1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 01:311 edit
    Originally posted by roigam
    A translation of "Jesus" is "Jehovah is salvation".
    (Isaiah 43:11) I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.”
    So if Jehovah did not provide our Savior Jesus, there would be no savior, there would be no hope for any of us.
    (Acts 4:12) Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given amon ...[text shortened]... ject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.
    Exactly. Jesus (Yahshua) is Jehovah (Yahweh) the only Savior and no one comes to the Father except through Him. He came in His Father's name to save all that would believe in Him.

You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. I do not receive glory from men; but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God? Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

(John 5:39-47 NASB)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 02:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus is pronounced with a "J" because it begins with a "J". However, Yahshua is not spelled with a "J", because their were no "J" in Hebrew or Greek or even English during His time. 😏
    Amazingly enough there was no English 2,000 years ago.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 05:03
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Amazingly enough there was no English 2,000 years ago.
    Hmmm, a deep thought indeed. 😏
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 05:14
    Exactly. Jesus (Yahshua) is Jehovah (Yahweh) the only Savior and no one comes to the Father except through Him. He came in His Father's name to save all that would believe in Him.

You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may ha ...[text shortened]... ve My words?”

(John 5:39-47 NASB)

You do realize that every time u say Halleluyah or version thereof, you are praising Jehovah, the Father of Jesus, our Lord, don't you? No reply needed from you. Just keep it up!
    (Ezekiel 38:23) And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 06:391 edit
    You do realize that every time u say Halleluyah or version thereof, you are praising Jehovah, the Father of Jesus, our Lord, don't you? No reply needed from you. Just keep it up!
    (Ezekiel 38:23) And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’
    You still don't seem to get the point that "Jehovah" was a mistake and the real name of God begins with "YaH" not "JeH". "HalleluYAH" is praising YaH not JeH. And "JESUS" is also a mistake and should be "YaH" saves.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 15:54
    You still don't seem to get the point that "Jehovah" was a mistake and the real name of God begins with "YaH" not "JeH". "HalleluYAH" is praising YaH not JeH. And "JESUS" is also a mistake and should be "YaH" saves.
    Do you seriously think your alleged deity gives a rats ass about what name it is called?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 21:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do you seriously think your alleged deity gives a rats ass about what name it is called?
    Yes, why else would He keep referring to His Name and telling His disciples to teach in His Name? He certainly does not want to be called Allah and be identified as a false moon god of pagan religions.
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 03:57
    Yes, why else would He keep referring to His Name and telling His disciples to teach in His Name? He certainly does not want to be called Allah and be identified as a false moon god of pagan religions.
    Excuse me. Jesus said we should pray for his Father's name to be hallowed or held sacred not his own. He did form the Christian Congregation and sent us forth to preach in his name. That's why we are Jehovah's Christian Witnesses.
    We make known Jehovah's purposes for mankind and the earth that He is working out through His Son Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 05:012 edits
    Excuse me. Jesus said we should pray for his Father's name to be hallowed or held sacred not his own. He did form the Christian Congregation and sent us forth to preach in his name. That's why we are Jehovah's Christian Witnesses.
    We make known Jehovah's purposes for mankind and the earth that He is working out through His Son Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
    He said He came in His Father's Name. The Name is the same for the Father and the Son. The Son told His human disciples to baptize in the Name (singular) of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. So they went forth and baptized in the Name of the Son (Acts 2:38). We are told that there in only one Name under heaven by which we may be saved.

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

(Acts 4:12 NASB)

When I say praise the LORD (hallelu Yah), I am praising the One with that Name.

10. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 05:13
    He said He came in His Father's Name. The Name is the same for the Father and the Son. The Son told His human disciples to baptize in the Name (singular) of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. So they went forth and baptized in the Name of the Son. We are told that there in only one Name under heaven by which we may be saved.

[quote]"And there ...[text shortened]... Yah), I am praising the One with that Name.

Many have been baptized in Christ's name. Even babies who do not make a conscious dedication to Jesus. How many have been baptized in Jehovah's name? I would guess none that you know of.
    But there have been over 8 million that have been baptized in the name of Jehovah, in the name of Christ Jesus, and with God's Holy Spirit. And hopefully many more will be before the end comes. At this time it is happening at about 1000/week worldwide.
    True Christians are being made faster than ISIS recruits.
    Hallelujah!
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 05:181 edit
    He said He came in His Father's Name. The Name is the same for the Father and the Son. The Son told His human disciples to baptize in the Name (singular) of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. So they went forth and baptized in the Name of the Son (Acts 2:38). We are told that there in only one Name under heaven by which we may be saved.

[quot ...[text shortened]... Yah), I am praising the One with that Name.

Just a side thought:
    (Philippians 2:9) For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,
    Who do you think this is talking about?
    If you say Jesus, you say correctly.
    But if Jesus is God, how can he be exalted to a superior position?
    Isn't he already in the highest position?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 05:34
    Many have been baptized in Christ's name. Even babies who do not make a conscious dedication to Jesus. How many have been baptized in Jehovah's name? I would guess none that you know of.
    But there have been over 8 million that have been baptized in the name of Jehovah, in the name of Christ Jesus, and with God's Holy Spirit. And hopefully many more will be b ...[text shortened]... out 1000/week worldwide.
    True Christians are being made faster than ISIS recruits.
    Hallelujah!
    That Name is clearly YaH. That is the same Name given to Moses in Exodus 3 which was translated by the King James translators as I AM.

The "J" was a later addition to the English language and "Jehovah " and "Jesus" are distortions of that holy Name. If you are not willing to accept the truth, then so be it. 😏
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 06:02
    Just a side thought:
    (Philippians 2:9) For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,
    Who do you think this is talking about?
    If you say Jesus, you say correctly.
    But if Jesus is God, how can he be exalted to a superior position?
    Isn't he already in the highest position?
    It is clear to me that the One we call Jesus today was NOT known by that Name during His time in the flesh. He was both Son of God born of the Holy Spirit and human because He was born in the flesh from a woman.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

(1 Timothy 3:16 KJV)

Being exalted back to the position He had with the Father refers to His human condition in the flesh as the son of man. He was not in the highest position when he humbled Himself to be manifest in the flesh. But after His bodily resurrection He was exalted to a superior position at the right hand of the Father.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 11:24
    So you actually heard your lord say this to you personally?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 04:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you actually heard your lord say this to you personally?
    It is written "I am the LORD thy God" (KJV, also "I am Yahweh your God" NJB, WEB) ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_the_Lord_thy_God

"You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God,
    (Exodus 20 World English Bible)

Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it.

(John 14:13-14 WEB)

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you.

(John 14:26 WEB)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree