02 Jun '09 21:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 21:461 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    to prevent child abuse is a good and virtuous endeavor my friend, what i meant was, and perhaps it was not clear, how does this help me to find out what the true definition of being Jewish is, whether its based on faith or ethnicity or whether one can be a Jew and then be disqualified because of some action contrary to the tenets of Judaism.
    In what way is circumcision (that is, vile, disgusting child abuse) against Judaism? Circumscision is FOR judaiism. That is, child abuse supports Judaisism.

If circumcison is supporting judaism, then , quite clearly, judaism is an evil, wicked supporter of child abuse.

Jews routinley abuse baby boys . As such, the religion is filthy. Prove me wrong.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 22:53
    this is a serious question, i need to know, whether the definition of being Jewish is on a faith or on ethnicity basis. Any insight into the matter is most appreciated.
    You must be an outcast and hated world wide. 😛
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 23:56
    Originally posted by znsho
    In what way is circumcision (that is, vile, disgusting child abuse) against Judaism? Circumscision is FOR judaiism. That is, child abuse supports Judaisism.

If circumcison is supporting judaism, then , quite clearly, judaism is an evil, wicked supporter of child abuse.

Jews routinley abuse baby boys . As such, the religion is filthy. Prove me wrong.
    why would i want to prove you wrong, its your mind and your evaluation, i am different, i am not you, you are not me.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 00:011 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    You must be an outcast and hated world wide. 😛
    actually i am trying to ascertain whether Fischer, who happens to be a hero of mine is in fact Jewish or not, for he has stated categorically that he is not, for he neither adheres to it religiously, nor culturally, nor linguistically nor in habit or in practice, nor is he circumcised.

Others however say that it is not so easy, for if your mother is Jewish, it automatically means you are Jewish on the basis of ethnicity and there is nothing you can do about it, like being born American, or British, but i am not convinced by that either, for one can change ones nationality, but not ones religion, according to some.

and yes you are correct, i am an outcast and hated world wide, but it matters not.
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 00:56

About 70% of men in the US are circumcised so it's a whole lot more than just jews, that's for sure.

I don't completely disagree with you.

There also are Jews who are deciding not to circumcise their kids despite the archaic commandment to. After all, many (I think most) Jews don't abide by most of the ridiculous rules so I don't see why this rule should be sacrosanct.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 06:53
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    About 70% of men in the US are circumcised so it's a whole lot more than just jews, that's for sure.

I don't completely disagree with you.

There also are Jews who are deciding not to circumcise their kids despite the archaic commandment to. After all, many (I think most) Jews don't abide by most of the ridiculous rules so I don't see why this rule should be sacrosanct.
    I don't think religions molestating baby boys (and girls) are filthy, I think the habit of molestating baby boys (and girls) is filthy.
    If god didn't want us to have foreskin (or clitoris), then why create us with it? So god wants us to have it, then why remove it?
    Yes, desert walking, hygien, sex interest, and so on, but why molestating them in the name of god, in the name of religion? That's filthy.

Molestating baby boys (and girls) are indeed a filthy biznis.
  8. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 23:02
    How about:

'Get a sharp knife, and cut of the tip of a baby boy's penis, causing severe pain and trauma, all in the belief that 'God wants it''?
    It's actually the foreskin. Cutting of the penis would be considered castration, not circumcision. There's also not that many nerve endings there in infanthood.
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 23:05
    Rusty, blunt knife OK, as long as God approves?

When are you Jews (and Muslims) gonna realise - it is child abuse!
    Irish Catholics having sex with little boys is child abuse. For Jews and Muslims, circumcision is like cutting the umbilical cord or dropping lemon juice in the baby's eyes. It's just something done soon after birth.
  10. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 23:06

Again, Catholics are child abusers, not Jews or Muslims.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 03:331 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Again, Catholics are child abusers, not Jews or Muslims.
    Again:

Everyone molesting young boys or girls by cutting away things from them is molestators. It doesn't matter if they do it in the name of god or otherwise.

This is a bad and savage tradition that should be abolished.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 06:30
    to prevent child abuse is a good and virtuous endeavor my friend, what i meant was, and perhaps it was not clear, how does this help me to find out what the true definition of being Jewish is, whether its based on faith or ethnicity or whether one can be a Jew and then be disqualified because of some action contrary to the tenets of Judaism.
    There is no such thing as a 'true' definition. Definitions of words are based on usage and can vary over the population.
    As pointed out by others there is the Jewish faith and the Jewish race/tribe/ethnicity.
    The implication in the Bible is that one must be a descendant of Abraham in order to be part of the 'chosen people'.
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 17:44
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Again:

Everyone molesting young boys or girls by cutting away things from them is molestators. It doesn't matter if they do it in the name of god or otherwise.

This is a bad and savage tradition that should be abolished.
    I disagree. Would you consider cutting the umbilical cord to be child abuse?
  14. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 17:54
    Originally posted by scherzo
    I disagree. Would you consider cutting the umbilical cord to be child abuse?
    The foreskin does actually have an ongoing use - unlike the umbilical cord.

Of course people can live great lives even wtihout a foreskin, but that's not a reason to just cut it off.

The practice shouldn't be continued if there isn't a logical, rational reason to continue it.

After all, you could cut a kid's pinky toes off too and the kid probably wouldn't remember it and would have just as good a life as someone with all their toes, but no one would suggest doing that unless maybe if god told them to.. then it'd be fine.
  15. At the Revolution
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 18:02
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    The foreskin does actually have an ongoing use - unlike the umbilical cord.

Of course people can live great lives even wtihout a foreskin, but that's not a reason to just cut it off.

The practice shouldn't be continued if there isn't a logical, rational reason to continue it.

After all, you could cut a kid's pinky toes off too and the kid prob ...[text shortened]... but no one would suggest doing that unless maybe if god told them to.. then it'd be fine.
    I think that we can both agree that a foreskin is much less important than a pinky toe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree