Heaven

Heaven

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Jun 05

Originally posted by bobbob1056th
I don't not tolerate others. God does. God is perfect, so he cannot be in fellowship with those who are not perfect. Anyone who wants to be with God eternally needs to accept His Son's saving act so they can be forgiven and be blameless before God. Anyone who doesn't accept Jesus will be separated from God eternally. This means they are in hell. ...[text shortened]... God makes two groups: Good and Evil. I hope this helps people understand things a little more.
We understand that you're a bitter, nutjob like RBHILL: did your parents not treat you right like his? You might actually try reading some of Jesus' words in the Gospels; you'll find very little support for your twisted views and a lot of talk about showing love and compassion for your fellow man. You people call yourself "Christians" but have somehow managed to miss Jesus' central message while reading your fundie crib notes. Wise up, kid.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
01 Jun 05

I don't not tolerate others. God does. God is perfect, so he cannot be in fellowship with those who are not perfect. Anyone who wants to be with God eternally needs to accept His Son's saving act so they can be forgiven and be blameless before God. Anyone who doesn't accept Jesus will be separated from God eternally. This means they are in hell. ...[text shortened]... God makes two groups: Good and Evil. I hope this helps people understand things a little more.
Spoken like a true Goat

b

Moves
01 Jun 05

Originally posted by mikebec20
Eph. 4:31

All bitterness, anger and wrath, insult and slander must be removed from you, along with all wickedness.
Hate is not bitterness, anger, wrath, insult, slander, or wickedness.

b

Moves
01 Jun 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
We understand that you're a bitter, nutjob like RBHILL: did your parents not treat you right like his? You might actually try reading some of Jesus' words in the Gospels; you'll find very little support for your twisted views and a lot of talk about showing love and compassion for your fellow man. You people call yourself "Christians" but h ...[text shortened]... ehow managed to miss Jesus' central message while reading your fundie crib notes. Wise up, kid.
All I ever see from your posts is pessimism. I read what you posted and it either doesn't make sense or it is simply wrong. Why do you involve yourself in such arguments? Unless you have something to say that follows the ideas of the thread it is best to not post anything. There is a time to keep silent, and a time to speak.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
01 Jun 05

All I ever see from your posts is pessimism. I read what you posted and it either doesn't make sense or it is simply wrong. Why do you involve yourself in such arguments? Unless you have something to say that follows the ideas of the thread it is best to not post anything. There is a time to keep silent, and a time to speak.
You should be silent than ,,, Goat

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Jun 05
1 edit

Originally posted by frogstomp
You should be silent than ,,, Goat
All born again Christians are sheep, my lost soul friend.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
01 Jun 05

So, you like yes-men?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
01 Jun 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
What ever gave you that idea... more reading into Paul stuff that's against the word of the Kingdom?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Jun 05
1 edit

If somone needs to say over and over how they are saved... chances are they are not. Action speaks louder than words, and all I've heard you say is how Good People will go to Hell. If Jesus has a message of love for us, you are a poor representative to deliver this message.

ES

R

California

Moves
01 Jun 05

What ever gave you that idea... more reading into Paul stuff that's against the word of the Kingdom?
Hay, smart one, all 66 books where inspired by the Holy Spirit of God/Christ. When Paul accepted Christ, Christ revealed him the truth.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Jun 05

LMFAO! The day I'm silent because a nutjob, fundie cultist commands me to is the day they can cut off my feeding tube!! My posts aren't "pessimism"; do you even know what that word means? They are, however, the truth. And as the subject of this thread is RBHILL's demented notion that you can just say you're saved and you are without doing any good works at all, every one of my posts have been on point. So screw you.

R

California

Moves
01 Jun 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit
If somone needs to say over and over how they are saved... chances are they are not. Action speaks louder than words, and all I've heard you say is how Good People will go to Hell. If Jesus has a message of love for us, you are a poor representative to deliver this message.

ES
All people are sinners saved or not, see you are looking at me, look at Christ, give yourself to him.

I never said I wwas perfect.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
01 Jun 05

Hay, smart one, all 66 books where inspired by the Holy Spirit of God/Christ. When Paul accepted Christ, Christ revealed him the truth.
Paul is your God then ,,,you Goat

R

California

Moves
01 Jun 05

Paul is your God then ,,,you Goat
All let you say all the lies you want.

I know where I stand
1 John 5:13

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Jun 05

All people are sinners saved or not, see you are looking at me, look at Christ, give yourself to him.

I never said I wwas perfect.
I didn't think you were perfect for a second, don't worry about that. People are not always perfect... but it is not your place to say who is and who is not going to Heaven. You twist words and pick from the Bible to try and prove Everyone but Born Agains go to Heaven.

It's Bull.

ES