I don't believe in Obama

I don't believe in Obama

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 14
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
I've come to the conclusion that I no longer believe in the atheist god Obama. There is a reason he is referred to as an "empty suit".

I don't think that such a person actually exists. No god could be so short sided, arrogant, and vengeful as he hunts down his adversaries with the IRS and further destroy the Middle class and kills people all over the wor ...[text shortened]... es and sound bites, but there are stunt doubles and reproduced sound bites to help explain that.
You probably can't believe that a black man could come to occupy the White House.

We all know what the subliminal message of the "White House" was suppose to say to the world.

w

Moves
10 Nov 14

But how can I be a racist if I don't even believe in his existence?

I guess in 2016 you will be accusing me of being a misogynist. It's change you can believe in!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 14

Beats me. How DO you do that anyway?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Nov 14

Originally posted by sonship
You probably can't believe that a black man could come to occupy the[b] White House.

We all know what the subliminal message of the "White House" was suppose to say to the world.[/b]
I guess now it has become the Black House.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Nov 14
1 edit

I was only mocking the position of leftists who defend abortion on the premise that the unborn are parasites because they are dependent on their host.

Being a left winger, what is your rationalization for killing around 50 million unborn children?
So you are ok with everyone having 4 to 8 kids and in another 100 years the population is 20 billion? You do know right now with 7 odd billion people, we are using up 50% of the entire planetary resource as we speak? So 14 billion and we use up 100%. That can't be sustained, not even at our present level can that be sustained. So 50 million abortions? We need the population to go down by at least FIVE billion to be actual sustainable. How bout billions of people STARVING to death when the crunch happens? What will your oh so compassionate thinking do then?

One thing about you bleeding heart anti abortion nutters: Once a child woman, say, a 16 yo girl pregnant by rape, you convince her to have the child, and once you've done that, goodbye lady, crash bam thank you ma'am, and she is left totally alone with no support, who gives a crap about HER life, now ruined because of this child she is forced to bear. We have another abortion crisis to deal with. So sorry about that girl but it WAS her fault for getting raped anyway, the slut.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Nov 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
So you are ok with everyone having 4 to 8 kids and in another 100 years the population is 20 billion? You do know right now with 7 odd billion people, we are using up 50% of the entire planetary resource as we speak? So 14 billion and we use up 100%. That can't be sustained, not even at our present level can that be sustained. So 50 million abortions? We ne ...[text shortened]... to deal with. So sorry about that girl but it WAS her fault for getting raped anyway, the slut.
We are not going to be able to sustain the government going deeper in debt by trillions of dollars every year either without enough people working to pay enough taxes.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Nov 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
We are not going to be able to sustain the government going deeper in debt by trillions of dollars every year either without enough people working to pay enough taxes.
Or we could raise taxes back to 1945 levels. Plenty of people and corporations STILL got rich back then and the government was able to do more for people.

The time from then til now has seen the largest shift in money that used to go to the government now going directly to the corporations. Are we better off? Heck no. Have we gotten anything back from the corporations for our money? Heck no. I'm tired of paying for yachts for the rich. I'd rather see that same money go to put food on the tables of the poor or send their kids to school. I'd rather give more to those who have nothing than give more to those who have everything.

Too bad Conservatives don't see it this way.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Nov 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Or we could raise taxes back to 1945 levels. Plenty of people and corporations STILL got rich back then and the government was able to do more for people.

The time from then til now has seen the largest shift in money that used to go to the government now going directly to the corporations. Are we better off? Heck no. Have we gotten anything back fro ...[text shortened]... ing than give more to those who have everything.

From The Book Of Right On.

w

Moves
11 Nov 14

So you are ok with everyone having 4 to 8 kids and in another 100 years the population is 20 billion? You do know right now with 7 odd billion people, we are using up 50% of the entire planetary resource as we speak? So 14 billion and we use up 100%. That can't be sustained, not even at our present level can that be sustained. So 50 million abortions? We ne ...[text shortened]... to deal with. So sorry about that girl but it WAS her fault for getting raped anyway, the slut.
Dear God in heaven, it's Mr. Sustainable! 😲

So tell us Mr. Sustainable, at what population level does the sky fall?

I suppose you are proud of the Chinese as they force people to abort babies on the premise that they can only have one.

It appears tyranny is our salvation!!

w

Moves
11 Nov 14

The time from then til now has seen the largest shift in money that used to go to the government now going directly to the corporations. Are we better off? Heck no. Have we gotten anything back fro ...[text shortened]... ing than give more to those who have everything.

This is a typical mind set of liberals. There are finite resources and a finite amount of money to be had.

First of all, the universe is not finite. Second of all, if money is finite then how do you splain the printing press in the basement of the Fed?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Nov 14

I'm a conservative and I see it that way.

Tax the rich till there are rich no more.

Never happen.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Nov 14

This is a typical mind set of liberals. There are finite resources and a finite amount of money to be had.

First of all, the universe is not finite. Second of all, if money is finite then how do you splain the printing press in the basement of the Fed?
They print the money, give it to the poor, who in turn give it to the rich.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Nov 14

I know all about it. Lived in Jerusalem for 4 years. I still want freedom FROM religion. I don't LIKE waking up to stupid bells going off calling christians to arms or whatever or all the mosque songs waking you up either.

Why can't we just have silence like in a forest? THAT is peaceful, not all that clatter. We don't have to obsess over religion, that ...[text shortened]... in my ear. AFTER I get checked out psychologically, maybe then I would listen. To Humans? NEVER.
Not just religions, but people [individuals], that seem to think they know more than they actually do, and will delude themselves into just about any excuse as to why they may have performed questionable actions, Even a cold blooded murderer will think they are right in they are rite in their minds. [ "Society made me do it !" ]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Nov 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Religious contemplation and fervour has been behind some of the most outstanding and inspiring art and music that mankind has ever produced. You moved to Jerusalem ~ an epicentre of three religions [though you say you "want freedom from religion"] ~ and then you ask "Why can't we just have silence like in a forest?" Why did you move to a bustling city if you wanted "silence like in a forest"? 😀
They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Besides, we lived in Abu Tor, right next to the so-called 'peace forest' and it WAS a respite from the old city.

Funny thing, that forest, Palestinian kids would try(did several times while we were there) to set fire to the forest. The funny part was they never learned the wood from that tree, don't even know what kind of tree it was, was almost impossible to burn. They would pile up dried bushes next to the trees and it just refused to catch fire. Never did figure out why THEY never figured that out.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Nov 14

I guess in 2016 you will be accusing me of being a misogynist. It's change you can believe in!

"I exhort therefore, first of all, that petition, prayers, intercessions, thanksgivings be made on behalf of all men; On behalf of kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity." ( 1 Timothy 2:1,2)

The New Testament tells the believers in Christ to pray for all those who are in high positions. If you don't pray for your president, whoever she or he may be, I would say you're about as good as a run of the mill trader.