Hypothesis/Theory

Hypothesis/Theory

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maryland

Moves
28 Apr 15

Of course your church is perfect. You still have not told us the minor error that the other Christians have however.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 15

Originally posted by 667joe
Of course your church is perfect. You still have not told us the minor error that the other Christians have however.
I said at least one minor error. Don't you unerstand English. There is not one single error that is common to all.

Maryland

Moves
28 Apr 15

You still have not said what this error is or given even an example of one error in one denomination. What a weeny!

Maryland

Moves
28 Apr 15

With Jesus as your shield, why are you afraid to answer? I assume you and Jesus feel the same about things.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 15

You still have not said what this error is or given even an example of one error in one denomination. What a weeny!
There are many major errors from Christian cults, but I am not talking about them. I will give you one minor error, then I expect you to search the scriptures for others.

One error is the belief that when one is baptized in water and becomes a member of that Christian denomination that they are born again Christians and are saved forever from that point on. I will let you determine which denomination or denominations that fits.

Maryland

Moves
28 Apr 15

Finally! Why are they wrong and you right?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 15

Finally! Why are they wrong and you right?
Because I said so.

Maryland

Moves
28 Apr 15

That's your best shot?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 15

That's your best shot?
Respect your elders. I did not say I would give you my best shot. I said I would give you an example of one minor error in a denominational church. So now it is time for you to shut up and be a good little boy. 😏

Maryland

Moves
29 Apr 15

You are impressed with yourself are you not? That is no reason I should give your view more credence than the other view. The other view thinks you are wrong and provides as much proof of their position as you do of yours. Go run home to mommy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 15
1 edit

You are impressed with yourself are you not? That is no reason I should give your view more credence than the other view. The other view thinks you are wrong and provides as much proof of their position as you do of yours. Go run home to mommy!
I suspect that even some that masquerade as nondenominational may also teach an error or two. It is difficult to keep false teachers from entering in. We must always be on the alert.

So what is the other view that you believe is more credible than mine? Is it the stupid Theory of Evilution and the Big Bang? 😏

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
So what is the other view that you believe is more credible than mine?
I believe it is a view expressed by a three year old.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I believe it is a view expressed by a three year old.
Well, that is probably better than the stupid Theory of Evilution and the Big Bang, whatever that is. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 15

Re: 'If the big bang theory is true, what exploded, and where did the energy come from?'

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W763lQR0tU

Re: 'If the big bang theory is true, what exploded, and where did the energy come from?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGfyXgApzw
One theory says there is a larger universe out there than the one we see with telescopes.

The idea there is the bigger universe, perhaps in another set of dimensions, has black holes just like ours. And the inside of those black holes is where the energy lies to form another daughter universe, so our universe in that scenario is the other end of a black hole, what a black hole becomes. So the big bang would be thought of as a white hole.

In that scenario, there may be an infinite number of other universes, with the universe that begat ours just the daughter of yet another universe ad infinitum.

And of course, before you jump all over that one, EVERYONE knows that is just a supposition at this point in time but the analysis of the CBR (cosmic background radiation) is showing a possible sign of a collision with at least one other universe outside our own so the theory is not without SOME evidence.