Greatest problem with Islam

Greatest problem with Islam

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
15 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Na, I just think that all of these attacks were just random events like Obama claims.
What's Obama got to do with anything? Seriously, what is wrong with you?

What does that list prove? There are about 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet. How many of them do you think have an open ended goal of world domination?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Feb 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
That's lovely. But do you have any actual evidence to back any of what you have said up?
Yes of course. But you can google it and see what estimates you get. 😏

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
15 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes of course. But you can google it and see what estimates you get. 😏
I'm afraid that's not the way debates work, it's your claim and up to you to substantiate it.

w

Moves
16 Feb 15

What's Obama got to do with anything? Seriously, what is wrong with you?

What does that list prove? There are about 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet. How many of them do you think have an open ended goal of world domination?
It's not just Obama, its every political mouthpiece out there that says that Islam is not the problem and that no one is at war with Islam.

Would it be too much to admit that the US is at least at war with radical Islam?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Feb 15

I'm afraid that's not the way debates work, it's your claim and up to you to substantiate it.
Why would an atheist try to defend Islam? Strange. 😏

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why would an atheist try to defend Islam? Strange. 😏
I'm not defending anything. I'm asking you to substantiate your own claim. Can you do it?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Feb 15

It's not just Obama, its every political mouthpiece out there that says that Islam is not the problem and that no one is at war with Islam.

Would it be too much to admit that the US is at least at war with radical Islam?
Are you going to answer my question? How many of the 1.6 billion Muslims on our planet do you think have an 'open ended goal of world domination'?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
16 Feb 15

The US is caught up in the self-sustaining interest of the military-industrial complex, which requires that we periodically bomb some people. Preferably those without nukes or a more powerful nation to care about it. Viewed from that perspective, the middle east is an ideal target.

J
Lumberjack

In a Tree

Moves
16 Feb 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
The US is caught up in the self-sustaining interest of the military-industrial complex, which requires that we periodically bomb some people. Preferably those without nukes or a more powerful nation to care about it. Viewed from that perspective, the middle east is an ideal target.
Sounds to me like its their own fault for having no friends. Earth is a popularity contest and the Middle East is losing.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Feb 15

Are you going to answer my question? How many of the 1.6 billion Muslims on our planet do you think have an 'open ended goal of world domination'?
Whodey? Are you going to answer my question or run away?

Cape Town

Moves
17 Feb 15

I hear that polls say about 15%. Do you have any stats on the matter?

Cape Town

Moves
17 Feb 15

Originally posted by JackLumber
Sounds to me like its their own fault for having no friends. Earth is a popularity contest and the Middle East is losing.
No, Earth is a money contest, and the Middle East is doing quite well.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Feb 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
I hear that polls say about 15%. Do you have any stats on the matter?
No data myself. Just seeing what whodey has.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
17 Feb 15

No data myself. Just seeing what whodey has.
just let them bomb the crap out of each other, I would deport them all to America.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Feb 15

I'm not defending anything. I'm asking you to substantiate your own claim. Can you do it?
It is what I remember hearing on Fox News. Can you substantiate your own claim?