Greatest problem with Islam

Greatest problem with Islam

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
You don't really believe Obama is the beast, do you?

Obama The BEAST (The Antichrist) UNVEILED: Multiple Confirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSzCWh2tKIw
I would dare speculate that no one outside of Islam or the demographic of US republicans, believes that Obama is the "Beast".

Cape Town

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
...... instead of creating your dogma from your Bible, like every other denomination on earth does.
Ha ha. It seems rather odd then just how varied that dogma is. Are they all perhaps using different Bibles?

rc

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
Ha ha. It seems rather odd then just how varied that dogma is. Are they all perhaps using different Bibles?
back of the net. nom nom nom!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by whodey
I've come to realize that the greatest problem with Islamic theology is the concept of continual jihad.

In the Bible we have accounts of Hebrews being told to wipe out entire cities and to eventually settle the Promised land and no further.

During the Crusades men came to "liberate" the Holy Land, which is code for looting it, and then coming home. The ...[text shortened]... the Jew/infidel where you find him. There is no end to it. This is perpetual war and genocide.
greatest problem with islam is its existence.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I would dare speculate that no one outside of Islam or the demographic of US republicans, believes that Obama is the "Beast".
POPE FRANCIS SAYS, HE IS THE ANTICHRIST & OBAMA IS THE BEAST? MUST SEE!!!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Feb 15
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
POPE FRANCIS SAYS, HE IS THE ANTICHRIST & OBAMA IS THE BEAST? MUST SEE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Mwut6bFXI
You really expect ANYONE to watch a 2 hour + video with short sound bites that appear to support your position? That video is so much full of shyte it is hard to figure out where to begin.

BESIDES the fundamental issue of this fake boogie man you want to say has supernatural powers or is in cahoots with some kind of supernatural power.

THAT is the biggest BULLSHYTE tale of the whole bunch.

Your desperation is clearly showing. You can't win in a normal debate so you resort to these kind of ultra right wing BS video's which of course is your normal MO.

Cape Town

Moves
22 Feb 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You really expect ANYONE to watch a 2 hour + video with short sound bites that appear to support your position? That video is so much full of shyte it is hard to figure out where to begin.
As long as there are people like you willing to go and see what YouTube video he posted, he will continue posting them. Don't feed the trolls.

w

Moves
22 Feb 15

Right, he is the empty suit of the beast. 😛

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Feb 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Islam is not a religion.

There are characteristics that determine what is true religion and false religion.

Remember I have asked the question many times and not one person knows the difference between true religion and false religion.

When a ideology fails to qualify itself to be a religion............it ceases to be called a RELIGION.

And it shall forevermore be called and remain an IDEOLOGY only.
😴

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Feb 15

Nonsense.

Muslims follow the Quran. Who is the author of the Quran?

Similarly, Christians follow the teachings of Jesus presented in the NT.

Neither man wrote for himself, rather, Jesus simply relied on eye witness accounts and Mo had someone write everything down for him. Nevertheless, the accounts that we have are the accounts their followers study and try to emulate.
You've finally got it. 'Muslims' follow the Koran, and just like in Christianity there are numerous interpretations and branches which different Muslims adhere to and follow.

Moves
22 Feb 15
1 edit

Right, he is the empty suit of the beast. 😛
All joking apart, you Americans are off the scale with your partisan political standoffs. Obama is not a bad president, he's not brilliant, he's not great, he's not awful either. But neither is he Satan, the beast, the false prophet, nor is he Beelzebub, Pazuzu or the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

D

Moves
22 Feb 15
1 edit

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
22 Feb 15

All joking apart, you Americans are off the scale with your partisan political standoffs. Obama is not a bad president, he's not brilliant, he's not great, he's not awful either. But neither is he Satan, the beast, the false prophet, nor is he Beelzebub, Pazuzu or the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
You can't blame all of us for whodey. Every nation has its crazies. 😛

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Feb 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You've finally got it. 'Muslims' follow the Koran, and just like in Christianity there are numerous interpretations and branches which different Muslims adhere to and follow.
All of them, except orthodox Christianity are distortions of the truth.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Feb 15
1 edit

Obama is the King of the U.S.A. Presidential liars. Here are just a few of Obama's lies as President as posted by Quarl and he is obviously not finished yet.

Obama said:
· I will have the most transparent administration in history.
· The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
· I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
· The IRS is not targeting anyone.
· It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
· I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
· You didn't build that!
· I will restore trust in Government.
· The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
· The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
· It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
· Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
· We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
· I am not spying on American citizens.
· Obama Care will be good for America .
· You can keep your family doctor.
· Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
· If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
· It's just like shopping at Amazon.
· I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
· I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
· I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .
· I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
· And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.)
· If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
· If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
· I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
· I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
· "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ."

See Thread 162969

Obama: Pathological Liar

Obama Lies - Obama Denies Ever Saying That He Couldn't Go It Alone On Immigration - The Kelly File

Barack Hussein Obama - a Pathological Liar