1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 21:30
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Again you should read these passages, not merely cite them willy-nilly.

Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen from the dead.

The vision is referring to the specific vision with Elijah and Moses which was just described, not the "Christ Of God" comment of Peter's which would hardly rate as a vision.
    THE WORD OF GOD stands true, whether you or I want it to or not.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 21:35
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    There is nothing over THE HOLY SPIRIT'S head but more HOLY SPIRIT. If you are or ever get saved. You know or will know that you can not kill or over kill THE WORD OF GOD. If you are, or ever get saved. You will find out that in any way you can, you will Praise, Glorify, and Worship in any and all ways THE LORD GOD that you can. If you are not Saved yo ...[text shortened]... JESUS CHRIST and through the Power of THE HOLY SPIRIT. With the full knowledge that GOD is real.
    maybe people cant kill the word of god , but you sure do butcher it.
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 21:38
    Whenever you say, then what you say, is what you said
    oh,, cool , you're gonna drive on the incoherent side of the road now.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 21:45
    THE WORD OF GOD stands true, whether you or I want it to or not.
    Perhaps so, but your claiming you have some special understanding of it merely because you say so isn't very convincing. I don't think that the day you said "I believe in the Bible as the Word of God" you were handed a secret decoder ring that 99% of the human race is excluded from. The text is there for anyone to read and study and from your posts you don't seem sooooooo learned in anything that I should think you are an unimpeachable authority. From what I can see, you're merely a braying fanatic not someone who the Holy Spirit is speaking through. For you to claim such a thing is hubris and borders on blasphemy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree