1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 02:00
    @sonship said
    @FMF

I am an atheist.

So its atheist today? When will you be an agnostic atheist again ?
    I've been an agnostic atheist as long as you've known me.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 02:01
    @sonship said
    I confess joy in being a Christian. FMF says no, he knows me better, and I am joyless.
    You come across as joyless.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 02:03
    @sonship said
    I confess joy in being a Christian. FMF says no, he knows me better, and I am joyless. Then he wonders why I say I'd rather be dead then have his mind the way it thinks.
    You'd rather be dead than be a person who finds you joyless?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 02:05
    @sonship said
    Seems clear enough to me. Who should I believe, my own experience or him?
    You can believe what you want. You can believe your own experience. That's fine. But the question remains, what evidence is there here that you are "becoming like Jesus" and he is "flowing through" you?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 01:22
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Have to admit the same thought crossed my mind. Been a good long time since GB was active here.
    @josephw
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 01:371 edit
    @secondson said
    You pick on the meek because you think they're weak. Like the way you and your cronies ground GB to the death in here.
    Grampy Bobby left the site during a well documented serious illness which incapacitated him. Up until he left he was posting with his usual rigour and is quoted as enjoying the cut and thrust of the forums. He was a stoic forum character who was well able to hold is own.

I think he would be disappointed to see himself being described as “weak” by you and would probably resent the ridiculous implication that he was “ground to death” in these forums.

He certainly never felt the need to leave the website and come back under a new name to give himself and his posting a refreshed lease of life and credibility.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree