1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    Like I said, I find the religions propagated here, such as yours, completely unconvincing. I am not aware of any revelation that God has made or of there being any 'instructions' for mankind. This applies to your claims about "true religion" too.
    You haven't studied true religion you boofhead.

You don't even know what the difference is between true religion and false religion

However all your 2054 complaints about religion are about false religion..

Good one.

And not one complaint about true religion.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:53
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You haven't studied true religion you boofhead.

You don't even know what the difference is between true religion and false religion

However all your 2054 complaints about religion are about false religion..

Good one.

And not one complaint about true religion.
    Here is a complaint about your true religion and it relates to this statement you made in another thread:

"Love those big strong Kshatriya warriors who are our protectors of society.

They have permission to take almost any women."

*Please clarify who has given them this permission? (Clearly not the women being raped).
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:13
    Originally posted by Dasa

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say from now on, I shall only take sincere and honest questions in my personal message box.

I will answer all questions for you, from the Vedic literature's pages, and my personal opinions will not apply.

Spam coming into my personal inbox shall be reported.

I shall still peruse the forum and respond if I see anyth ...[text shortened]... of your short life on earth.

Hare Krishna hare rama---God Bless--- Allah Akbar and Namaste.
    What sort of questions would you consider acceptable if I were to PM you? Questions about what exactly?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree