1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 04:11
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Good post. I can add that there are many who need not read anything but their conscience guides them to do the right thing. These people already have God in them.
    Yes, Good!
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 04:26
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Because they do not understand what they read, The Word, is also Jesus. It never says in the scripture you need to have knowledge of who Jesus is. But it does say in the scripture, you must receive Jesus in your heart.

When a person reads the Word, and receives it into their heart, they receive Jesus whether they know it or not.
    I admit I kinda believe a few things that would get me labeled a Heretic....example I also believe there will be Muslims and JWs and Mormons standing before the throne and escaping out of the great tribulation and it will be by God's Grace and His grace alone. God can and does choose individuals and has throughout history. If anyone makes it to heaven or the new Jerusalem it is only because God's sacrifice for sin already paid for them to be there. People want to think God works in some magical formula but I come to see the sovereignty of God and He will do what He wants

Manny
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 04:34
    Originally posted by galveston75
    The point of this thread is to discuss what Jehovah has planned for us all in the future if that is what we want. It is clear by many in the earth that they do not want this but there are many that do.
    This is what was lost by our first parents Adam and Eve but God with the cooperation of his son Jesus have put into action all the framework to bring th ...[text shortened]... chance they get to pull anyone down that they can.....
    Sounds just like what satan thrives on.
    Have you never read: "And do not set your heart on what you eat and drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan world runs after all such things and your Father knows that you need them. But seek His kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well." And later in Luke's Gospel, chapter 12, it states. "It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when He comes."

Do you not understand these passages? Seek the kingdom of God in your heart, and all things will be given to you. God knows what each of us need. Be prepared in your heart for His return.
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 05:03
    How are you positive? Is it by telling everyone that only JWs make up the 144000 and the rest of the world will all be killed in Armagedeon while JWs will be saved?

It is enough to know that Christ promised eternal life to those who follow him. Your view of that is twisted by Watchtower garbage.

Where does this verse fit into your doctrine:

[i]2 Cor ...[text shortened]... hats why Im not interested.

Maybe there are others who are interested so you keep prattling.
    Rajk999, you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink.

It is written. Be willing to accept those who still have doubts---

And again: Those who know they can eat any kind of food must not feel they are better than those who eat only vegetables.

Finally, it is written: God has accepted them.
    romans 14:1-12
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 05:05
    Originally posted by menace71
    I admit I kinda believe a few things that would get me labeled a Heretic....example I also believe there will be Muslims and JWs and Mormons standing before the throne and escaping out of the great tribulation and it will be by God's Grace and His grace alone. God can and does choose individuals and has throughout history. If anyone makes it to heaven or th ...[text shortened]... magical formula but I come to see the sovereignty of God and He will do what He wants

Manny
    menace, you have a very unique faith, i like what i see.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 06:351 edit
    Maybe divegeester will get the hint too.
    Sorry I need a bit more than whatever "hint" it is you are referring to; what is it you want to say to me...be less gloomy?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:15
    Is there some part of the Bible that says to be interested in the future of the planet?

The light and goodness of the future is not on this earth.

Everyone killed except JWs ? Now thats light and goodness 😀
    Perhaps you missed the opening thread.......

What blessings will God’s Kingdom bring for mankind? The things that the Kingdom will soon accomplish include:

(1) Wars, crime, and violence will be eliminated forever.—Psalm 46:8, 9; Isaiah 2:4.

(2) Equality and impartiality will exist for all; there will be no more racial, social, or other forms of discrimination.—Acts 10:35; Revelation 7:9, 10.

(3) There will be abundant food, adequate housing, and enjoyable work for everyone.—Psalm 72:16; Isaiah 25:6; 65:21, 22.

(4) Sickness, disability, old age, and death will be no more.—Isaiah 25:8; 35:5, 6; Revelation 21:4.

(5) The dead will be raised.—John 5:28, 29; Revelation 20:12.

(6) The earth will become a global paradise.—Luke 23:43; Psalm 98:7-9.

“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ,” said Jesus. (John 17:3)
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:22
    Have you never read: "And do not set your heart on what you eat and drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan world runs after all such things and your Father knows that you need them. But seek His kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well." And later in Luke's Gospel, chapter 12, it states. "It will be good for those servants whose master fi ...[text shortened]... will be given to you. God knows what each of us need. Be prepared in your heart for His return.
    Again you still miss what Jesus did say to do which is this:

Matthew 24:14
    14 And this good news of the Kingdom "will be preached" in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations,+ and then the end will come.

Matthew 28:19, 20
    19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

Who was Jesus speaking too? If you don't think this work is not important, then who will do this work?
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:24
    Perhaps you missed the opening thread.......

What blessings will God’s Kingdom bring for mankind? The things that the Kingdom will soon accomplish include:

(1) Wars, crime, and violence will be eliminated forever.—Psalm 46:8, 9; Isaiah 2:4.

(2) Equality and impartiality will exist for all; there will be no more racial, social, or other forms ...[text shortened]... u, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ,” said Jesus. (John 17:3)
    there will be a global utopia when the anti-Christ comes. At least for a few short years. Of course you will have to put up with the Two Witnesses.

The anti-Christ will do everything you have mentioned, seemingly. Like raising the dead, and bringing peace to the world.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:25
    How are you positive? Is it by telling everyone that only JWs make up the 144000 and the rest of the world will all be killed in Armagedeon while JWs will be saved?

It is enough to know that Christ promised eternal life to those who follow him. Your view of that is twisted by Watchtower garbage.

Where does this verse fit into your doctrine:

[i]2 Cor ...[text shortened]... hats why Im not interested.

Maybe there are others who are interested so you keep prattling.
    I believe the opening thread had many, many scriptures in it, did it not? I don't see where anything that was posted was garbage as you say.
    Perhaps it's the Bible and what it says you don't like.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:26
    there will be a global utopia when the anti-Christ comes. At least for a few short years. Of course you will have to put up with the Two Witnesses.

The anti-Christ will do everything you have mentioned, seemingly. Like raising the dead, and bringing peace to the world.
    What? The anti christ will do what?
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:27
    Again you still miss what Jesus did say to do which is this:

Matthew 24:14
    14 And this good news of the Kingdom "will be preached" in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations,+ and then the end will come.

Matthew 28:19, 20
    19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Fat ...[text shortened]... s Jesus speaking too? If you don't think this work is not important, then who will do this work?
    Never said the work wasn't important. But litteraly everyone on the planet knows of Jesus, thanks to TV, radio and the millions of preachers (missionaries) over the past 100 years.
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:31
    What? The anti christ will do what?
    do you understand the term "anti-Christ". He will do nearly everything Christ did, including raising of the dead. (it will be an illusion). But he will preach a message that mankind is the god, collectively.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:40
    do you understand the term "anti-Christ". He will do nearly everything Christ did, including raising of the dead. (it will be an illusion). But he will preach a message that mankind is the god, collectively.
    I completely understand who the anti christ is.

"Antichrist."

"The Greek term has a twofold meaning. It refers to that which is anti, or opposed to, Christ. It may also refer to a false Christ, one in the place of Christ. All people, organizations, or groups that falsely claim to represent Christ or claim to be the Messiah or that oppose Christ and his disciples can properly be called antichrists.—1Jo 2:22."

So your version of the anti christ and this illusion of resurrecting humans, and doing the preaching that Jesus DID tell us to do, are doing these things now or just in the future?

Just curious if anyone here agrees with your theory on this?
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 15:41
    Never said the work wasn't important. But litteraly everyone on the planet knows of Jesus, thanks to TV, radio and the millions of preachers (missionaries) over the past 100 years.
    So do you personally do this work just as Jesus said to do in the way he did himself?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree