Hypothesis/Theory

Hypothesis/Theory

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
One theory says there is a larger universe out there than the one we see with telescopes.

The idea there is the bigger universe, perhaps in another set of dimensions, has black holes just like ours. And the inside of those black holes is where the energy lies to form another daughter universe, so our universe in that scenario is the other end of a black ...[text shortened]... ion with at least one other universe outside our own so the theory is not without SOME evidence.
Evilutionists are good at imaginations of things that can't be seen or tested by real science. 😏

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Evilutionists are good at imaginations of things that can't be seen or tested by real science. 😏
You wouldn't know real science if you tripped over it and broke your tambourine.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You wouldn't know real science if you tripped over it and broke your tambourine.
Ad hominem attack is a logical fallacy. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Apr 15

Ad hominem attack is a logical fallacy. 😏
And you know all about that subject, numbnuts, eh.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

And you know all about that subject, numbnuts, eh.
I'm still learning. 😏

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 May 15

This gave me that painful sensation of soda coming up into the nose.

After the initial giggle I was coughing for ten minutes. Thanks. 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 May 15

One theory says there is a larger universe out there than the one we see with telescopes.

The idea there is the bigger universe, perhaps in another set of dimensions, has black holes just like ours. And the inside of those black holes is where the energy lies to form another daughter universe, so our universe in that scenario is the other end of a black ...[text shortened]... ion with at least one other universe outside our own so the theory is not without SOME evidence.
For a long time, it was hypothesized that quasars were the exit points from black holes. That theory bifurcated, however, when it came to discussing if the black hole intake was in this universe or possibly another universe. I found that idea very interesting.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
This gave me that painful sensation of soda coming up into the nose.

After the initial giggle I was coughing for ten minutes. Thanks. 🙂
Well, at least you didn't give him a thumbs up.

It must be my keyboard again.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
For a long time, it was hypothesized that quasars were the exit points from black holes. That theory bifurcated, however, when it came to discussing if the black hole intake was in this universe or possibly another universe. I found that idea very interesting.
There are no holes in the fabric of space. God maintains it and would not allow such a thing. 😏

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by googlefudge
Actually no, it's not a simple question.

Answering your question requires explaining a huge number of observations
and discoveries along with their explanatory framework and that is a big task.

Take for example [because it's relatively easy to explain] our estimate for the
age of the universe. [time since the big bang].

Looking at the sky us ...[text shortened]... se it's hard to tell which concepts you don't already have. So it's hard to know where to start.
I said earlier, if you don't know how long ago something started how would you know what to
look at to measure time? If a doctor using all of his knowledge today looked at Adam the
day after Adam was created and used all of his knowledge to date Adam at 30 years old
or whatever age he thought he was, he would be been off completely unless he said 1
day. The doctor would have been right in his observations, but wrong on what they were
telling him. As I have said, unless you know how it all got here, looking at any of it for
the total age could be very misleading.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I said earlier, if you don't know how long ago something started how would you know what to
look at to measure time? If a doctor using all of his knowledge today looked at Adam the
day after Adam was created and used all of his knowledge to date Adam at 30 years old
or whatever age he thought he was, he would be been off completely unless he said 1
day. ...[text shortened]... you know how it all got here, looking at any of it for
the total age could be very misleading.
They believe they know because of their faith in EVILution. 😏

That doggone keyboard again.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 May 15

They believe they know because of their faith in EVILution. 😏

That doggone keyboard again.
🙂 I actually don't think evolution has anything to do with the age of the universe.
Personally I think it works against evolution.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 15

🙂 I actually don't think evolution has anything to do with the age of the universe.
Yes, the true age of the universe does. However, they believe in a universe of about 14 or 15 billion years now, and they are likely to adjust that figure upward again, if necessary. 😏

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 May 15
1 edit

You're gonna have to explain that one.

😕

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 May 15

You're gonna have to explain that one.

😕
Windows of opportunity with the universe being so very old my biggest complaint against
evolution is that so much has to be just right. The material all has to be in the right place,
it has to be there in the proper amounts, it has to connect in just the right way, all of that
has to happen in an environment that would allow for it to survive and not only that
thrive, the environment would have to just right from the planet it is on, down to the
microscopic miniscule levels, and in addition to that up the galactic one with stars,
planets, and gravity. The host of other things required too that cannot happen either that
we see today that wipes out life in areas. To many things must be right and nothing very
bad can happen either to go from the starting point of no life to the amount we see today.