How Christianity is different from all other Beliefs

How Christianity is different from all other Beliefs

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
29 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
All violence and it's vocabulary of many forms shall one day be obsolete.
Its beautiful hope , a paradise free from ills, as it was in the beginning, so it shall be in the end, to quote a Bob Marley song 🙂

rc

Moves
29 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg
That's where you and I differ...I have never, for so long as is important (as a 4 year old I may not have questioned the sunday school teachings) believed in any gods or supernatural things in general. My mind will not accept such notions.1
i can remember when bad things happened to me i would blame god, like if i lost my money it was Gods fault, also i have a real strong memory of crying when i realised when i was very young that my parents were going to die one day, i can still remember my mother chastising me for crying, i could not tell her why i was crying, but even as a child, these things consumed my thoughts, infact, when i was a teenager i got chucked by a very pretty girl once because she thought i was too morbid, teenage chicks don't dig spirituality when they have their cherry chapstick at the ready, haha!

t

Moves
29 Oct 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its beautiful hope , a paradise free from ills, as it was in the beginning, so it shall be in the end, to quote a Bob Marley song 🙂
Yes but ganja roll'n and tokin will be as well as one will have advanced to what a true high is.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
29 Oct 10
1 edit

I do not understand how an atheist rather belittle his intelligence to think there was not a CREATOR of all.
Try real hard to believe you're the ginger bread man, infact go the extra mile in trying to believe that!!! Don't be a quitter on me either, I want to know that you've tried your absolute best to believe you're the ginger bread man.

When you fail, see if you can figure out why I cannot believe in magic friends in the sky.

t

Moves
29 Oct 10

i can remember when bad things happened to me i would blame god, like if i lost my money it was Gods fault, also i have a real strong memory of crying when i realised when i was very young that my parents were going to die one day, i can still remember my mother chastising me for crying, i could not tell her why i was crying, but even as a child, the ...[text shortened]... teenage chicks don't dig spirituality when they have their cherry chapstick at the ready, haha!
Morbid? you?

rc

Moves
29 Oct 10

Morbid? you?
yup, i was talking of death i reckon, not what a chick wants to talk of on a date me thinks 🙂

t

Moves
29 Oct 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Try real hard to believe you're the ginger bread man, infact go the extra mile in trying to believe that!!! Don't be a quitter on me either, I want to know that you've tried your absolute best to believe you're the ginger bread man.

When you fail, see if you can figure out why I cannot believe in magic friends in the sky.
LOL

huhuhu he said the gingerbread man huhuh lol =p

t

Moves
29 Oct 10

yup, i was talking of death i reckon, not what a chick wants to talk of on a date me thinks 🙂
lol

rc

Moves
29 Oct 10

Yes but ganja roll'n and tokin will be as well as one will have advanced to what a true high is.
yes i believe that they will, unless of course the Rastas have it right and the trees of the book of revelation really are ganja trees for the healing on the nations, but i doubt it.

w

Moves
29 Oct 10
1 edit

Yes Taco it is, but worse than that, they have caste aside the teaching of the Christ and established their own,can you imagine the Christ hurtling bombs, grenades at fellow worshippers? can you imagine him blessing weapons of mass destruction? they are fiends nailing time bombs to the hands of clocks!
Although as a Christian I hurl bombs at people I don't like and annoint WMD's on my days off and refer to Christians a martyrs who go into public and blow themselves up for their faith......wait just a darn minute, I don't do any of that!! 😠

I only have one question to ask you robbie, have you stopped beating your wife today?

Two can play with these mind games!! 😠

t

Moves
29 Oct 10

yes i believe that they will, unless of course the Rastas have it right and the trees of the book of revelation really are ganja trees for the healing on the nations, but i doubt it.
((((LOL))))

God said he gave us every herb, however, not to puff puff give

t

Moves
29 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Although as a Christian I hurl bombs at people I don't like and annoint WMD's on my days off and refer to Christians a martyrs who go into public and blow themselves up for their faith......wait just a darn minute, I don't do any of that!! 😠

I only have one question to ask you robbie, have you stopped beating your wife today?

eh? =s

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
29 Oct 10

LOL

huhuhu he said the gingerbread man huhuh lol =p
looks like you didn't try at all 😞

rc

Moves
29 Oct 10

Originally posted by whodey

the problem of course for you dear whodey is that i dont have a history of beating anyone up, least of all my wife, now can the same be said of nominal Christianity? can it?

Secondly i want to ask you why you as a Christian why have you opposed universal healthcare for all Americans, don't you want the children to have good health, beautiful teeth, strong bones, good eyesight? or is it only those who can afford to pay for it that should have good health, beautiful teeth, strong bones and good eyesight? Please tell me what is Christian about not wanting to help others in this way, if you please.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
29 Oct 10
1 edit

i can remember when bad things happened to me i would blame god, like if i lost my money it was Gods fault, also i have a real strong memory of crying when i realised when i was very young that my parents were going to die one day, i can still remember my mother chastising me for crying, i could not tell her why i was crying, but even as a child, the ...[text shortened]... teenage chicks don't dig spirituality when they have their cherry chapstick at the ready, haha!
Fair enough...your mindset is probably configured such that it be receptive to suggestions of magic and supernatural things.

As for me they didn't dig skinny b**tards!..15 years on they don't dig bald, skinny b**tards!!! :]