Grand Announcment. from dasa.

Grand Announcment. from dasa.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by whodey
I'm not really sure how talking to us individually will change the types of questions that you will receive. Some of my questions for you were just ignored.

I think you would do better just passing out religious tracts and with a smile.
I will miss many questions because most responses to me are just trolls doing their troll thing.

If you have a sincere question, like I said just prompt my inbox with the post number or name etc. so I can find that sincere question and I am happy then to respond.

F

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by Dasa
Are you Muslim?
Of course not. Have you been asleep? Forgive me for copy pasting something I wrote a few months ago:

I am a non-Christian/former Christian. Indeed, I am not a religionist of any kind. I don't see myself as an atheist because I feel an unclear and inexplicable instinct that there is a God.

I have no specific "beliefs" rooted in this instinctive belief ~ which perhaps can be referred to as deism ~ and there are no superstitions or notions of the supernatural that I know of or act upon in any way, let alone proselytize. Perhaps the "instinct" is hard wired into us - like morality - or only some of us - and/or its a product of factors that have had a bearing on our evolution. I really don't know for sure.

For example, I have no reason to believe there is an afterlife as there is no evidence of it. I am not aware of any revelation that God has made or of there being any 'instructions' for mankind.

I find the religions, such as those propagated here, completely unconvincing, although I attribute their putative attractions and purported functions as an understandable product of the human condition. None of the Christian proselytizers in this community are persuasive - in fact I find most of their mind maps and behaviour completely counter productive.

I do not "hope" that there will be a revelation as that strikes me as a rather spurious use of the human spirit; the same goes for contemplation of forms of immortality that there is no reason to think exists.

I am quite happy and reconciled with the fact that I will pass away in a decade or two from now, indeed I believe that its finite nature is in part what makes life delicious and wonderful.

I might say something different if I was due to die next week, but broadly speaking I am not interested in trying to soften the inevitability of death by subscribing to religion and dwelling on the obscurantist superstitions peddled by ecclesiastical technocrats and their followers.

I am not interested in hoping for supernatural things to happen in order deal with real life. Personally I think it is a squandering of the amazing capacities of the human spirit which ~ perhaps ~ no one knows for sure ~ is God given.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
All the Muslims I know here in Indonesia are absolutely appalled by all the criminality and atrocities they are seeing carried out in the name of their religion around the world. What else would expect? Would you expect them to be anything other than outraged?
Rubbish.........

Its all a marketing campaign to deceive the Christians and Hindu's and atheists.

If the Quran states ( strike terror into their hearts and kill them when you find them) end quote..................why would the Muslims protest against their own belief system.

The people you see protesting are probably 95% Christians and Hindus and Atheists an Buddhists and agnostics......and a few spaced out Muslims.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Of course not. Have you been asleep? Forgive me for copy pasting something I wrote a few months ago:

I am a non-Christian/former Christian. Indeed, I am not a religionist of any kind. I don't see myself as an atheist because I feel an unclear and inexplicable instinct that there is a God.

I have no specific "beliefs" rooted in this instinctive belief ~ wh ...[text shortened]... e amazing capacities of the human spirit which ~ perhaps ~ no one knows for sure ~ is God given.
Then why the hell are you living in this forum attacking everything I say, instead of asking questions about what I say.

You say you are not convinced by what is proposed here in the forum, but the Vedas take months and years to study and investigate. and you have not done 1 week of study.....probably not one hour.

Look at this web-site right now and give it some thought..........

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/proof_of_vedic_culture's_global_existence.htm

Actually read it please.

And then come back in a week and chat.

I swear you will be a different person.

But read with an honest open heart.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Mar 16

Rubbish.........

Its all a marketing campaign to deceive the Christians and Hindu's and atheists.

If the Quran states ( strike terror into their hearts and kill them when you find them) end quote..................why would the Muslims protest against their own belief system.

The people you see protesting are probably 95% Christians and Hindus and Atheists an Buddhists and agnostics......and a few spaced out Muslims.
According to that logic, the Christians who killed Muslims in the crusades are to be commended, right?

F

Moves
30 Mar 16

Because it isn't their "belief system". It is an excuse used by terrorists. The fact that you seem to side with the interpretation of the Koran that is used by terrorists does not affect the spiritual and religious reality in which most Muslims live.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16
2 edits

NO no and no................

And do you know why?

Because the crusades were a response to the Islamic slaughter of men women and children across what is now called the Middle east.

Muslims slaughtered millions of people .

If you do honest research about the creation of violent Islam, you would know this.

Its all there documented.

The Crusaders were just getting their own back.

I say good on em.

F

Moves
30 Mar 16

You say you are not convinced by what is proposed here in the forum, but the Vedas take months and years to study and investigate. and you have not done 1 week of study.....probably not one hour.
You have posted more than 4,500 times on this forum and I have probably read almost all of those posts. You have had your chance. You are a dreadful communicator, intellectually hamstrung, and spiritually repulsive, and - it would seem - quite deliberately so. You should reflect on how effective your methods are and how much success you have had.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

its not an excuse........

THE Quran has hundreds of insightful verses of oppression and violence.

Its all very clear in black and white to kill and kill and kill.

Islam is a vey ugly culture.

Islam has no Music in their mosque.

Just this one thing is proof that Islam is PIG IGNORANT.

FMF, do you realize how pig ignorant a religion is that condemns song and music to glorify God.

Just that one thing condemns Islam right there and now.

You cannot deny this.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

Make a spiritual enquiry fool.

And stop criticizing.

I have been asking you to engage me for years but you will not make spiritual enquiry.

Its all your fault.

Right now there is No spiritual enquiry at all (zero) nothing zilch.

I have the entire Vedas to back me up

I can answer every question because of that fact.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Mar 16

Are you ashamed of being Muslim.

If I were a Muslim, I would be utterly ashamed and disheartened by all the bombings and killings' and kidnappings and hangings and raping's and torturing's and stoning's and thieving's and deceiving's and embezzling's and cheatings etc. by violent and corrupt Islam.

Are you ashamed of this FMF?
Are you ashamed of the Vedas? (Is that the real reason you will not answer questions publicly).

I suspect your personal message box will see less action than Ben Affleck.

Fly away cowardly sparrow.

F

Moves
30 Mar 16

Then why the hell are you living in this forum attacking everything I say
As far as I can recall, I have only criticized you for advocating genocide, for apparently endorsing rape, and for being personally abusive. Do calls for genocide, apology for rape and personal abuse account for "everything" you say? They are the only things I criticize you for.

F

Moves
30 Mar 16

THE Quran has hundreds of insightful verses of oppression and violence.
In terms of theological interpretation, you seem to be siding with the terrorists.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
In terms of theological interpretation, you seem to be siding with the terrorists.
FMF the Muslim troll.

You just are not encouragable at all.

If you were talking to my face, you would be ashamed to say 90% of what you say, because you know I would hit you across the face with my shoe.

You need to be slapped in the face.

You are a very, very, very, dishonest Muslim.

F

Moves
30 Mar 16

If you were talking to my face, you would be ashamed to say 90% of what you say, because you know I would hit you across the face with my shoe. You need to be slapped in the face..
Come now. Next you'll be ridiculing my chess rating. Or insulting my mother.