1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 01:46
    Originally posted by Agerg
    looks like you didn't try at all 😞
    What if I were to tell you I can over the skype share with you an equated code, clarifying Christ was crucified on a cross?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 01:51
    Fair enough...your mindset is probably configured such that it be receptive to suggestions of magic and supernatural things.

As for me they didn't dig skinny b**tards!..15 years on they don't dig bald, skinny b**tards!!! :]
    Lol, I am sure Caissa shall confirm it, there is a difference from what a chick wants and what she is prepared to settle for, you hang in their my friend, bring home the bacon and a chick shall find you 🙂
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 01:51
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'll be back to tell you soon.
    I love this statement, and how preCisely it is being expressed as to many continuing this discussion before he, as claimed would be back, never left. Christ, that is
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 01:52
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    What if I were to tell you I can over the skype share with you an equated code, clarifying Christ was crucified on a cross?
    My skype number is 123-456-7890. Knock yourself out.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 01:54
    My skype number is 123-456-7890. Knock yourself out.
    This will possibly be tomorrow if I have the panhandle'n money to afford being able to skype with you, and we will work it out then, k? =p
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 01:552 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the problem of course for you dear whodey is that i dont have a history of beating anyone up, least of all my wife, now can the same be said of nominal Christianity? can it?

Secondly i want to ask you why you as a Christian why have you opposed universal healthcare for all Americans, don't you want the children to have good health, beautiful teet ...[text shortened]... Please tell me what is Christian about not wanting to help others in this way, if you please.
    Sure. I want everyone to have food in their bellies and a roof over their heads as well robbie so why not just have the government take care of it all?

If you had not noticed, nanny states across the world are in out of control debt with a world wide financial system built on a house of cards. If the government were not hanging by such a precarious thread I would be more inclined to support their nanny state proposals. After all, how many people are going to have health coverage if the government goes bellly up? In fact, we see in France as the government pretty much controls everything they are now reeling back the retirement age with people rioting in the streets. Mark my words, the quality of entitlements will gradually wane once the public surrenders control over their lives to Big Brother.

Of course, the virus you suffer from is statism. It is a trust in government for all our needs. As we both know, this is idolotry.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 01:561 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    This will possibly be tomorrow if I have the panhandle'n money to afford being able to skype with you, and we will work it out then, k? =p
    Ah jeez...I can't be such a dick as to let you carry on and waste your money. that ain't my skype number! (you were meant to spot a pattern in the numbers and take the hint!)
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 02:00
    Ah jeez...I can't be such a dick as to let you carry on and waste your money. that ain't my skype number! (you were meant to spot a pattern in the numbers and take the hint!)
    lol I did notice, but was too late of my last post, and was waiting your response lol
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 02:02
    Lol, I am sure Caissa shall confirm it, there is a difference from what a chick wants and what she is prepared to settle for, you hang in their my friend, bring home the bacon and a chick shall find you 🙂
    Hmm...did I ever tell you I'm a skeptic? ;]
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 05:02
    Lol😀

Just enjoyin the goins on in here,,,hehehehe
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 08:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sure. I want everyone to have food in their bellies and a roof over their heads as well robbie so why not just have the government take care of it all?

If you had not noticed, nanny states across the world are in out of control debt with a world wide financial system built on a house of cards. If the government were not hanging by such a precarious threa ...[text shortened]... is statism. It is a trust in government for all our needs. As we both know, this is idolotry.
    correct me if i am wrong but America has the largest external national debt of any economy and yet is still unable to provide basic health care to its citizens, but more than that, many are opposed to providing basic health care to its citizens on the basis that its uneconomic to do so, i assert that it is unchristian to do so, for did not the good Samaritan provide health care to the man who was beaten up by the robbers at cost to himself. I think it is utter hypocrisy to term oneself a Christian and then withhold basic necessities from persons on the basis of economics, nor does your answer give any clear indications as to why it should be withheld, after all, your perfectly content to spend quadrillions on armaments , but oppose basic health care for your very own citizens? and on what basis? i reject your claims for i am apolitical, have never voted nor ever will, but i understand that it is a prime objective of government to provide and maintain basic necessities, like roads, schools and education, clean water etc and as for the precarious nature of the financial system it was created by greedy capitalists, not by government.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 09:30
    correct me if i am wrong but America has the largest external national debt of any economy and yet is still unable to provide basic health care to its citizens, but more than that, many are opposed to providing basic health care to its citizens on the basis that its uneconomic to do so, i assert that it is unchristian to do so, for did not the good S ...[text shortened]... ecarious nature of the financial system it was created by greedy capitalists, not by government.
    Rob, you are that rare combination, a left-wing fundamentalist Christian.

I'm a little embarrased to say this, but it almost turns me on.
  13. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 09:44
    correct me if i am wrong but America has the largest external national debt of any economy and yet is still unable to provide basic health care to its citizens, but more than that, many are opposed to providing basic health care to its citizens on the basis that its uneconomic to do so, i assert that it is unchristian to do so, for did not the good S ...[text shortened]... ecarious nature of the financial system it was created by greedy capitalists, not by government.
    After this post, I find you less evil.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 09:502 edits
    Originally posted by bbarr
    After this post, I find you less evil.
    steady on gentlemen one is not used to being described in such glowing terms as , 'less evil', forgive me if i squint my eyes while contemplating the implications, but i really did try hard to understand how a professed Christian could be opposed to such a measure, it just seems, well. . . unchristian, yes i understand the historical perspective that Americans have always resented interference from government, but Geroge the IV is dead and he isn't going to sail up the Hudson any time soon.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 09:52
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Rob, you are that rare combination, a left-wing fundamentalist Christian.

I'm a little embarrased to say this, but it almost turns me on.
    ah if only you were a six foot four women with munga babylons we could talk of our egalitarian sensibilities all night 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree