1. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 02:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    You either sincerely belief - despite all the incontrovertible evidence to the contrary - that you are "never abusive" on this forum, which clearly indicates delusion on your part. Or when you say "I am never abusive", it is a calculated lie on your part. How do you think most of the people here perceive you? Sincere but deluded, or a calculated liar? What do you think?
    He should be percieved like a pig wallowing in the muck up to its ears so that it cant see & smell the beauty that exists now all around it. All the vishy pig hears is the words of others but the muck blinds it from seeing or smelling reality and its clogged ears dont hear the message of wisdom and reality that others try to pass on. Little Vishy pig just keeps wallowing and wallowing.........
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 03:35
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I have explained before, that there is a difference in the two words liar and dishonesty and I carefully do not use the word liar for that purpose.
    Someone can be dishonest by not saying something.

Someone can be dishonest by exaggerating.

Someone can be dishonest by manipulation.

Some one can be dishonest for implying.

You are missing the point. You accused divegeester of dishonestly fabricating a paraphrase of your comments, even when no less than eight direct quotes from your posts then established that he was not fabricating and that what he said had been indisputably accurate.

Accusing someone of dishonestly fabricating is synonymous with accusing him of lying.

So you really ought to apologise to him. Straight away. In the interests of your credibility.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 04:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]Someone can be dishonest by not saying something.

Someone can be dishonest by exaggerating.

Someone can be dishonest by manipulation.

Some one can be dishonest for implying.

You are missing the point. You accused divegeester of dishonestly fabricating a paraphrase of your comments, even when no less than eight direct quotes from your po ...[text shortened]...

So you really ought to apologise to him. Straight away. In the interests of your credibility.[/b]
    Yes God..

Dear Divegeester, I humbly apologize for misunderstanding you when you where paraphrasing all my comments, and I actually misunderstood what you where doing at the time ....I wont do it again.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 04:18
    Originally posted by nook7
    You are a fool.

You are worse than the most dishonest meat eater could hope to be.

You are the living embodiment of pathetic.

Are these words offensive??????

This is the langauage of a "standard" post you write.

Fark off you whack job and stop damaging Vedantas name whith your filth.
    I am sorry if you have been offended, for I only wanted to have you understand that it IS possible for people to unknowingly be dishonest when they dont really intend to be....I apologize.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 04:30
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    it is possible for people to unknowingly be dishonest when they dont really intend to be
    Eh? People being 'unknowingly dishonest'? Run this past us again - with examples that don't involve "truths" that are in fact cases of you declaring things that you believe to be "truth".
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 00:47
    Originally posted by Dasa
    There is life everywhere even on the sun...
    Please tell us how there is 'life' on the Sun?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 00:541 edit
    I like that Vishva's gone.

And i like his new look.
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 09:28
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I like that Vishva's gone.

And i like his new look.
    Leopards dont change there spots - right now his are just faded.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree