1. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 08:01
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

Is there anyone else in this forum who knows what FMF stands for?....speak up please.
    You are a sloppy reader; FMF has showed quite a lot of himself. But I fear you are not interested in what other people think. You are stuck with your own hermeneutic thinking

To be honest 😉 if I had to choose a new neighbour it would definitely be FMF and not you. The way you try to push your values through people's throat is not my cup of tea.
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 08:10
    @ the fkn whack job

FMF , MikeLom and the many other posters you have frequently insulted (these two more so recently) stand for (in no particular order - and please excuse me guys for putting words in your mouth)

Reasoned discussion, tolerance, understanding, humour, compassion. acceptance, knowledge, learning, openess - l could go on for a long time.

What do you stand for...him let me think....

RIDICULOULSY bad use of basic english in posts with almost everyone containing just plain bad use of english (your frequent missuse of the word dishonest)

A beyond fundamentalist blinkered view

An incessant need to deride and insult all who actually respond to you

Repeated hypcritical & contradictory behaviour to your (purported) religion.

An inability to relate to others

Would you like more?

fark off already
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 08:40
    Originally posted by nook7
    @ the fkn whack job

FMF , MikeLom and the many other posters you have frequently insulted (these two more so recently) stand for (in no particular order - and please excuse me guys for putting words in your mouth)

Reasoned discussion, tolerance, understanding, humour, compassion. acceptance, knowledge, learning, openess - l could go on for a long time.
    ...[text shortened]... orted) religion.

An inability to relate to others

Would you like more?

fark off already
    You are complaining like you do, because you have also been exposed for presenting falsity.

The others you have mention are repeat offenders for also presenting falsity.

This is the spirituality forum, and I will not tolerate foolish dishonest statements by the atheistic lobby.

The atheists will present all manner of falsity and think nothing of it, because they enjoy making disturbance for their amusement.

I will keep exposing their dishonesty as I see fit, because it is unacceptable and intolerable.

Atheists present that the cosmos has no intelligence at its foundation, and this is clearly false, so why dont they begin to be honest and withdraw that absurd and false teaching.

They do not withdraw that teaching, for to do so would be an admittence of the reality of God.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 08:42
    Originally posted by souverein
    You are a sloppy reader; FMF has showed quite a lot of himself. But I fear you are not interested in what other people think. You are stuck with your own hermeneutic thinking

To be honest 😉 if I had to choose a new neighbour it would definitely be FMF and not you. The way you try to push your values through people's throat is not my cup of tea.
    What are his beliefs.

List them one by one.
  5. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 08:55
    You are complaining like you do, because you have also been exposed for presenting falsity.

This is the spirituality forum, and I will not tolerate foolish dishonest statements by the atheistic lobby.

The atheists will present all manner of falsity and think nothing of ...[text shortened]...
    They do not withdraw that teaching, for to do so would be an admittence of the reality of God.
    You sound here like a Talib. Not tolerating other views? How far do you want to go with your intolerant attitude?
    FMF have stated several times he is a theist, not an atheist. I am agnostic. And also atheism and spirituality can go together. Try to be a bit more tolerant. It may help to bring peace in this world.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 08:58
    What are [FMF's] beliefs.
    One wonders how you think you have exposed my beliefs as "atheism" and "nonsense" and "dishonest" when now you are - for all intents and purposes - admitting that you have no idea what my beliefs are! And if you were the slightest bit interested you'd already know! You cut a bizarre figure on this forum, vishvahetu. I wonder if, deep down, you truly believe your forum 'persona' serves you or your belief system well.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 09:02
    FMF has stated several times he is a theist, not an atheist. I am agnostic. And also atheism and spirituality can go together.
    On the "I am a theist" thread, started by "John W. Booth", some people suggested that I was a deist rather than a theist, which was interesting.
  8. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 09:07
    What are his beliefs.

List them one by one.
    Read his post again; a bit more open minded is all I can suggest. I am certainly not going to box him for you. He has a great ability to express himself. Better than I can.
  9. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 09:10

The atheists will present all manner of falsity and think nothing of ...[text shortened]...
    Again u LIE u fkn disgraceful whack job - i havent presented a single idea to you you fkn joke so live in reality.

Disgrace - stop lying and leave like you said you would

Go on - dont let the door hit your sorry a** on the way out FREAK
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 09:171 edit
    You are complaining like you do, because ...
    You have just said these things...

Originally posted by vishvahetu, just moments ago on anotehr thread

[...] you have also been exposed for presenting falsity.

[...] I will not tolerate foolish dishonest statements by the atheistic lobby.

The atheists will present all manner of falsity and think nothing of it, because they enjoy making disturbance for their amusement.

I will keep exposing their dishonesty as I see fit, because it is unacceptable and intolerable.

[...] why dont they begin to be honest and withdraw that absurd and false teaching.

Just a few moments ago on the "Humans have choices" thread you said I am not judging others...

Do you have any ability to reflect upon what you are actually saying to people in your posts? Any at all?
  11. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 09:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    On the "I am a theist" thread, started by "John W. Booth", some people suggested that I was a deist rather than a theist, which was interesting.
    They could be right. Deism rejects religion and intervention. You reject religion.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 10:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have just said these things...

Originally posted by vishvahetu, just moments ago on anotehr thread

[quote][b][...] you have also been exposed for presenting falsity.

[...] I will not tolerate foolish dishonest statements by the atheistic lobby.

The atheists w ...[text shortened]... any ability to reflect upon what you are actually saying to people in your posts? Any at all?
    Judging others is taking them on face value, and then making a false accusation about them

On th other hand when someone is dishonest, and I tell them to stop being dishonest because it makes for disturbance......then that is not judging but telling it as it is.

You should know this.

So stop presenting more falsity.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 10:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    One wonders how you think you have exposed my beliefs as "atheism" and "nonsense" and "dishonest" when now you are - for all intents and purposes - admitting that you have no idea what my beliefs are! And if you were the slightest bit interested you'd already know! You cut a bizarre figure on this forum, vishvahetu. I wonder if, deep down, you truly believe your forum 'persona' serves you or your belief system well.
    You have told me you support animal cruelty.

I have told you that animal cruelty has no place in spirituality.

You have said it does.

That is dishonest
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 10:18
    Read his post again; a bit more open minded is all I can suggest. I am certainly not going to box him for you. He has a great ability to express himself. Better than I can.
    His only ability in this forum is to play word games, to support his animal cruelty

Word games will not make animal cruelty spiritual or right.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 10:19
    You sound here like a Talib. Not tolerating other views? How far do you want to go with your intolerant attitude?
    FMF have stated several times he is a theist, not an atheist. I am agnostic. And also atheism and spirituality can go together. Try to be a bit more tolerant. It may help to bring peace in this world.
    Stating that he is a theist doesn't reveal his beliefs,

He will not present his beliefs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree