1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:09
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    No the WORD clearly state that those that have not had the opportunity to come to know CHRIST, will be judged by their knowledge of right and wrong. Those that have had a chance to know that Salvation comes through JESUS CHRIST. They are judged by their acceptance or rejection of the Salvation that CHRIST offers to all mankind.
    By the WORD do you mean the Bible says that or do you have a personal WORD speaking to you telling you such things or is the WORD one of those internet sites that you guys cut and paste from? If you mean the Bible please cite the passages where it says there is a two tiered level of judgment at Judgment Day - where A) "those that have not had the opportunity to come to know CHRIST, will be judged by their knowledge of right and wrong" and B) "Those that have had a chance to know that Salvation comes through JESUS CHRIST. They are judged by their acceptance or rejection of the Salvation that CHRIST offers to all mankind". Last I checked Jesus' description of Judgment Day in Matthew 25 states a unitary approach.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:10
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

The religious jews do not accept the last part of His revelation, the New testament.

But so does every atheist here. Do all the atheists get a free pass like the Jews?
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:12
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Remember the discussion we had about the 100% CCC God and the 99% one?

Because they reject Christ (and maybe even the Holy Spirit) as God does not mean they reject the Trinitarian God altogether.
    If Jesus is God and not merely a part or component of God, and if the Jews reject Jesus, they reject God.

If you are saying that it is sufficient to accept any single facet or aspect of God in order to accept God in his entirety, than anybody who thinks one should love one's neighber has accepted God in his entirety.

4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:14
    Since the death and ressurrection of JESUS CHRIST no Jew can get to heaven if they have rejected JESUS as the THE MESSIAH- THE CHRIST OF GOD.
    The Christ of God? You're just making these up now.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:17
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    So, ivanhoe is wrong when he says that Jews can get to heaven without accepting Jesus?
    Only if they have never had a chance to accept CHRIST as THE MESSIAH.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:192 edits
    But so does every atheist here. Do all the atheists get a free pass like the Jews?
    As I remember correctly atheists deny the existence of any god including the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Having said that, this does not mean that they have rejected the hidden Triune God in ALL his manifestations. This is up to God to decide.

By the way, I didn't say Jewish people get a "free pass" as you chose to describe it.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:19
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The Christ of God? You're just making these up now.
    LUKE 9:18-36
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:221 edit
    Okay okay, you didn't make it up... 😛

EDIT - It still sounds funny to me.
  9. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:23
    No the Jews know there is a GOD. The atheists say there is no GOD. The Jews have a chance. The atheists are going to that place prepared by GOD. That place where those that believe that there is no GOD, go.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:28
    No the Jews know there is a GOD. The atheists say there is no GOD. The Jews have a chance. The atheists are going to that place prepared by GOD. That place where those that believe that there is no GOD, go.
    San Francisco? Or uptown Manhattan?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:34
    Jesus commanded Peter not to tell anybody that in Luke 9:21; how come you think that you can go around saying things that St. Peter wasn't allowed to?
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Jesus commanded Peter not to tell anybody that in Luke 9:21; how come you think that you can go around saying things that St. Peter wasn't allowed to?
    Paul overruled jesus maybe?
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:44
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    I didn't say Jewish people get a "free pass"
    They get a "Don't Believe in Jesus Free" pass, don't they? Does anybody have Bibleopoly to verify this?
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:46
    Only if they have never had a chance to accept CHRIST as THE MESSIAH.
    The majority of Jews must be aware of the existence of the New Testament and the stories therein that describe their Messiah. Given that this is available, how is it possible for such Jews to have never had a chance to accept those teachings? What does it mean to have never had a chance?
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 19:55
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    By the WORD do you mean the Bible says that or do you have a personal WORD speaking to you telling you such things or is the WORD one of those internet sites that you guys cut and paste from? If you mean the Bible please cite the passages where it says there is a two tiered level of judgment at Judgment Day - where A) "those that have not had the o ...[text shortened]... ". Last I checked Jesus' description of Judgment Day in Matthew 25 states a unitary approach.
    The WORD that I am speaking about is THE WORD OF GOD.
    Yes there is someone speaking to me. THE WORD OF GOD is speaking through me. JESUS CHRIST my SAVIORis speaking to me. THE HOLY SPIRIT is speaking through me.
    I do not know how to paste but when I do learn I will paste exactly what THE WORD OF GOD says.
    Romans 2:24-29
    ACTS 10:34,35
    MATTHEW 3:7-9

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree