1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:32
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "DON,T ask me questions in the forum because I will not respond."

What you mean of course is, don't ask me questions because i 'can not' respond. This thread is not a grand announcement at all but a defeated man waving a white flag, thoroughly unable to defend his perfect religion from the obvious imperfections it contains.

Good riddance.
    Goodbye Ghost of a Boofhead.

Why ae you a boofhead?.

Because you have (never ever) asked a sincere and honest question.

And thats because you cannot formulate such a question with only 3 brain cells in your skull.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:43
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Goodbye Ghost of a Boofhead.

Why ae you a boofhead?.

Because you have (never ever) asked a sincere and honest question.

And thats because you cannot formulate such a question with only 3 brain cells in your skull.
    Sincere and honest question coming up:

"Why do you claim your religion is true and perfect when it contains untruths and imperfections that you are unable to explain or defend, without resorting to justifying the unjustifiable such a rape?"
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:21
    You are terrorist sympathizer. That is disgusting and your fate should be the same of those who you sympathize.
    And what "fate" is that?
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 11:59
    The conditionals are proposing that a piece of knowledge is true, or true or false, or false.

This sought of thing is inviting speculation.

The mind is full of many wondrous thoughts, but getting to the absolute truth is walking on a razors edge when using only the mind for an authority.

The mind may hit on a true fact, but then it may give you 20 untr ...[text shortened]... ullies.

Thankyou for you sober and sincere enquiry.

It will serve as an example to others.
    A man can get perplexed if he doesn't get confirmation from above when speculating

However the world/mankind have got the 1 billion verses of the Vedas.

In the Vedas are the perfect teachings of true religion and spirituality.(and many, many, many, other things as well)

Sadly a man might become perplexed wading through those 1 billion verses and it is hard to see why reading in addition commentaries and explanations and guides would in any way make the task more manageable. I am not sure if 1 billion attempts would be sufficient for a team of monkeys to type out Shakespeare's Hamlet but it would seem a decent start.

Of course one can but speculate about this sought of thing.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 12:02
    Originally posted by finnegan
    I wonder what animal or insect you might be compared to by Dasa for speculating in this way.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 12:18
    [quote]I am not sure if 1 billion attempts would be sufficient for a team of monkeys to type out Shakespeare's Hamlet but it would seem a decent start.
    I assume you mean the word 'Hamlet' (not the play), and then I think you would need a typewriter with only letters on it, and a shift key, and then a fair few monkeys.

🙂
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:421 edit
    A man can get perplexed if he doesn't get confirmation from above when speculating

However the world/mankind have got the 1 billion verses of the Vedas.

In the Vedas are the perfect teachings of true religion and spirituality.(and many, many, many, other things as well)

Sadly a man might become perplexed wading through those 1 bil ...[text shortened]... ut it would seem a decent start.

Friend........

You don't have to wade through 1 billion verses because all the transcendental literature is in one place just for you.

We have the 18 volume Srimad Bhagavatam and the Bhagavad Gita As It Is by his Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Prubhupada.

This shall be a starter pack for you with more to come.

But why wait, please check this out.............................http://www.stephen-knapp.com/proof_of_vedic_culture's_global_existence.htm

Hare krsna.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:44
    We have the 18 volume Srimad Bhagavatam and the Bhagavad Gita As It Is by his Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Prubhupada.
    What has his Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Prubhupada said about Islam?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    What has his Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Prubhupada said about Islam?
    You will not say terrorists are vile scum.

Why not?

Are you Muslim?

Are you hiding your Muslim identity?

Are you ashamed of being a Muslim?

Why?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:56
    You will not say terrorists are vile scum.

Why not?

Are you Muslim?

Are you hiding your Muslim identity?

Are you ashamed of being a Muslim?

Why?
    I asked you about what his Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Prubhupada said about Islam. I think it's no secret why you need to avoid the question.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:00
    You know what he says.

Now why are you ashamed of telling the forum you are a Muslim.

Could it be you are distancing yourself from the vile scum who blew up women and children a few days ago?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:03
    You know what he says.
    Is what his Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Prubhupada says about Islam the same as what you say about Islam?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:12
    Are you ashamed of being Muslim.

If I were a Muslim, I would be utterly ashamed and disheartened by all the bombings and killings' and kidnappings and hangings and raping's and torturing's and stoning's and thieving's and deceiving's and embezzling's and cheatings etc. by violent and corrupt Islam.

Are you ashamed of this FMF?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:17

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say from now on, I shall only take sincere and honest questions in my personal message box.

I will answer all questions for you, from the Vedic literature's pages, and my personal opinions will not apply.

Spam coming into my personal inbox shall be reported.

I shall still peruse the forum and respond if I see anyth ...[text shortened]... of your short life on earth.

Hare Krishna hare rama---God Bless--- Allah Akbar and Namaste.
    I'm not really sure how talking to us individually will change the types of questions that you will receive. Some of my questions for you were just ignored.

I think you would do better just passing out religious tracts and with a smile.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:18
    If I were a Muslim, I would be utterly ashamed and disheartened by all the bombings and killings' and kidnappings and hangings and raping's and torturing's and stoning's and thieving's and deceiving's and embezzling's and cheatings etc. by violent and corrupt Islam.
    All the Muslims I know here in Indonesia are absolutely appalled by all the criminality and atrocities they are seeing carried out in the name of their religion around the world. What else would expect? Would you expect them to be anything other than outraged?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree