Goodbye all you maties!

Goodbye all you maties!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Jul 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
that was my impression first time i saw it. didn't think it was worth a mention though, after all, this is rj we are talking about. is there anyone here who didn't think he is a douche?
yes, he is a douche, but that 'conversation' was in the last 2 weeks.

Could even be sub/semi-concious (??)

Remember he often put us down with his inane arse jokes 😛

F

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
is there anyone here who didn't think he is a douche?
When all is said done, I think he was a tragic figure.

Having said that, this 'retirement' might only be for attention seeking purposes, like the previous one. He may well be back to posting in "douche" mode again by next week.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Jul 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
The world is full of suffering and God is yet to show up, that's more than a self opinion, it's a fact.
So your opinion is that God should have aready done someting? So it's your timetable that the universe needs to fall in line with?

And you think God should have done something already? Well let's see. As soon as Adam & Eve sinned, God already had the wheels in motion in correcting their mistake. Perhaps if you did read the account of that time period, you might see that. I doubt it but you could try.

So between God working with the nation of Isreal and aligning up the birth of Jesus thru those people, he made plans from the Garden of Eden to have his son come to earth to do many things including the setting up of the Heavenly Kingdom that God will let his son rule and the affects of that are going to be seen here soon.
Also had the Bible written for us to see and understand what he has done, is doing right now as we speak and what he will be doing in the future for us thru this new Kingdom.

So God and his son have been very busy in working on the solution and perfectly doing this step by step and that is to settle every accusation from Satan in the garden.

And God's time scale is much different then ours. We have no choise but to be patient. In God's eyes it has only been 7 days since this whole mess started, and from our view with eternety ahead for the ones who want it, this period from our first parents is only a spec of time in the big picture.

So it's good in a way that you are aware of these bad things and no doubt would want them fixed. But we can't get mad at God. We know only a spec of what he knows and his power is unlimited.
Instead of being mad at him, it would be good to get to know him and who he really is and learn to have faith. All the good things he's promissed will happen just as all the things he fortold in the past have come thru.
Their are actually very few prophicies left to be fulfilled.
You need to learn about our creator and learn his plans.

t

Moves
07 Jul 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel

Remember he often put us down with his inane arse jokes 😛
Why wasn't Christ born in Hungary?
Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Jul 12

Originally posted by jaywill
The world is full of suffering and God is yet to show up, that's more than a self opinion, it's a fact.

No, this is not a fact. This shows that you only expect God to work from the outside. You do not understand God working from the [b]inside
out.[/b]
It is a fact that Robbie believes God is going to turn up and turn the earth into a paradise thus ending all suffering and death. That, as of yet, has yet to happen. That is a fact.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
So your opinion is that God should have aready done someting? So it's your timetable that the universe needs to fall in line with?

And you think God should have done something already? Well let's see. As soon as Adam & Eve sinned, God already had the wheels in motion in correcting their mistake. Perhaps if you did read the account of that time period ophicies left to be fulfilled.
You need to learn about our creator and learn his plans.
Which bit of my statement are you disagreeing with here? I made two points -

1. The world is full of suffering.

2. God as yet to turn up and end all suffering.

j

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It is a fact that Robbie believes God is going to turn up and turn the earth into a paradise thus ending all suffering and death. That, as of yet, has yet to happen. That is a fact.

He is correct.

But he only understand this from the standpoint of an OUTWARD God, who will appear OUTWARDLY, and will OUTWARDLY do a work only around and outside of man's being, primarily in the environment.

The key to the paradise creation is for God first to gain the innermost parts of at least a beach head of redeemed people.

Thus Paul says that that creation eagerly expects the manifestation of the sons of God.

By turning your heart, and I mean your heart, ... over to Christ, you are hastening the coming of this wpnderful paradise. By turning yourself over to the Lord Jesus for Him to come into your heart, you are being the TRUE environmentalist.

It is a previledged and noble matter to allow Christ to come into your heart as Lord and Savior to make you one of the sons of God. Creation eagerly awaits more of us to become the sons of God in maturity.

"For the anxious watching of the creation eagerly awaits the revelation of the sons of God. For the creation was made subject to vanity, not of its own will, but because oc Him who subjected it,

In hope that the creation itself will also be freed from the slavery of corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans together and travails in pain together until now.

And not only so, but we ourselves also, who have the firstfruits ofthe Spirit, even we ourselves groan in ourselves, eagerly awaiting sonship, the redemption of our body." (See Romans 8:19-23)

God dispensees Himself into man to work from the INSIDE towards the CIRCUMFERENCE, from the inside out. The final stage is the glorification of the physical body and the manifestation of the sons of God in maturity. Creation is freed also, into a like glory of liberty at this manifestation of the sons of God.

What an unspeakalbe honor that I could participate in the release of the whole creation by turning my inward being over more and more to the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

What a wonderful thing to live for !

Moves
07 Jul 12

He is correct.

But he only understand this from the standpoint of an OUTWARD God, who will appear OUTWARDLY, and will OUTWARDLY do a work only around a ...[text shortened]... g over more and more to the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

"What a wonderful thing to live for !"

Ah, to believe life, and one's life, is about something of such monumental importance! It must be nice.

j

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
"What a wonderful thing to live for !"

Ah, to believe life, and one's life, is about something of such monumental importance! It must be nice.
What a wonderful thing to live for !"

I am very fortunate. Of course this is not the hidden agenda of an elite.

Just read aloud the first three chapters of the book of Ephesians. I believe that you will get some similar impression - that the Christian life is a high calling to an eternal purpose of God.

It is right there for anyone to partake of, in the New Testament. I am not a member of something elite that all cannot partake of, if they have faith .

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by tim88
Why wasn't Christ born in Hungary?
Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin
Lol

(At least I hadn't heard this one before)

rc

Moves
07 Jul 12
4 edits

He is correct.

But he only understand this from the standpoint of an OUTWARD God, who will appear OUTWARDLY, and will OUTWARDLY do a work only around a g over more and more to the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

But he only understand this from the standpoint of an OUTWARD God,

that statement simply is not true and i do not know what has provided the basis for
your evaluation. I am a spiritual person, since coming to an accurate knowledge of
'the truth', I have attempted, according to the sacred text, to strip off the
old personality, in fact, let us take a look at the verse,

(Colossians 3:9-10) . . .Strip off the old personality with its practices,  and clothe
yourselves with the new [personality], which through accurate knowledge is being
made new according to the image of the One who created it,

Thus what occurs , or rather should occur in the case of a Christian is a complete
inner metamorphosis of personality. How is this achieved? The verse states,
through an accurate knowledge. Thus as one comes to know Biblical principles and
examples, particularly the example of the Christ, through discernment and applying
these principles, ones personality undergoes a change, or should undergo a change
as the conscience is refined. Furthermore the apostle makes it clear that its not
some ethereal mysterious action which foments this change, but the force actuating
upon our minds.

(Ephesians 4:22-24) . . .that you should put away the old personality which
conforms to your former course of conduct and which is being corrupted according
to his deceptive desires;  but that you should be made new in the force actuating
your mind,  and should put on the new personality . . .

what is this force which actuates our minds? Initially i thought it was the Holy spirit,
but upon further inspection, its not, its our dominant mental attitudes, our
inclinations. I do not deny that the Holy spirit is a helper, but clearly the Bible itself
demonstrates the importance of taking in accurate knowledge and using that
knowledge to mould and completely transform the inner personality, to the extent
that it should be unrecognisable from what went before (a metamorphosis) To
state as you have done, that my faith is somehow an outward phenomena is
insulting and gives the impression that inside I am somehow deviod of spirituality.
God is not finished with any of us yet and I would be pleased if you would remember
that Jaywill.

Moves
07 Jul 12

What a wonderful thing to live for !"

I am very fortunate. Of course this is not the hidden agenda of an elite.

Just read aloud the first three chapters of the book of [b]Ephesians
. I believe that you will get some similar ...[text shortened]... stament. I am not a member of something elite that all cannot partake of, if they have faith .[/b]
Yes, you are not acting like I would expect a member of an elite with a hidden agenda, to act.

I am frequently reminded of Victor Frankl's book titled "Man's Search For Meaning." Your post makes me think he is referring to man's search for significance, or importance, or worth. You seem to have found yours.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
Too much of a glass chin. Too psychologically needy. Wrong kind on vanity.
I knew it! You're a psychologist. 😉

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jul 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have enjoyed making so many friends here and I hate to leave.
However, I have done enough damage and apologize for all the misunderstandings.
Good luck and may God bless all of you.
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Why leave?

F

Moves
08 Jul 12

Originally posted by josephw
Why leave?
You didn't read the whole of his post and yet it really is quite short. He feels he has "done enough damage" and has been to blame for many "misunderstandings".