Hypothesis/Theory

Hypothesis/Theory

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
That's probably because he is a secular humanist and not Christian. 😏
Ah, the vast atheist conspiracy is hiding all his frauds and keeping him out of jail. Who would have known.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Ah, the vast atheist conspiracy is hiding all his frauds and keeping him out of jail. Who would have known.
Not any atheists, that is for sure. 😏

Maryland

Moves
18 Apr 15

Here are a few examples of Dawkins lies:

Dawkins Caught In a Lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJY4kLkHrnI

Dawkins Caught Lying for Darwin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnYik52Y5rI

Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g

Richard Dawkins Nailed by Prof Lennox Samuel

Dawkins ...[text shortened]... ist then takes that back here (See about 9:30 on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiIRHTZwlTw
Your comments critical of Dawkins are specious. It's very hard to take seriously a believer in virgin births and resurrections! You still have not explained how god got here!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Apr 15

Originally posted by 667joe
Your comments critical of Dawkins are specious. It's very hard to take seriously a believer in virgin births and resurrections! You still have not explained how god got here!
God is eternal.

Resurrections are not common, but the Shroud of Turin is one of the proofs of the resurrection of Christ.

Virgin births are no longer rare

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141219-spectacular-real-virgin-births

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Apr 15

God is eternal.

Resurrections are not common, but the Shroud of Turin is one of the proofs of the resurrection of Christ.

Virgin births are no longer rare

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141219-spectacular-real-virgin-births
/facepalm

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Apr 15

I don't know if anyone's told you this, or maybe you're new here, but comparing God to/with humans doesn't exactly work. It's apples and oranges.

Maryland

Moves
23 Apr 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I don't know if anyone's told you this, or maybe you're new here, but comparing God to/with humans doesn't exactly work. It's apples and oranges.
How did I compare god to humans?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Apr 15
5 edits

Maybe she is referring to this past post:
[i]Originally posted by 667joe[i]
If god could always exist without being created, why is is not possible that is true for other entities?

Then:

My answer was:
God is eternal

I suspect she took "other entities" to include "humans".

Maryland

Moves
23 Apr 15

God is eternal is not an answer.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Apr 15

God is eternal is not an answer.
Okay the Holy Bible says God came done from the spiritual heaven to the physical earh. But the exact mode of transportation is not given. Perhaps we could speculate that God came down from the spiritual heaven in a UFO. But only God knows and He ain't telling. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Apr 15

Okay the Holy Bible says God came done from the spiritual heaven to the physical earh. But the exact mode of transportation is not given. Perhaps we could speculate that God came down from the spiritual heaven in a UFO. But only God knows and He ain't telling. 😏
No doubt "Dr" Hovind's has a youtube contribution that gives compelling evidence that God's mode of transport was a giant space hopper.

You will of course vouch for its validity.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Apr 15

"It's very hard to take seriously a believer in virgin births and resurrections!"

It is for regular humans. Not so the Christ.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Apr 15

[b]"It's very hard to take seriously a believer in virgin births and resurrections!"

It is for regular humans. Not so the Christ.[/b]
Very good. You are indeed an intelligent woman. I didn't pick up on that either.

You mean that it may be hard to believe in virgin births for ordinary humans. But the virgin birth of Christ was performed by a miracle of God through the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary and creating the embryo in her womb eliminating the need for the male sperm.

So comparing what God can do with the works of man is like comparing apples to oranges or some other different things.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Apr 15

Very good. You are indeed an intelligent woman. I didn't pick up on that either.

You mean that it may be hard to believe in virgin births for ordinary humans. But the virgin birth of Christ was performed by a miracle of God through the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary and creating the embryo in her womb eliminating the need for the male sperm.

So compa ...[text shortened]... can do with the works of man is like comparing apples to oranges or some other different things.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. 🙂

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Apr 15

Thank you, Captain Obvious. 🙂
You are welcome and i hope we all understand you now. 🙂