1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:54

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say from now on, I shall only take sincere and honest questions in my personal message box.

I will answer all questions for you, from the Vedic literature's pages, and my personal opinions will not apply.

Spam coming into my personal inbox shall be reported.

I shall still peruse the forum and respond if I see anything needing correcting.

DON,T ask me questions in the forum because I will not respond.

This is the only way I can reach that 1 soul who is ready to embrace the eternal true religion, expounded in the greatest literature of the world THE VEDAS.

This begins now.

I will only respond to this OP in the forum because it may prompt many inquiry's.

Thankyou little sparrows and snakes, please decide which one you want to remain for the rest of your short life on earth.

Hare Krishna hare rama---God Bless--- Allah Akbar and Namaste.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 04:251 edit
    Good riddance, as they say. 😀

Your latest intensive foray onto this forum, which has lasted about a fortnight, has been an absolute calamity for you personally and for everything you purport to represent and promote.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 05:47
    Originally posted by Dasa (OP)

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say from now on, I shall only take sincere and honest questions in my personal message box.

I will answer all questions for you, from the Vedic literature's pages, and my personal opinions will not apply.

I shall still peruse the forum and respond if I see ...[text shortened]... of your short life on earth.

Hi Dasa,

would you possibly have any questions concerning the four conditionals embedded
    within the Koine [or common] language of the New Testament?

~Bobby
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 05:561 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Hi Dasa,

~Bobby
    Dasa's invitation was addressed to everybody and thus belonged here in public. Your invitation is addressed to Dasa. Surely your personal invitation belonged in a PM? Or were you trying to be a little bit ostentatious? 😉
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:08
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Hi Dasa,

~Bobby
    The conditionals are proposing that a piece of knowledge is true, or true or false, or false.

This sought of thing is inviting speculation.

The mind is full of many wondrous thoughts, but getting to the absolute truth is walking on a razors edge when using only the mind for an authority.

The mind may hit on a true fact, but then it may give you 20 untrue facts supporting the first fact.

A man can get perplexed if he doesn't get confirmation from above when speculating

However the world/mankind have got the 1 billion verses of the Vedas.

In the Vedas are the perfect teachings of true religion and spirituality.(and many, many, many, other things as well)

Don't bother about the other things because life is short.

If you want links to some very nice web-sites about true religion in the Vedas, then ask me in the private inbox and we can discuss without forum bullies.

Thankyou for you sober and sincere enquiry.

It will serve as an example to others.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa's invitation was addressed to everybody and thus belonged here in public. Your invitation is addressed to Dasa. Surely your personal invitation belonged in a PM? Or were you trying to be a little bit ostentatious? 😉
    This is a perfect example of a forum bully........trying to agitate and divide.

Notice, there is no desire to enquire about spirituality.

None what so ever.

FMF the terrorist sympathizer, has been agitating for years.

He has not been banned because 95 % of the forum are also agitator's as well, and they all make a fine team of boofheads..
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:201 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This is a perfect example of a forum bully........trying to agitate and divide.
    I was inquiring from Grampy Bobby as to whether he was being deliberately ostentatious about his personal offer to you.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:22

I cannot see you being very busy.

A sincere and honest question - the answer to which should be beneficial to all -
    what do you define as "sincere and honest questions"? Because I cannot
    recollect you answering any of mine and precious few from anyone else.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:22
    If you sincerely believe I have been a terrorist sympathizer for years, it should be easy for you to cite even just one post in which I expressed this supposed sympathy.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you sincerely believe I have been a terrorist sympathizer for years, it should be easy for you to cite even just one post in which I expressed this supposed sympathy.
    Are the suicide bomber's of women and children, vile filthy scum.

Say they are, vile filthy scum now..

And I shall not call you a terrorist sympathizer.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:091 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I cannot see you being very busy.

A sincere and honest question - the answer to which should be beneficial to all -
    what do you define as "sincere and honest questions"? Because I cannot
    recollect you answering any of mine and precious few from anyone else.
    I apologize for not recognizing an honest enquiry.

The reason is this, to find an honest enquiry, I must wade through piles of sarcastic and rude and insincere rubbish.

This is very taxing when I must do it over and over every time I log on.

I am going to make an amendment to my Grand Announcement.

It is this.

If you or someone have made a sincere enquiry in the forum, you can prompt me to the thread name by going to my personal inbox with that info, and and I will answer it in the forum.

Will this suffice.?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:12
    Are the suicide bomber's of women and children, vile filthy scum.

Say they are, vile filthy scum now..

And I shall not call you a terrorist sympathizer.
    My condemnation of terrorism has been clear and unequivocal ~ and a lot more effective and sincere than yours.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:14
    It ought to be easy for you to cite even just one post in which I expressed sympathy for terrorists. It's no mystery as to why you can't.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:27

Hi everyone,

I shall still peruse the forum and respond if I see anyth ...[text shortened]... of your short life on earth.

"DON,T ask me questions in the forum because I will not respond."

What you mean of course is, don't ask me questions because i 'can not' respond. This thread is not a grand announcement at all but a defeated man waving a white flag, thoroughly unable to defend his perfect religion from the obvious imperfections it contains.

Good riddance.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    My condemnation of terrorism has been clear and unequivocal ~ and a lot more effective and sincere than yours.
    You cannot say it.

You are terrorist sympathizer.

That is disgusting and your fate should be the same of those who you sympathize.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree