1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 16:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is written "I am the LORD thy God" (KJV, also "I am Yahweh your God" NJB, WEB) ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_the_Lord_thy_God

"You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you ...[text shortened]... teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you. [/quote]
    (John 14:26 WEB)
    In other words, no.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 18:191 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In other words, no.
    God does not have to speak to me personally because I am not stiff-necked like you.
    Whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed--without remedy.

(Proverbs 29:1 NIV)
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 19:47
    You still don't seem to get the point that "Jehovah" was a mistake and the real name of God begins with "YaH" not "JeH". "HalleluYAH" is praising YaH not JeH. And "JESUS" is also a mistake and should be "YaH" saves.
    You don't get the point. Jehovah has taken Satan's name away (perhaps it was Beelzebub but that is just a title meaning "Lord of the dung heap"😉. In return Satan has tried hard to hide the fact that the true name of the True God, our Universal Sovereign, is Jehovah or what ever version you want in whatever language.
    One way Satan has hid it is by confusing people about Jesus.

(Luke 4:5-7) So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time. 6 Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 If you, therefore, do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”
    So, if Jesus is God, doesn't he already own all the kingdoms?
    How can Satan give them to him?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 21:43
    Originally posted by roigam
    You don't get the point. Jehovah has taken Satan's name away (perhaps it was Beelzebub but that is just a title meaning "Lord of the dung heap"😉. In return Satan has tried hard to hide the fact that the true name of the True God, our Universal Sovereign, is Jehovah or what ever version you want in whatever language.
    One way Satan has hid it is by confusing p ...[text shortened]...
    So, if Jesus is God, doesn't he already own all the kingdoms?
    How can Satan give them to him?
    Satan believed Yahshua was only human and he could deceive Him, but Satan should have been bowing down before Him. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 22:26
    Satan believed Yahshua was only human and he could deceive Him, but Satan should have been bowing down before Him. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Satan should have been thankful for life instead of oveting Jehovah's honor.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Mar '15 03:39
    Satan should have been thankful for life instead of oveting Jehovah's honor.
    I believe that is why he is called Satan now instead of Lucifer.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Mar '15 17:01
    You have your names mixed up, boyo. No wonder from a Michael-idolising nutcase like you - you can't get your Gods and your angels straight, you can't get your devils straight either. Time for you to start believing in God, not your preacher.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Mar '15 17:58
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    You have your names mixed up, boyo. No wonder from a Michael-idolising nutcase like you - you can't get your Gods and your angels straight, you can't get your devils straight either. Time for you to start believing in God, not your preacher.
    A comment from the pea-nut gallery.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Mar '15 22:241 edit
    A comment from the pea-nut gallery.
    I'm guessing he meant that as a reply to roigam and replied to you by mistake. Or he thought roigam posted your post. Or something.
  10. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    08 Mar '15 22:34
    I think you are correct. Lucifer means "shining star" or "morning star". It apparently refers to Satan before his fall.
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 22:40
    I think you are correct. Lucifer means "shining star" or "morning star". It apparently refers to Satan before his fall.
    How you have fallen from heaven,
    O shining one, son of the dawn!
    How you have been cut down to the earth,
    You who vanquished nations!
  12. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 22:09
    How you have fallen from heaven,
    O shining one, son of the dawn!
    How you have been cut down to the earth,
    You who vanquished nations!
    As far as being cut down to the earth,
    (Revelation 12:7-12) And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree