1. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 14:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have enjoyed making so many friends here and I hate to leave.
    However, I have done enough damage and apologize for all the misunderstandings.
    Good luck and may God bless all of you.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    "Goodbye, all you [maties]
    There's nothing you can say
    To make me change my mind.
    Goodbye."
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 16:27
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    goodbye and good luck, dont forget to pack timmy88.
    You spelled Fritz wrong.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 16:34
    look at all the women who dont make it full term and for no apparent reason they loose their baby. gods got his hand in there somewhere, either he has taken the baby or stood by and done nothing to stop it happening.
    he can not be angry about abortions and have his people make a big fuss about it and at the same time do nothing to help babies who are trying to be born.
    so what is it, is he taking the babies or is he doing nothing to help?
    epic FAIL, thats not Gods fault is it, its the result of complications, your assertion that its as a consequence of Gods violation is ludicrous and unworthy of serious comment.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 16:35
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Bingo!!

For a God who can supposedly save the world when he turns up ending all death and suffering he's been remarkably vacant for the last 2000 years. Where was he during the holocaust? Where was he during the Black Death? Where was he during the Rwandan genocide? Where was he during the countless rapes and sexual assaults during the last two millen ...[text shortened]... assaulted and did nothing, i somehow doubt he would call my actions 'an act of patience'.
    Indeed, you would be as well as playing Bingo as argue with people whose sole
    argument is substantiated by ludicrous self opinions, trundle trundle, neeeeext!
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 17:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    epic FAIL, thats not Gods fault is it, its the result of complications, your assertion that its as a consequence of Gods violation is ludicrous and unworthy of serious comment.
    so your answer is that he is standing by doing nothing. he places so much importance in the life of an unborn baby that it angers him if a woman takes a morning after pill and kills a few cells, yet he doesnt deem a baby that dies in the womb at 8 months worthy of his intervention, even though he is the idiot that designed the crazy system in which babies are born into the world.
    if you dont understand the hypocritical, immoral nature of this that then you are so far down the rabbit hole you have lost sight of true morals and seem willing to defend the undefendable.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 17:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Indeed, you would be as well as playing Bingo as argue with people whose sole
    argument is substantiated by ludicrous self opinions, trundle trundle, neeeeext!
    The world is full of suffering and God is yet to show up, that's more than a self opinion, it's a fact.
  7. Joined
    02 May '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 17:53
    WITHOUT THE RJ HINDS OF THE WORLD , WE ARE ALL POORER , HE TOLD SOME GOOD JOKES.
  8. Joined
    02 May '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 17:56
    i WASN'T BEING SARCASTIC , HE TOLD SOME GREAT JOKES.
  9. Joined
    02 May '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 18:00
    LIFES TO SHORT , STAY (CHRIST (no offence) ) we can't all agree.
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 21:48
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The world is full of suffering and God is yet to show up, that's more than a self opinion, it's a fact.

No, this is not a fact. This shows that you only expect God to work from the outside. You do not understand God working from the inside out.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 21:51
    so your answer is that he is standing by doing nothing. he places so much importance in the life of an unborn baby that it angers him if a woman takes a morning after pill and kills a few cells, yet he doesnt deem a baby that dies in the womb at 8 months worthy of his intervention, even though he is the idiot that designed the crazy system in which babi ...[text shortened]... the rabbit hole you have lost sight of true morals and seem willing to defend the undefendable.
    This world is not a final exam for God.

Humans, yes, not God.

It's all about how the humans deal with situations like this.

Some pass, some fail. Some fail miserably.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 22:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This world is not a final exam for God.

Humans, yes, not God.

It's all about how the humans deal with situations like this.

Some pass, some fail. Some fail miserably.
    why is it all about how humans deal situations? a test? is our existence nothing more than a quiz show, see if we jump through gods hoops and win a holiday in eternity if we get is right. oh and just to make things harder, lots of the contestants will not even know the rules because god will not spread his word to them during their life time. oh and also due to the ever changing meaning given to his rule book we never know if we are doing what he wants anyway.

how do you make god happy, if he makes it unclear what he wants, just do your best and hope thats enough. or if you live in tribe in the brazilian rain forest live your life oblivious, die, then get told you cant get into heaven because you had homosexual sex, poor old tribesman never had a chance.

and the poor unborn babies, what do they get out of gods little game show. do they get judged? or a free pass? if their parents dont make it into heaven does that mean they will never meet them?

do you know exactly what you need to do to make god happy?
    is it fair that billions of people have lived and died without even knowing about god?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jul '12 03:081 edit
    why is it all about how humans deal situations? a test? is our existence nothing more than a quiz show, see if we jump through gods hoops and win a holiday in eternity if we get is right. oh and just to make things harder, lots of the contestants will not even know the rules because god will not spread his word to them during their life time. oh and als ...[text shortened]... happy?
    is it fair that billions of people have lived and died without even knowing about god?
    Just on the question of kids spirituality, I think that it is mostly upto the parents whether the kids get there early childhood questions adequately answered or if the parents either 1) leave them in the dark. OR 2). Indoctrinate them with their own beliefs.

Only parents that let kids find their own spirituality (dharma) are doing the right thing . IMO/
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jul '12 03:16
    I just wanted to point out to anyone who missed it (I forget the thread title of the top of my head) but RJ was told by me that "maties" was a put down and as far as I know he didn't dispute that.

I said that it was a harsh put down, often referring to a "small package" , amongst other things.

Do you think he had this in mind when posting his thread title?
  15. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    07 Jul '12 03:58
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I just wanted to point out to anyone who missed it (I forget the thread title of the top of my head) but RJ was told by me that "maties" was a put down and as far as I know he didn't dispute that.

I said that it was a harsh put down, often referring to a "small package" , amongst other things.

Do you think he had this in mind when posting his thread title?
    that was my impression first time i saw it. didn't think it was worth a mention though, after all, this is rj we are talking about. is there anyone here who didn't think he is a douche?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree