1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 23:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The scientists have tested it over and over and the image can't be explained by modern science, making it a miracle, just like the resurrection. One only has to have the faith the size of a mustard seed to believe this miraculous image was formed by the resurrection

However, to believe in the theory of evolution, one needs to have great faith in grownup fairy tales and science fiction.
    Not so, my friend. Belief in evolution only requires the same 'mustard seed' of faith that God could do it that way.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Apr '14 00:03
    It proves nothing to people like you. But to people like me, it proves the resurrection of Jesus.
    I also think it "proves" nothing. It does, however, heartily "suggest" the Resurrection. I do not know for a fact that the cloth is genuine. We may never know for sure. But one thing IS sure. I believe in the Resurrection regardless.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '14 00:44
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Not so, my friend. Belief in evolution only requires the same 'mustard seed' of faith that God could do it that way.
    But He didn't do it that way according to the Holy Bible.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '14 16:34
    But He didn't do it that way according to the Holy Bible.
    There you go again.

Your belief that what you say is "according to the Bible" is only in your mind. You cannot put words into God's mouth, nor into His book. Actually, "according to the Bible", it could have happened exactly that way. It's not exactly filled with details.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Apr '14 22:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    There you go again.

Your belief that what you say is "according to the Bible" is only in your mind. You cannot put words into God's mouth, nor into His book. Actually, "according to the Bible", it could have happened exactly that way. It's not exactly filled with details.
    There is enough detail to indicate God created them by kinds and to reproduce after their own kind. That is not how evolution does it. Also God did it all in 6 days. Any evolutionists will tell you that is not enough time for the evolution process.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree