1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 08:30
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You guys are nuts. Whats wrong with kids wanting to have fun and play?
    what you going out as Karoly, yourself
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 08:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what you going out as Karoly, yourself
    My beautiful woman made a beautiful pumpkin, brought lollies and toys.
    I'm set for a great night. My four year old is going to have a ball ans that will make me happy. whats wrong with that?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 08:36
    You guys are nuts. Whats wrong with kids wanting to have fun and play?
    I noticed you declined to answer this question. Any reason why? Is bringing happiness to children a problem for you?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 08:44
    My beautiful woman made a beautiful pumpkin, brought lollies and toys.
    I'm set for a great night. My four year old is going to have a ball ans that will make me happy. whats wrong with that?
    nothing if you like engaging in ancient Celtic festivals offering food and libation to appease the souls of the dead, have fun. You will of course notice the term, 'Christian', why may a 'Christian', find this objectionable, that of course does not apply to you.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 08:45
    I noticed you declined to answer this question. Any reason why? Is bringing happiness to children a problem for you?
    who are you talking to me?, Taco, Galvo???
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:08
    "always" ...." fully responsible" . This is a bit vague, I get your point , but...who is going to judge who is responsible? surely it would have to be a bonafide Zen master to make such a judgement, no?
    "Always" means "at every given moment of your life"; the one responsible to hold one's self in full responsibility is the person itself; who exaclty is the one who is going to judge which person is responsible in every given condition, is the one responsible in full to judge😵
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:14
    nothing if you like engaging in ancient Celtic festivals offering food and libation to appease the souls of the dead, have fun. You will of course notice the term, 'Christian', why may a 'Christian', find this objectionable, that of course does not apply to you.
    "appease the souls of the dead" ? WTF?
    You think I'm out to appeasae the souls of the dead? your nuts, why taint this wonderful celebration of all that is good, positive and creative for our children?
    Give it a break, You think the rest of the forum is not familiar with your agenda?

Say something funny instead, bring joy, break taboos and if you cant do that , dont respond unless you have a genuine objection.
    Yeah, I'll have fun.

Yeah, I'm promoting ancient Celtic festivals 🙄 Gosh, man, why respond at all? I guess you cant handle the truth, and feel the need to put down others pleasure. What a jib!!
    Why dont you check out my other thread (wanna larf), and tell me you think?
    This is getting nowhere. And dont respond to this one-I wont respond to you. In fact, I'll start another anti-JW thread to give you another workout😛
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:151 edit
    who are you talking to me?, Taco, Galvo???
    You. Thats why your quote is at the top.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:24
    You. Thats why your quote is at the top.
    what do you want to know, whether i have a problem with children having fun? get a life!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:264 edits
    "appease the souls of the dead" ? WTF?
    You think I'm out to appeasae the souls of the dead? your nuts, why taint this wonderful celebration of all that is good, positive and creative for our children?
    Give it a break, You think the rest of the forum is not familiar with your agenda?

Say something funny instead, bring joy, break taboos and if you respond to you. In fact, I'll start another anti-JW thread to give you another workout😛
    that the festival has its practice in a very ancient and pre Christian tradition i would like to see you deny, infact, i am calling you out, where did this festival originate and why. I want to hear you say it, where and why. If you cannot , will not, are unable to, say nothing less you incriminate yourself I shall provide the details for you. I have no agenda, did i not say, you are free to enjoy it, well then, stop whining! indeed one wonders why you have brought it into spirituality forum, if it has nothing to do with a religious or spiritual context. Do tell.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:26
    Originally posted by black beetle
    "Always" means "at every given moment of your life"; the one responsible to hold one's self in full responsibility is the person itself; who exaclty is the one who is going to judge which person is responsible in every given condition, is the one responsible in full to judge😵
    I know what always means.
    For those that cant judge clearly , the guidance of a proper teacher is invalueable- until they can judge clearly for themselves , of course.
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:34
    I know what always means.
    For those that cant judge clearly , the guidance of a proper teacher is invalueable- until they can judge clearly for themselves , of course.
    Yes😵
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 09:38
    that the festival has its practice in a very ancient and pre Christian tradition i would like to see you deny, infact, i am calling you out, where did this festival originate and why. I want to hear you say it, where and why.
    I'm living here and now, bub. What children (or adults) are aware of this apparent fact? And who cares?
    Lets just go back to slavery, oppression of women, etc. while we're at it.
    This is the 21st century.
    What the hell is wrong with you? "Pre christian" ?Good!! Christianity is ..oh forget it. You know , take away the fun for kids and..."idle hands are the devils plaything" . What do you recommend instead. JW indoctrination? assimilation? Spare me Rob! You are a troll and a hyprocrite.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 10:015 edits
    I'm living here and now, bub. What children (or adults) are aware of this apparent fact? And who cares?
    Lets just go back to slavery, oppression of women, etc. while we're at it.
    This is the 21st century.
    What the hell is wrong with you? "Pre christian" ?Good!! Christianity is ..oh forget it. You know , take away the fun for kids and..."idle hands instead. JW indoctrination? assimilation? Spare me Rob! You are a troll and a hyprocrite.
    is that it, nothingness? emptiness and shallowness, 'i dont care', well well, why did you post it in the spirituality forum Karoly if it has not a spiritual dimension, more spam, more trolling? please try to answer the question without recourse to the usual petty, irrelevant and quite frankly juvenile remarks, hard as it may be for you to realise, some persons do care, that you are not one of them is hardly significant, is it. So why did you post it in the spirituality forum? I suggest you take you remarks and put them where they belong, as for being a hypocrite, well well, at least i can tell my kid with honesty where a festival originated and why a festival is celebrated, nor do i need to dress it up in the usual emotive and quite frankly misleading guise of, 'its for the kids'.
  15. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 10:59
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A holiday that no "Christian" should even slightly think it's ok to be involved with.
    ....b-b-b-but the CANDY!?!😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree