1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 17:071 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    As is indicated in Wikipedia, Earth polar shift or reversal is an hypothesis. That means the idea is nothing more than speculations and conjectures. The idea that the Earth flips north and south poles every 7 or 8 hundred thousand years is as ridiculous as the theory of evolution. Actually the flood of Noah's day could explain it all if those scientist wo ...[text shortened]... ction. You do not seem to be able to tell the difference between science and science fiction.
    You need to take a time machine back to Jesus' time where you would be most happy not seeing actual science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal

Geomagnetic field reversal is a fact jack.

I guess you expect everyone on Earth to just roll over and play dead on your prognostications. Sorry, that won't happen in a trillion years.

So if geofield reversal is science fiction, mister master of magnetic media, tell us please how the rocks' magnetic field got reversed from others in the vicinity.

And please refrain from just quoting biblical nonsense.

Lets here YOUR master thesis here.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 17:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You need to take a time machine back to Jesus' time where you would be most happy not seeing actual science.

Geomagnetic field reversal is a fact jack.

I guess you expect everyone on Earth to just roll over and play dead on your prognostications. Sorry, that won't happen in a trillion years.

So ...[text shortened]... And please refrain from just quoting biblical nonsense.

Lets here YOUR master thesis here.
    Like I have said before, it is all due the upheaval that happened because of the worldwide flood of Noah's day. 😏
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 17:26
    Like I have said before, it is all due the upheaval that happened because of the worldwide flood of Noah's day. 😏
    Ok, you can make that hypothesis. Now back it up with evidence besides fairy tales in the bible. Otherwise your are as usual as full of shyte as a christmas turkey.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 18:03
    Ok, you can make that hypothesis. Now back it up with evidence besides fairy tales in the bible. Otherwise your are as usual as full of shyte as a christmas turkey.
    "Although it was discovered that some rocks would reverse their magnetic field while cooling, it became apparent that most magnetized volcanic rocks preserved traces of the Earth's magnetic field at the time the rocks had cooled."

As stated, it is known that sudden cooling of volcanic rock can result in the reversial of the magnetic field. This sudden cooling happened at the time of the flood, not 750,000 years ago.

If the earth were even 20,000 years old, its magnetic field would have been so strong as to make life impossible, based on the present rate of decay. The theories of Humphreys and Lamb can be used to determine how much the magnetic field of an astronomical object should decay after 6,000 years at the present decay rate. The numbers that resulted from Humphreys’s theory not only matched the strengths of the known magnetic fields at the time but also successfully anticipated Voyager 2’s measurements of the magnetic field of Uranus (in 1986) and Neptune (in 1990). These results not only confirmed a creationist theory but also helped confirm that the solar system really is as young as the Bible claims.

In the early 1980s, physicist John Baumgardner developed a creationist theory for the rapid motion of the earth’s crust during the Flood. His theory suggested that the “cold” crust, located beneath the pre-Flood oceans, should have sunk the full 1,800 miles (2900 km) to the base of the earth’s hot mantle, where the temperatures are up to 7,232°F (4000°C). This crust would have melted if it had millions of years to reach the base of the mantle, sinking as slowly as today’s rates. On the other hand, if it sank quickly 4,350 years ago, as Baumgardner’s theory suggested, then piles of those plates should still be found at the base of the mantle, cooler than the mantle around them.

It took ten more years before scientists developed the technology capable of “seeing” something like that at the base of the mantle. When that technology was developed, the cold material was discovered, just as Baumgardner’s model had expected. This successful prediction suggests that Baumgardner’s model is true. It also suggests that continents moved rapidly during the Flood and that the Flood occurred only thousands of years ago,
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 18:19
    "Although it was discovered that some rocks would reverse their magnetic field while cooling, it became apparent that most magnetized volcanic rocks preserved traces of the Earth's magnetic field at the time the rocks had cooled."

As stated, it is known that sudden cooling of volcanic rock can result in ...[text shortened]... nents moved rapidly during the Flood and that the Flood occurred only thousands of years ago,
    Why don't you look to see, for instance, what journals those so-called studies were done in? Also ask how many other scientists sited those so-called studies.
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    20 Aug '12 01:16
    Not so. 🙄
    mat 16;27-28
    For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.
    I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

he lied. case closed.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 14:03
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    mat 16;27-28
    For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.
    I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

he lied. case closed.
    And I STILL want freedom FROM religion.
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 14:10
    And I STILL want freedom FROM religion.
    Amen.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 18:141 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    mat 16;27-28

he lied. case closed.
    I already explained that to you. You stopped reading too soon. Read on about Jesus taking Peter, James, and John up on a mountain, where He was transfigured before them. This is what Jesus was talking about them seeing before they died. (Matthew 17:1-9)

Peter writes about it in one of his letters and explains it this way:

For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.
    (2 Peter 1:16-18 NKJV)

Here Peter is relating how he saw the transfiguration of Jesus in mafestic glory coming in His kingdom.
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 22:20
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s480x480/420007_3069426034356_1264369833_n.jpg
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 11:32
    Religion=Repression.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 17:59
    I already explained that to you. You stopped reading too soon. Read on about Jesus taking Peter, James, and John up on a mountain, where He was transfigured before them. This is what Jesus was talking about them seeing before they died. (Matthew 17:1-9)

Peter writes about it in one of his letters and explains it this way:

For we did not follow cu ...[text shortened]... ter is relating how he saw the transfiguration of Jesus in mafestic glory coming in His kingdom.
    sorry, you haven't addressed the case of jesus's lie. the case is still closed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree