1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 23:25
    There surely must be some posting in this forum!

How can one tell? What are the telltale signs?

Are there any honest posters left to debate with, or is the end of the Red Hot Pawn spirituality forum?

Of course the liars would love to see this forum shut down. Their tactics are obvious to all but themselves. Obfuscate, misrepresent intent, quote out of contex, malign, insult, name calling and general abuse and hatred abound from their lying lips.

It's just about over. I'm surprised the moderators have stood by idly for so long watching the slow demise of this forum without intervening on behalf of the integrity of this website.

Honest people simply don't behave as certain posters do in this forum.

I don't know who owns this place, but you're losing customers.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 23:28
    Oh the irony.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 23:30
    Originally posted by @josephw

Are there any honest posters left to debate with, or is the end of the Red Hot Pawn spirituality forum?

Of course the liars would love to see this forum shut down. Their tactics are obvious to all but themselves. Obfuscate, misrepresent intent, quote out ...[text shortened]... tain posters do in this forum.

Do you believe that those who call good evil and evil good know that they are liars?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 23:311 edit

Of course the liars would love to see this forum shut down. Their tactics are obvious to all but themselves. Obfuscate, misrepresent intent, quote out ...[text shortened]... tain posters do in this forum.

When last have you debated honestly with anyone. Certainly not in the last 5 years.

If there are hypocrites you are the chief of them.

If there are liars you are the master of them.

Proof is in the thread 'Casting a Pearl..' , a phrase only used when those you are casting to are considered swine. You lied and said that was not your intention but there can be no other intention to use such a phrase, as there are a thousand other ways to use the word pearl in a nice way.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 23:321 edit
    In another thread rather than debate the topic with me you posted an insult and disappeared.
    Honest posting you call that ?
    I suggest you take your leave of the forum.
    We are better off without you.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:17

Does it matter we all fall short! Jesus died for everyone here those we like and those we don't. I accept I fall woefully short and go to God for forgiveness. No one here is righteous on our own if you accept all have fallen short of God.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:22
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Oh the irony.
    Says the Hater-in-Chief.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:24
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Do you believe that those who call good evil and evil good know that they are liars?
    You know, if you're going to continue to shoot yourself in the foot, could you at least do it somewhere in private where your self-abasement doesn't affect others?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:26
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Says the Hater-in-Chief.
    "In chief"? Do you mean to say that you see me as the worst offender with regard to the complaints about the forum that josephw laid out in his OP?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:28
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    When last have you debated honestly with anyone. Certainly not in the last 5 years.

If there are hypocrites you are the chief of them.

If there are liars you are the master of them.

Proof is in the thread 'Casting a Pearl..' , a phrase only used when those you are casting to are considered swine. You lied and said that was not your intention but t ...[text shortened]... on to use such a phrase, as there are a thousand other ways to use the word pearl in a nice way.
    Says you.

Apparently you're about the only one who thinks that means anything.

Go look up 'parable' in a dictionary. He wasn't calling anyone swine. Stop talking about stuff you're not equipped to tell the truth about.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:30
    Originally posted by @fmf
    "In chief"? Do you mean to say that you see me as the worst offender with regard to the complaints about the forum that josephw laid out in his OP?
    Yes.

And that's my final comment to you about this. I'm done letting you twist my shorts about every topic.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:33
    Yes.

And that's my final comment to you about this. I'm done letting you twist my shorts about every topic.
    One of the things josephw said was "I'm surprised the moderators have stood by idly for so long watching the slow demise of this forum without intervening on behalf of the integrity of this website."

Can you give any examples of posts of mine that you think the moderators should have removed?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:42

I'm honest
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:46
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Does it matter we all fall short! Jesus died for everyone here those we like and those we don't. I accept I fall woefully short and go to God for forgiveness. No one here is righteous on our own if you accept all have fallen short of God.
    Nobody cares that Jesus died.
    Death is not a problem for most sensible people.
    Another crappy story to take the onus away from fixing our own sins
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 02:47
    Says the Hater-in-Chief.
    Whats wrong with you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree