Greatest problem with Islam

Greatest problem with Islam

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
20 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Islam can still be classified as a religion and still be false just like your Vedic religion of Hinduism.
Vedic religion, also called Vedism, the religion of the ancient Indo-European-speaking peoples who entered India about 1500 bce from the region of present-day Iran; it takes its name from the collections of sacred texts known as the Vedas. Vedi ...[text shortened]... acter began to appear.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/624479/Vedic-religion
I have told people in this forum repeatedly [NOT] to go on-line to source information about TRUE RELIGION and VEDIC KNOWLEDGE.

This is because for every single fact found............you will be dished up nine false facts, and when all that is mixed together you cannot know what is true or false.

Hinduism [ IS NOT] a source for Vedic knowledge and spirituality, but instead Hinduism relies on Vedic literature for its truth and understanding.

Sadly..... Hindus believe that the demigods they are worshiping are going to give them the most spiritual and material benefits (this is not true ).

In a nutshell ................Hinduism is all about the different types of "DEMIGOD" worship, and true religion is all about the worship and understanding of the Supreme Personality of Godhead [Sri Krsna Bhagavan]

Sri Krsna Bhagavan is God.

Demigods are demigods.

Hindus worship demigods because they are ignorant.

rc

Moves
20 Feb 15

Originally posted by Dasa
I have told people in this forum repeatedly [NOT] to go on-line to source information about TRUE RELIGION and VEDIC KNOWLEDGE.

This is because for every single fact found............you will be dished up nine false facts, and when all that is mixed together you cannot know what is true or false.

Hinduism [ IS NOT] a source for Vedic knowledge and spiritua ...[text shortened]... Bhagavan is God.

Demigods are demigods.

FMF should be along at any moment like a fly buzzing around a dung heap.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
20 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
FMF should be along at any moment like a fly buzzing around a dung heap.
Are we saying we like to watch turds here?! 😵

Cape Town

Moves
20 Feb 15

I believe this was the one true fact in your post, and the other nine were the false ones.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Feb 15
1 edit

Sri Krsna Bhagavan is God.

Demigods are demigods.

Clearly, they are not the only ones.

God came to earth once, over 2000 years ago.

He doesn't need to come back as a human again. He accomplished what He set out to do the first time. Anyone claiming to be God now or in the future is false, and not worthy of worship. And that includes the AntiChrist.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
The Beast : ISIS Islamic Caliphate in the Middle East bringing rise to the Al Mahdi (Jun 18, 2014)
The Beast shall not arise out of the middle east, but they will worship him anyway along with the rest of the world.

rc

Moves
20 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
The Beast shall not arise out of the middle east, but they will worship him anyway along with the rest of the world.
Whats the mark of the wild beast Suzianne?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Feb 15

"wild beast"?

I'm afraid I can't tell what you're talking about. As usual, you're being way too ambiguous.

>> "Over-the-top snarky comment edited out." <<

rc

Moves
20 Feb 15

"wild beast"?

I'm afraid I can't tell what you're talking about. As usual, you're being way too ambiguous.

no its my mistake for asking.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Feb 15

"mark of the 'wild beast'"??

I dunno, what, like a pawprint or something? Is there any way you could be even a trifle more specific?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Feb 15
1 edit

No, it's your mistake for using a Bible 'translation' promoting your already-made dogma, instead of creating your dogma from your Bible, like every other denomination on earth does.

If you had said "the Beast" or "the AntiChrist" or any number of realistic translations of such, instead of trivializing it as "the wild beast" as your 'Bible' does, then we might have something to actually talk about.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Feb 15

Damn, I missed it. 🙁

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Feb 15
1 edit

You don't really believe Obama is the beast, do you?

Obama The BEAST (The Antichrist) UNVEILED: Multiple Confirmation

Moves
21 Feb 15

What do mean by "wild beast"?

Moves
21 Feb 15

No, it's your mistake for using a Bible 'translation' promoting your already-made dogma, instead of creating your dogma from your Bible, like every other denomination on earth does.

If you had said "the Beast" or "the AntiChrist" or any number of realistic translations of such, instead of trivializing it as "the wild beast" as your 'Bible' does, then we might have something to actually talk about.
Unlikely it was a typo; I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.