1. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 09:24
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The majority of the christians prefer to stay alive as long as they can, and expect others to have the same preference. A few don't but that is a very small minority. This is how I think christians think in general. And on this we don't agree.
    I think that all Christians I know of have respect for life, even the suicide cultists you mentioned (who are not always Christian), have respect for life.
    What I disagree about is whether or not Christians put their respect for life above all else. I don't think you will find a single Christian on this forum who will admit that to be true.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 09:441 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I think that all Christians I know of have respect for life, even the suicide cultists you mentioned (who are not always Christian), have respect for life.
    What I disagree about is whether or not Christians put their respect for life above all else. I don't think you will find a single Christian on this forum who will admit that to be true.
    I made a little query around my desk, asking "Who wants to die?" Everyone said "No, of course not!"
    Except one. She mumbled something like "I've thought about it, I'd like to have a blonder shade..."
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 13:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I made a little query around my desk, asking "Who wants to die?" Everyone said "No, of course not!"
    Except one. She mumbled something like "I've thought about it, I'd like to have a blonder shade..."
    And what does that prove, except that you didn't understand what I wrote?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree