1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 08:211 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So which men 'get it right'? Jim Jones? David Koresh? Billy Graham Jr? Jimmy Swagart?

Did they get it right?
    Doesn't seem so the way things turned out for most of them. Do you think it will be a single man that will be the one who get's it right?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '10 13:00
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Wow.....you seem to be a little angry at God here. Why? I mean does he not have the ability to have men write his thoughts in the form of book to mankind? Is he incapable of doing that?
    What would it take for you to believe, a personally delievered carved by hand in stone message from God himself?
    True man as a whole have done terrible things in th ...[text shortened]... thinking the ones in office should just throw it away because men keep brealking it's laws?
    Hardly. You can't be mad at a non concept. I am more than mad at the ones who started these religions boasting of peace and love but sprouting wars for thousands of years. The leaders of those religions are whom I heap my vilification. The common man and woman are just duped. It's really a shame considering all the wasted years of worthless dialog and fighting and repression all this represents. Of course you would come back with 'I never repressed anyone' but are you so sure of that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree