1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    17 Jan '17 02:10
    I love your god, or your lack thereof. Kinda, the more gods the better, though.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    17 Jan '17 02:11
    Originally posted by apathist
    I love your god, or your lack thereof. Kinda, the more gods the better, though.
    You are the common libtard.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    17 Jan '17 02:18
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are the common libtard.
    Scared and weak are you. I have empathy for your kind.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    17 Jan '17 10:56
    Originally posted by apathist
    I love your god, or your lack thereof. Kinda, the more gods the better, though.
    Everybody thinks they're a god, but there's only one God. All others are counterfeits and imposters.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    17 Jan '17 12:57
    Originally posted by apathist
    I love your god, or your lack thereof. Kinda, the more gods the better, though.
    "Meet the new atheist. Same as the old atheist."

    You still don't believe. How is this "new"?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    17 Jan '17 13:011 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are the common libtard.
    And you're just a common hateful jackass.

    Christian and liberal are not mutually exclusive.

    If you are a conservative, however, you necessarily have to give up your Christianity.

    At least if you're not a hypocrite. I guess you could be a Christian hypocrite. There's plenty of them in Congress, for example.
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    17 Jan '17 13:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And you're just a common hateful jackass.

    Christian and liberal are not mutually exclusive.

    If you are a conservative, however, you necessarily have to give up your Christianity.

    At least if you're not a hypocrite. I guess you could be a Christian hypocrite. There's plenty of them in Congress, for example.
    Do you believe that a biblical world view necessitates a liberal political point of view?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    17 Jan '17 14:02
    Originally posted by josephw
    Do you believe that a biblical world view necessitates a liberal political point of view?
    Yes.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    17 Jan '17 14:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes.
    Then you would agree with the assertion that Jesus espoused a liberal political worldview?

    Can you provide an example?
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8544
    17 Jan '17 15:41
    Originally posted by josephw
    Then you would agree with the assertion that Jesus espoused a liberal political worldview?

    Can you provide an example?
    He seems to have been a man who rejected greed, violence,and the pursuit of power and money. He wasn't really big on judging people or their lifestyles either.

    Sounds pretty liberal to me.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    17 Jan '17 19:22
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    He seems to have been a man who rejected greed, violence,and the pursuit of power and money. He wasn't really big on judging people or their lifestyles either.

    Sounds pretty liberal to me.
    Liberals are nonjudgmental? And I suppose you think they are that way based on a moral conviction?

    Your perception about Jesus being liberal because He didn't judge people is false. Jesus espoused a very conservative view of how to live a life pleasing to God. At the same time He was extremely critical about hypocrites.

    Either way, one cannot have Jesus without the entire council of God at the same time. The Word of God is absolutely clear about right and wrong, and Jesus lived a life that reflected its moral truth. Jesus isn't an excuse for sin. Political expediency notwithstanding.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    17 Jan '17 19:38
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are the common libtard.
    Wow, I feel jealous, I thought that libtard was your compliment for me only ... 🙁
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    17 Jan '17 19:40
    Originally posted by josephw
    Everybody thinks they're a god, but there's only one God. All others are counterfeits and imposters.
    "Everyone thinks they're a God" Really?
    Many think they should take their spirituality, and hence their lives into their own hands. This is not the same as proclaiming oneself a god.
    Or are you just trolling?
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    17 Jan '17 19:42
    Originally posted by josephw
    Then you would agree with the assertion that Jesus espoused a liberal political worldview?

    Can you provide an example?
    If the man JC was alive he would've been a militant socialist
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    17 Jan '17 19:46
    Originally posted by apathist
    I love your god, or your lack thereof. Kinda, the more gods the better, though.
    new atheist?
    You sound like a new polytheist or Hindu,no?

    Elaborate a little?
Back to Top