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
When do you think Israel stopped being "God's country"?
When did Israel stop being God's country?

F

Moves
21 May 19

@secondson said
When did Israel stop being God's country?
I am asking you.

E

Moves
21 May 19

@FMF

He is asking you.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
Your peculiar assertions aside, theistic Jews, whether they be modern or not modern, rejected and reject the Jesus that you worship.
Goodness! If I'm not mistaken I think this is the first time I've seen you call Rajk out on his "peculiar assertions".

And peculiar they are, as well as convoluted.

A note of caution: don't be so certain Rajk worships the Jesus of the Bible.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
I am asking you.
Your question assumes Israel "stopped being God's country".

I'm asking you when did that happen.

I'm assuming you know and understand that the Bible teaches that God is "the God of Israel" as it is stated so over 300 times in scripture.

God created the nation of Israel, and as far as I can see God has never stopped being the God of Israel.