How To Be Washed in the Blood

How To Be Washed in the Blood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 18
2 edits

Show me the strawman argument ThinkOfOne taking this subsection of my posts.

Hebrews 9 [is] about Jeremiah's prediction:

"And not through the blood of goats and calves but through His own blood entered once for all into the Holy of Holies, obtaining an eternal redemption." (Heb. 9:12)

That is the meaning of -
"For I will be propititous to their unrighteousnesses, and their sins I shall by no means remember anymore." (Heb. 8:12 comp. Jer. 31:34)

You decide whose word you are going to take on this - the Atheist's or the book of Hebrews.

ThinkOfOne, identify the strawman argument please.

It is an argument as to whether one is going to take your authority or the authority of the New Testament book Hebrews.

You say YOU know better.
Christians say the Bible knows better in the book of Hebrews.

I don't see a strawman. I see a controversy over belief verses unbelief - perhaps a dispute over the authority of divine revelation verses unbelieving atheistic speculation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Apr 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Show me the strawman argument ThinkOfOne taking this subsection of my posts.

[b]Hebrews 9 [is] about Jeremiah's prediction:

"And not through the blood of goats and calves but through His own blood entered once for all into the Holy of Holies, obtaining an eternal redemption." (Heb. 9:12)

That is the meaning of -
"For I ...[text shortened]... decide whose word you are going to take on this - the Atheist's or the book of Hebrews.
If you think eternal redemption means that you can escape the consequences of sin, you are sadly mistaken.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
If you think eternal redemption means that you can escape the consequences of sin, you are sadly mistaken.
And if I don't think that then you have no case.
Remove yourself and let ThinkOfOne argue.

Folks it doesn't matter if you tell Rajk999 somthing 100 times. He won't get it.

Loss of reward - a consequence of failure to be sanctified.

"In anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:15)

This suffering a loss is a consequences for being defeated for those yet eternally saved.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 18
3 edits

Hebrews 9 [is] about Jeremiah's prediction:

That is the meaning of -
"For I will be propititous to their unrighteousnesses, and their sins I shall by no means remember anymore." (Heb. 8:12 comp. Jer. 31:34)

Point out the strawman argument ThinkOfOne.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

That is the meaning of -
[b] "For I will be propititous to their unrighteousnesses, and their sins I shall by no means remember anymore." (Heb. 8:12 comp. Jer. 31:34)

Point out the strawman argument ThinkOfOne.[/b]
Read back through our discussion. Compare the points of what I wrote with what you were arguing against.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Read back through our discussion. Compare the points of what I wrote with what you were arguing against.
No. You are claiming my question is off topic.

Please justify this claim.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 18

C'mon, C'mon ...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Apr 18
1 edit

And if I [b] don't think that then you have no case.
Remove yourself and let ThinkOfOne argue.

Folks it doesn't matter if you tell Rajk999 somthing 100 times. He won't get it.

Loss of reward - a consequence of failure to be sanctified.

[quote] "In anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved yet so as thr ...[text shortened]... ]

This suffering a loss is a consequences for being defeated for those yet eternally saved.
Actually 1 Cor 3 says that he will be destroyed.
Not loss of rewards .. DESTROYED.

Where is the eternal redemption in that case.

SOME are eternally redeemed.
Some lose rewards and eventually redeemed
Some are destroyed.

THE WHOLE STORY ..
WITHOUT CHERRY PICKING AND
WITHOUT TWISTING.

Is the only way to the truth.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18
1 edit

We all know what this is about; you, thinkofone, pretending to be an adherent of the “words of Jesus” when fact you are a fraud, an atheist, and probalby an apostate Jew. Certainly NOT by any means an adherent of the words of Jesus.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
No. You are claiming my question is off topic.

Please justify this claim.
Evidently DG has decided to troll me here as well.

What a nutter.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

We all know what this is about; you, thinkofone, pretending to be an adherent of the “words of Jesus” when fact you are a fraud, an atheist, and probalby an apostate Jew. Certainly NOT by any means an adherent of the words of Jesus.
DG has fully degenerated into full on "troll mode" with an ad hominem attack as he so often does. It's business as usual for him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @thinkofone
You cannot identify the strawman argument ?
You want me to go back and notice something else?

No, the most important thing is that you are using words in Jeremiah 31 to prove that Hebrews is wrong.

Ie. "The Old Testament makes the New Testament lying."

Basically that is what you're teaching.

As an Atheist you will selectively apply authority of revelation WHEN it suits you to argue against the Gospel.

An Atheist Bible thumper who selectively thumps on passages IF they seem to rationalize unbelief in the Gospel.

I think some here can see that you've been refuted on trying to use Jeremiah and Ezekiel to fight down the Gospel of Christ in the New Testament.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

You cannot identify the strawman argument ?
You want me to go back and notice something else?

No, the most important thing is that you are using words in [b]Jeremiah 31
to prove that Hebrews is wrong.

"The Old Testament makes the New Testament lying."

Basically that is what you're teaching.

As an Atheist you will selectivel ...[text shortened]... se Jeremiah and Ezekiel to fight down the Gospel of Christ in the New Testament.[/b]
I'm suggesting that you figure out the straw man yourself. You do this all the time jaywill. You read what someone has posted, twist it up into something else in your mind and then attack that instead of addressing the topic at hand. In the past, others have pointed that out to you as well. Do you recall that happening?

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

Evidently DG has decided to continue to troll me here with his ad hominem attacks as well.

What a nutter.