God's not dead movie

God's not dead movie

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
25 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm such a cynic when it comes to stuff like this and seeing Christians getting all "excited" that a Christian themed movie made by (probably) atheists will appeal to atheists, is a little sad and if I'm brutally honest, a bit cringe-worthy.

It reminds me of the mainstream Christian populace marching sic ["flocking"] to the cinema to see the Passion ...[text shortened]... nstream Christianity that I simply can't see what others see in these secular publicity posters.
I just saw the movie. Pure flux Doesn't really produce any good Christian movies because they're kind of hokey has horrible acting. This movie had Dean Cain from Lois and Clark Superman TV show. But anyways it's the best Christian movie I have ever seen. You're missing out! I don't want to give it away but it is based on a true story.

Z

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
Will any of you atheists go see this movie it comes out today?
i barely was able to sit through the trailer.

atrocious acting. cringe worthy story. kevin sorbo. these should be enough to place this quite a lot of places after hannah montana the movie and just before the movie presented in idiocracy where there is a butt on the screen for 2 hours.

so after i have seen all the movies ever made in the history of mankind, and my internet is down, and i can't go outside because there is a zombie apocalypse, and i am dying from excruciating pain and only have 5 minutes left to live, i might give this a try.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
26 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
i barely was able to sit through the trailer.

atrocious acting. cringe worthy story. kevin sorbo. these should be enough to place this quite a lot of places after hannah montana the movie and just before the movie presented in idiocracy where there is a butt on the screen for 2 hours.

so after i have seen all the movies ever made in the history of m ...[text shortened]... am dying from excruciating pain and only have 5 minutes left to live, i might give this a try.
I have look at all the time of movies ever made before. There is not enough time to see all the movies ever made in a life time. 1,051,920 (with leap day hrs. included) is how many hrs. There are if you are 120 years old, there are more hrs. In film.

Zombies are a myth. They are brain dead so in reality they would be unable to move. Sorry to spoil that for you.