1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 11:29
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "Christian" ...hehhe. you're a real piece of work. If everyone thought like you what sort world would we live in?
    Think about it.
    Robbie talks about being assimilated, but you guys really want to assimilate everyone to your way of thinking. You guys are living in a fanatasy world. Its not going to happen. And if we dont assimilate then what?

hone ...[text shortened]... ety is the spice of life...(gosh why do I bother)

In fact why even respond to this thread?
    I'm wonder too why your responding. You have no spiritual insight or even grasp that it exist. So no you don't understand why such things as halloween are completely wrong.
    And that would be great if everyone thought with spiritual insight unlike yourself who has no clue that it exist and the world would be full of ones who love God and his ways and would never start wars, kill, steal, etc, etc.
    But that probably wouldn't have any "spice of life" for you?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 11:32
    Originally posted by duecer
    ....b-b-b-but the CANDY!?!😳
    I like candy....anytime of the year.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 11:472 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    is that it, nothingness? emptiness and shallowness, 'i dont care', well well, why did you post it in the spirituality forum Karoly if it has not a spiritual dimension, more spam, more trolling? please try to answer the question without recourse to the usual petty, irrelevant and quite frankly juvenile remarks, hard as it may be for you to realise, s ...[text shortened]... dress it up in the usual emotive and quite frankly misleading guise of, 'its for the kids'.
    Hypocrite! you have not answered my questions.
    Everything has a spiritual dimension, for is not all God?, or do you separate and pick and choose what you consider "spiritual" ? (Dont answer that. I expect your to be petty, irrelelevant (to my thread) and juvenile. However ,I hold out hope that you may surprise me...)
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 11:48
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm wonder too why your responding. You have no spiritual insight or even grasp that it exist. So no you don't understand why such things as halloween are completely wrong.
    And that would be great if everyone thought with spiritual insight unlike yourself who has no clue that it exist and the world would be full of ones who love God and his ways and wo ...[text shortened]... ars, kill, steal, etc, etc.
    I'm wondering when you're going to 'grasp' the correct structuring of a sentence?!

Bottom of page 2 in the 'How to Prove your Belief' thread, which is now on page 2 of the threads. I've accused you of lying and presented my evidence, would you care to respond darling?

If you can't find it, i'd be more than happy to re-post it for you.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 11:53
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I'm wondering when you're going to 'grasp' the correct structuring of a sentence?!

Bottom of page 2 in the 'How to Prove your Belief' thread, which is now on page 2 of the threads. I've accused you of lying and presented my evidence, would you care to respond darling?

If you can't find it, i'd be more than happy to re-post it for you.
    Yawn..sure, go ahead and remind me.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 11:55
    And that would be great if everyone thought with spiritual insight unlike yourself who has no clue that it exist and the world would be full of ones who love God and his ways and wo ...[text shortened]... ars, kill, steal, etc, etc.
    You mean I have limited scriptural insight.
    Give me a break, you guys.
    "I have no spiritual insight or even grasp that it exist(s)"
    And you have? What is your spiritual insight? That halloween is completely wrong?
    Man are guys jaded!!
    I have one eye on the spiritual dimension at all times, but you probably couldn't grasp that even exists, right?

Look, man. Its clear from your post THAT what you consider "spiritual" AND WHAT i CONSIDER "SPIRITUAL" ARE TOALLY DIFFERENT. LETS STOP TALKING PAST EACHOTHER.
    YOU WANNA FIND SOME COMMON GROUND? It wont happen until you realize that the universe is a paradox. Until then you are not even in the right ballpark.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 12:20
    Yawn..sure, go ahead and remind me.
    This is what you said in the Evolution Makes Me Cry thread on the 21 Aug 2010 -

Fab I admit I am not a student of evolution.

And this is what you said in your evolution and bats??? thread on the 15 Nov 2009 -

I'm not closed minded and I have studied evolution all my life.

You're not a student of evolution, yet you've studied the subject all your life?! 😕
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 12:30
    This is what you said in the Evolution Makes Me Cry thread on the 21 Aug 2010 -

[b]Fab I admit I am not a student of evolution.

And this is what you said in your evolution and bats??? thread on the 15 Nov 2009 -

I'm not closed minded and I have studied evolution all my life.

You're not a student of evolution, yet you've studied the subject all your life?! 😕[/b]
    What does that thread have to do with this thread?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 12:41
    What does that thread have to do with this thread?
    I accused you of lying, you told me, and i quote -

If your implying I do you'd better be careful

I posted my evidence and you failed to respond, i asked you again about it and you told me to re-post it which i have done.

I can start a separate thread on this topic if you'd like?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 14:431 edit
    I accused you of lying, you told me, and i quote -

If your implying I do you'd better be careful

I posted my evidence and you failed to respond, i asked you again about it and you told me to re-post it which i have done.

I can start a separate thread on this topic if you'd like?
    No need as you seem to have an obsession about a comment I made that a normal person should be able to understand and that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. It almost seems your harassing me but I'll stop and answer even though I know it will do absolutley no good.
    First I will say I am no lier and I would appreciate it if you'd not insult me again.
    But in my opinion I am not a student of evolution as I feel that would apply to a person for an example that attends some type of schooling or classes or whatever formal education one my want to partake of.
    But yes I have studied and researched with what I feel is more then an adequate amount of information to easily conlude that evolution is not a truth or even close to a scientific fact.
    So that's it and if that doesn't satisfy your weird obsession with me then you'll have to deal with it.....
    Now the subject here is Halloween.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 17:29
    No need as you seem to have an obsession about a comment I made that a normal person should be able to understand and that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. It almost seems your harassing me but I'll stop and answer even though I know it will do absolutley no good.
    First I will say I am no lier and I would appreciate it if you'd not insult me ...[text shortened]... bsession with me then you'll have to deal with it.....
    Now the subject here is Halloween.
    So that's it and if that doesn't satisfy your weird obsession with me then you'll have to deal with it.....

A weird obsession with you? What are you talking about? I hardly ever engage in dialogue with you.

It almost seems your harassing me

Hardly, you claimed to not tell lies, i pointed out two contardictory quotes from yourself, which i had remembered, and asked you to quantify them.

First I will say I am no lier

That maybe the case, but i'm calling you a liar.

But yes I have studied and researched with what I feel is more then an adequate amount of information to easily conlude that evolution is not a truth or even close to a scientific fact.

The BS-o-meter has just blown a gasket due to the unprecedented level it's just had to register. Galvo, you have yet to even demonstrate a rudimentary understanding of the basic concepts involved within evolution. That you expect me to believe this tosh is an insult to my intelligence.

Now the subject here is Halloween

Kids dress up and go 'trick-or-treating', so what? We don't all wish to join the 'JW Borg collective'.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 17:40
    [b]So that's it and if that doesn't satisfy your weird obsession with me then you'll have to deal with it.....

A weird obsession with you? What are you talking about? I hardly ever engage in dialogue with you.

Hardly, you claimed to not tell lies, i pointed out two contardictory quotes from yourself, ...[text shortened]... d go 'trick-or-treating', so what? We don't all wish to join the 'JW Borg collective'.[/b]
    What ever dude!!!! Get over it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 17:494 edits
    [b]So that's it and if that doesn't satisfy your weird obsession with me then you'll have to deal with it.....

Hardly, you claimed to not tell lies, i pointed out two contardictory quotes from yourself, d go 'trick-or-treating', so what? We don't all wish to join the 'JW Borg collective'.[/b]
    so what indeed, if it means nothing to you, then so what indeed, why are you
    whining on about it? Have you set yourself up as a ruler of Galvos conscience?
    why indeed is it a matter of spirituality, if not then what is it doing here? why don't
    you people provide something of substance with regard to Halloween, its origin, its
    practices, only today i was talking with my father, a Catholic and he was telling me
    that it was viewed as a special time between the end of summer and the official
    beginning of winter when it was thought that the dead were able to pass through
    from the spiritual realm to the realm of the living, granted, its not my belief, but it
    was interesting hearing about the origins never the less, why are you people unable
    to do the same, why can you not put it in a spiritual context? are you so devoid of
    spirituality that you have reduced it to dressing up and 'dooking for apples', either
    turn up the tone or i swear ill ride down there on my hoss and slap you across the
    face with my glove, it will be pistols at dawn for your ungentlemanly conduct.

Look at Karoly Poly, he knows absolutely nothing about where it originated, why it is
    celebrated, and worse still , he is not even interested in learning, which is reflected
    in an absence of anything meaningful, just hollow and empty, like a large cannister
    so that when you kick it, it makes a loud noise. Are you also going to continue with
    pointless ad hominen attacks? so either make with something of substance or shall
    you continue in the same tabloid sensationalistic fashion which we have now become
    accustomed to.
  14. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 17:58
    I like candy....anytime of the year.
    three musketeers are my favorite😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 18:03
    Originally posted by duecer
    three musketeers are my favorite😀
    ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree