1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Aug '12 13:26
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    is f your answer? are you sure you want to pick f?
    I know you don't think the rapist needs prayer. That is because you are an Atheist.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Aug '12 13:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I know you don't think the rapist needs prayer. That is because you are an Atheist.
    how come you are happy to answer this hypothetical question but not the one i asked before?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Aug '12 14:40
    Lets forget the future theoretical value of praying for the rapist, what about the present situation, she is getting raped. You would do what? Let her finish getting raped while you pray for the rapist? Your gender bias is showing. You are saying you don't give a rats asss what happens to women, they probably asked for it....
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Aug '12 15:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Lets forget the future theoretical value of praying for the rapist, what about the present situation, she is getting raped. You would do what? Let her finish getting raped while you pray for the rapist? Your gender bias is showing. You are saying you don't give a rats asss what happens to women, they probably asked for it....
    You are a funny guy; never happy unless you get the answer you want.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Aug '12 19:47
    You are a funny guy; never happy unless you get the answer you want.
    And you should be a politician, you slide around issues like a pro.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Aug '12 20:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 01:51
    Ideally, two bullets in the rapist, and then two phone calls. One for an ambulance for the victim and one for the police, in that order.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 09:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ideally, two bullets in the rapist, and then two phone calls. One for an ambulance for the victim and one for the police, in that order.
    i didnt think christians were supposed to go around killing people? especially ones that use the take-down then kill-shot method of dispatching mankind.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 15:28
    i didnt think christians were supposed to go around killing people? especially ones that use the take-down then kill-shot method of dispatching mankind.
    These are the latter days, my friend.

Evil is on the loose, and the strong protecting the weak is something that definitely needs to happen more often. Paul Kersey would agree.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 15:35

Evil is on the loose, and the strong protecting the weak is something that definitely needs to happen more often. Paul Kersey would agree.
    what makes you think its the latter days? did you get an e-mail? has there been something on the news? is it the begining, middle or end of the latter days? im going on holiday next week i might need to change my plans.

"Paul Kersey would agree"

im more of a travis bickle man.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 19:37
    what makes you think its the latter days? did you get an e-mail? has there been something on the news? is it the begining, middle or end of the latter days? im going on holiday next week i might need to change my plans.

[b]"Paul Kersey would agree"

im more of a travis bickle man.[/b]
    Repent of your sins and you will not have to worry about changing your plans. ๐Ÿ˜
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 20:39
    Don't forget the bullet for the inevitable lawyer showing up๐Ÿ™‚
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 14:14

These are the latter days. Well that old saw has been repeated only for the last 2000 years. I suppose you already know the return of Christ was supposed to have happened in Paul's lifetime?

So they keep inventing end of the world stories over and over again to keep up with the main tactic of Christianity, fear.

When I talk about the coming crises of various kinds, I am not talking about some kind of end of the world or the end of mankind, just another of the up and down cycle mankind has lived through for the past million years, ice ages, dust bowl dry spells, extreme climate changes in other words, earthquakes, volcanoes and the like and it hasn't destroyed mankind as a whole yet. I don't expect the coming corrections to destroy mankind either, just put him down a few notches, or maybe more than a few, maybe we even lose technology, who knows about that but the main thing is there are cycles to everything, even motors๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 14:57
    These are the latter days. Well that old saw has been repeated only for the last 2000 years. I suppose you already know the return of Christ was supposed to have happened in Paul's lifetime?

So they keep inventing end of the world stories over and over again to keep up with the main tactic of Christianity, fear.

When I talk about the coming crises o ...[text shortened]... ogy, who knows about that but the main thing is there are cycles to everything, even motors๐Ÿ™‚
    Where do you get "the past million years" from. The records of mankind only go back a few thousand years. You are specualting again, aren't you? ๐Ÿ˜
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 15:181 edit
    Where do you get "the past million years" from. The records of mankind only go back a few thousand years. You are specualting again, aren't you? ๐Ÿ˜
    Ah, that would fit under the catagory, #3. Save the typing. Organize your limited repertoire of pithy sayings. #1, "Glory HalleluYA!" #2, "evolution is a fairy tale for grownups", and so forth.

Since you are a one trick pony and profoundly brainwashed by your religion, I thought I would show you a way to save all that repeated typing.

It would also save on all those pesky spelling errors like 'specualting'. Is that a cross between speculate and exalt?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree