1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 08:22
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Ok all you did here was make fun of my post you didn't "prove" how evolution could work
    i didn't mean to prove evolution works. i am sure someone else told you all about it and then again there are extensive works on the internet. nobody needs to convince of evolution. you just need to understand it and the fact that god is not lessened or disproved by evolution. if anything, evolution proves god is mighty. no longer did he simply "magicked" everything into existence in a giant poof. there was some planning, design if you will. the means to an end was evolution.

but back to my post, what i really wanted to do is make fun of your post. but you already realized that.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 08:24
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I took the mandatory course in Evolution while in college. It was very simple: repeat back what the professor wants to hear, and get an A. Just like any other course, one takes the teacher, not necessarily the class. Then, after the 9 week course is over, forget all that rubbish and continue on with life.
    bad professor doesn't result bad subject. most evolutionists would hate to say "open your mind" as if you need an open mind to learn calculus. but simply read some evolution works and you will see that first and foremost it doesn't negate god. and then you may see it at least has some merits.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 08:28
    Originally posted by josephw
    Weird. I read through this thread and didn't see any answers to your questions. Let me try it. I've got nothing better to do right now anyway. 😴

"...how did God do it then?"

[b]God spoke creation into existence.

"Obviously i know the Biblical account of how human life allegedly came into existence, but how do creationists explain the ...[text shortened]... sity level and above throughout the world?"

Your guess is as good as mine![/b]
    you are now the most incoherent in the thread.

you say knobody answered to knob.(see what i did there, pun intended). and then you proceed in answering him. aaand while the crowd waits nervously for your awesome answers, this comes out of your piehole:

No. It's just the way it is. Why get bogged down in it?
    Your guess is as good as mine!

very nice.
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    09 Sep '10 17:06
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    Then you learned nothing.
    Hardly--I learned what the Theory of Evolution is/was, and I learned how to get 3 bio credits.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Sep '10 04:13
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Creationists on his forum often try to find holes in evolutionary theory (KellyJays thread on the human eye being the latest), and i have read numerous times how evolution is made up, lies, religious dogma etc etc.

If life on this planet didn't evolve as evolutionary theory would have us believe, simply, how did God do it then? I' ...[text shortened]... taught on evolutionary biology courses at University level and above throughout the world?
    This is my own idea. The Bible est. People being on earth for about 6000 years. Maybe some people before the flood looked like fricken apes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree