1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 20:35
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22671572

organisers said close to 1 million persons marched. Far from being the minority and part of the problem that Proper knob and others have made out, people are really concerned and divided by this issue. Are all these persons also homophobes? Wow its an amateur psychoanalysts nightmare. Materialism has gone too far.
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    26 May '13 20:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

organisers said close to 1 million persons marched. Far from being the minority and part of the problem that Proper knob and others have made out, people are really concerned and divided by this issue. Are all these persons also homophobes? Wow its an amateur psychoanalysts nightmare. Materialism has gone too far.
    Well if we go by the plan of your God,

all homosexuals and lesbians will inherit the lake of fire
    and all non Jesus people too like Muslims, Hindus, etc.

So why are you so surprised?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 21:04
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Well if we go by the plan of your God,

all homosexuals and lesbians will inherit the lake of fire
    and all non Jesus people too like Muslims, Hindus, etc.

So why are you so surprised?
    I am not surprised, i am simply saying that, since i was accused of being part of the problem, it seems that all these thousands, possibly millions of persons must also be part of the problem.

when will people realise that concerns are legitimate?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 21:11
    I am not surprised, i am simply saying that, since i was accused of being part of the problem, it seems that all these thousands, possibly millions of persons must also be part of the problem.

when will people realise that concerns are legitimate?
    what are the concerns?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 22:25
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what are the concerns?
    I dont know, there must be some concerns?
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 22:31
    I dont know, there must be some concerns?
    no doubt, but it remains unclear just exactly what they are. why dont all these people, put a bit of faith in god to steer their ship in the right direction. after all, gays getting married isnt going to effect their relationship with god...is it?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 May '13 22:40

hmm, i wonder if i could get 1 million people that don't like cake, will never eat cake, gather in one place to protest the fact that some people are eating cake.

it makes perfect sense, and i am glad you agree, for people to protest something that DOESN'T FUKIN AFFECT OR CONCERN THEM.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 22:56
    no doubt, but it remains unclear just exactly what they are. why dont all these people, put a bit of faith in god to steer their ship in the right direction. after all, gays getting married isnt going to effect their relationship with god...is it?
    I dont think they base their concerns on whether God approves or not, they are holding banners with families. It seems to me that they perceive it more as an attack on traditional family values I suspect.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 22:57
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    hmm, i wonder if i could get 1 million people that don't like cake, will never eat cake, gather in one place to protest the fact that some people are eating cake.

it makes perfect sense, and i am glad you agree, for people to protest something that DOESN'T FUKIN AFFECT OR CONCERN THEM.
    umm actually zippy, there are some legitimate concerns it seems, children are also involved as legislation was passed giving gays right of adoption. Please read the article and try to keep your knickers on.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 23:02
    I dont think they base their concerns on whether God approves or not, they are holding banners with families. It seems to me that they perceive it more as an attack on traditional family values I suspect.
    but their traditional family values remain in tact for them. they can still do all the things they could do before? so what are they concerned about???
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 23:062 edits
    but their traditional family values remain in tact for them. they can still do all the things they could do before? so what are they concerned about???
    Children are involved and no traditional family values do not remain intact. Legislation has been passed which effectively redefines family. A traditional family consists of a husband and a wife, a male and a female.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 23:081 edit
    children are involved and no traditional family values do not remain intact. Legislation has been passed which effectively redefines family. A traditional family consists of a husband and a wife, a male and a female.
    who's children???

those families that believe in traditional families will still have traditional families. its not effecting them in anyway.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 23:09
    who's children???
    children that will be put up for adoption.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 23:11
    children that will be put up for adoption.
    what about them?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 23:20
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

Have at it, numbnuts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree