1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jan '12 05:03
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    for these purposes music counts as data, its not a program, specifically it's not the operating system.

I keep all my files on separate partitions (or preferably drives) from the OS so that if the OS ever fails
    and has to be reinstalled I don't lose all my data (much of which is music, but also photos, work
    documents ect).

Hard drives and OS's ...[text shortened]... the secondary partition. And this option is free because it doesn't require a
    second HDD.
    Thanks for the tip.

I think in this case it's good to remember that we are all different, and my experience in this case obviously does not represent the majority view at all 🙂
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '12 06:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    To be honest I really don't know what you mean.

Is listening to silence supposed to be some kind of spiritual exercise of the mind designed to bring peace and harmony to the soul? Is the ability to listen to silence a sign of spiritual maturity only the initiated can experience? Is listening to silence a way of saying, "hey, look at me, I'm enlighten beca ...[text shortened]... othing, seeing nothing, saying nothing? Learning nothing, gaining nothing, going nowhere.
    You're a douche bag... christians meditate too except in their case its called prayer... perhaps you should try it some time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree