1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 18:00
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    The goats will include you if you dont stop telling Christ what he means.
    does calling others names make your understanding any clearer. You believe what you have chosen to be the truth. I have chosen to believe what I believe to be truth. On that great day we shall see who it right. But in truth I know for sure that THE WORD OF GOD, stands true.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 18:09
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    does calling others names make your understanding any clearer. You believe what you have chosen to be the truth. I have chosen to believe what I believe to be truth. On that great day we shall see who it right. But in truth I know for sure that THE WORD OF GOD, stands true.
    Well, if I was you just to be on the safe side I'd feed the hungry, clothe the naked, etc. etc. like Jesus said to do. Can't hurt, can it?
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 18:14
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    The very word that you have repeatedly rejected,,, modified to fit you doctrine,,,misrepresented: you best learn how to say
    "Baaaaaah !"
    and goat is Christ's name for you not mine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree